Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Loved the ceremony, was glued to it.

AF due tomorrow, 99% sure it will arrive so no chance of an olympic bfp for me but good luck anyone else testing, I used nearly 30 ICs already. :D

I loved the ceremony as well! All the doctors/nurses in it were real NHS staff and one of my midwife friends was in it! Soooo jealous! Xx

Does anyone know when the Paralympics finish?
If I'm out this cycle (which I'm pretty darn sure I am) then I won't get gold either!!

They weren't all real NHs staff... One I know Is a travel writer... One of the others is a graphics student. Misleading! Lol xx

Hey Laura. How u feeling. When is ur doc appoint this week isn't it. Hope u get some answers hun x

Well I know that the massive world breaking McDonald's stays open for 6 weeks just for the Olympics so maybe you can use that as a guide?

We'll still be supporting to ladies though so you will get there xxx

Well AF is due tomorrow, reckon she will come for me, but we shall see.
My temp was down (but still above coverline) yesterday and again today but I slept badly both nights, but surely if I was restless it would make my temp higher from moving around?

So fed up with waiting!
Am distracting myself with the Olympics though - got surprisingly wrapped up in the beach volleyball yesterday!

AF due today, feeling crampy :( my temp didn't go down as much as I thought it would but I can tell it's on the way. Don't you just love extra crappy Monday's? :(

I'm cd8 today and my temps have been all over the place so far! I know it's not helped by the shift work and the hot weather but still! Xx

Hey Laura. How u feeling. When is ur doc appoint this week isn't it. Hope u get some answers hun x

Hi chica. Apparently need to wait until have missed two periods. Joke. What a total joke.

Was in dr this morning as had breathing difficulty... thought my asthma had returned but turns out just a chest infection...

I dot even care about TTC at the moment, but will be annoyed if this drags out until after NYC

No way but that could be months. I've had one cycle since march! I got referred to consultant back in may. That's real crap news. Doesn't make sense. Ah well i hope AF comes back on her own. And if this does drag out til NYC then just think it'll be sods law she'll turn up on the plane over there. Whatever happens having a relaxing time away from all things ttc will do u good. It did me. And it will u xxx

Oh hope things get better soon Laura! have you been to NYC before? Its amazing!!!

just need a bit of advice ladies, i had my first smiley on cb opk on friday at 5pm (cd15) so :sex: later that evening, tested again on saturday and had a smiley at 10am i think..DH was in a stag do all day so no :sex: at all, was quite gutted as i think that would have been the say i ovulated. :sex: Sunday morning, but just wondering if i should again tonight or is there not much point?

Jellyfish - I'd do it once for luck anyway, but you should be covered. We did it the night before ov and the morning after - not on the day of ov. It worked for us :D :thumbup:

I would again tonight Jelly - cover your bases.

Have been to NYC a few times, yeah :) Super exicted! Two of my favourite broadway people are doing concerts while im out there too so got those tickets booked already

God these days are dragging! I'm 9dpo and wishing the days away. I have been feeling really weird the last week. It's hard to explain a mixture of sad, angry, bored, emotional and miserable. Can't quite pin point it. Trying not to look into anything but it's how I was the few days before I found out I was having Alfie. Really unsociable and didn't wanna see or speak to anyone.

Oh and sorry tmi I'm constipated too and feel not quite crampy but kinda sore and sensitive. Had some stabbing pains at 7dpo.

Had a faint line on ic but didn't appear within 5 mins more like 10-15mins. And faint line on frer yest but i only checked after I came back from being out for lunch with family which was hours later so will dismiss that as Evap I suppose. Ive got more frer but saving then until 13 or 14dpo or until I get a definite line within time limit on ic xx

oooh that sounds so promising Lisa!!!

It's not common to get an evap on a FRER!!! I have only ever heard of one in my 5 years ttc.

I have everything crossed for you!!! :dust:

I've got quite a lot of pressure in the very bottom of my back but guess that's constipation. X

Sounds promising Lisa, have everything crossed for you!!
Do you have more ICs you can use until you want to use the FRER?

Yeah got plenty of 10miu ones and 6 or 7 other cheapies from savers. And a cb digi lol! Well stocked up. I have last night ic and this mornings both 10 miu and both has v v v faint lines or Evaps. Wen r u testing? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->