Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Cheska. Any news on your scan huni. Been thinking of u x

Thanks Lisaloo, it was bad news with the scan this morning, there was a sack and a yolk but no fetal pole. It only measured 5 weeks 5 days so they said there isn't any medical intervention needed, I just have to wait for my body to work out what it needs to do and pass everything naturally. I'm devastated. :cry:

Aw huni I'm so so sorry. Nothing I can say will help but we r all here for u to support u and just listen to u if you want to off load. Sending massive virtual hugs to u. Wish I could make it better for u xxxxxxxxx

Ff has moved my crosshairs. So in THEORY am 9dpo today. Didnt have a donation so not pregnant. It matches with my +opk. So fx AF will be along tomorrow and I can head over to the vampires to get my bloods done :)

Phew! Thought getting bloods was going to fall over my holiday

aw so sorry cheska :hugs::flower:

hope everyone is doing ok? all enjoy the opening ceremony? i thought it was fab! and even better i got my smiley yesterday on my cb opk! :thumbup: i tested again this morning and still had a smiley so would that suggest that i am still due to ovulate in the nest 12-48 hours? Bd'd yesterday and today so far so thinking sunday and monday too to cover it?

Well done on getting ur smiley face hun. According to fertility friend I O'd really early so I'm currently 7dpo x

No Hun. DH went back to work in cd4 so that's the last time we bd. there's a slim chance but doubtful but there's hope. He's home for a week or two in aug for my sons bday so with any luck the timing will be good x

Absolutely loved the opening ceremony!!
And the symbolism of the cauldron with all the 204 nations coming together was inspired!

Me too eternity! It was amazing and so beautiful!

Got to say, the queen!!!! "good evening Mr. Bond" so cool! And hilarious! Love her!

Absolutely loved that Jo, especially those adorable corgis!! Not bad eh, acting debut at 86, Oscar-worthy I reckon:thumbup:

And the very first bit was amazing! But also quite sad to think that's what happened to most of our country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->