Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I just looked at ur chart. Ur 19dpo?? How long r ur cycles usually. Ur chart looks good. Especially the dip around 7dpo. I've not been charting long but that's a good sign isn't it xx

AF is due tomorrow. Average cycle 30+ days, but I seem to O early and have a long LP.
Not sure about that dip as it was for 3 days:shrug:

If no witch tomorrow or Weds then I will test Thurs first thing.

Really think you've got yourself a bfp Lisa!!

Lisa that really is a very good looking chart! It's not impossible you might get your BFP, spermmies live up to 5 days and you could have a caught a slow girly swimmer! Keeping fingers crossed!

Eternity - fingers crossed, it must be agonising have a long lp, hope your patience pays off!

I can't wait for Thursday then x

I'm not hopeful as I had a faint line a while back but turned out to be Evap. Saying that I only got one. This time 2 tests in a row r like it xx

Lisa, just had a nosy at your chart and it looks fab! When is AF due (not that she will show)

Thanks Bambino! It is a REALLY long wait, but when I do catch it's much better for bean (have to keep telling myself). Not so much patience as cowardice lol - I don't wanna see a bfn and I'm almost convinced that Im out.

Lisa - oh my goodness, I'd be far too excited to wait till then!! But good for you, come on BFP show you face!!!

Eternity - hope there's a little bean getting nicely snug in there xx

Sorry I meant can't wait til thurs cos eternity is testing. Il be doing ic's everyday until with 13/14 dpo or til I get a half decent line on ic then il do frer.

Not really sure when AF is due really as this is 1st cycle in 4 months but going off years ago I'm 28 days so not til aug 11th but ff says I O'd cd8 and I've been reading the leutal phase is normally 14-16 days and then the lining starts to break down. But eternity is 19dpo so that's that theory out the window. I didn't realise u could get them that long. Are they usually that long eternity?

Ooh girls! I'm getting very excited that we might have 2 more bfps in our gang!

My LP was about 13/14 days, I think Eternity does have a longer than average LP.

Lisa - my bfp was really light on an IC and then very clear on a FRER - both at 15DPO with 2nd or 3rd MU. Did you say you did get a faint line on a FRER? They don't normally give evaps, I've only known 1 person to get an evap on a FRER and I think they were just extremely unlucky :(
BTW - your temp looks great! up around and near 37 degs! I'm very hopeful for you! :dust:

Eternity - sending you high temp vibes for tomorrow so that your temp goes back up and you feel a little bit more confident!!

I'm only 9dpo so gonna hang on until 14 to use frer. So excited but don't wanna get my hopes up.

Totally forgot to tell u all, feeling the pressure a bit more too as one of my closest friends told me she's preggers last week. She held off for a week to tell me cos she came round to tell me and I started moaning how my cousin and his wife are expecting their 2nd after 1st cycle of trying. Bless felt awful then wen she did tell me. So happy for her. She didn't even know she thinks she's about 13 weeks. Her and her long term bf were trying for a few months last year but then the hair dressers shes worked at all her life became available to buy so they put it on hold. She's even had loop excursion (or whatever it's called) done while she didn't know. And we've had a few good nights out on cocktails. So just goes to show its nothing we do that causes mc. If its meant to be its meant to be.
So it could be that that's adding to my emotional state this week. So so hope I can tell her soon I'm joining her team and we can be bump buddies.

That's 3 of my closest friends pregnant now :-( but so happy for this latest one as its her 1st x

oh bless :hugs: we put so much pressure on ourselves though, when everyone around us gets preggers, we feel like it has to be us next. I just think it will happen when the time is right. It did for us, after 5 years of trying for our 1st one. Out of the blue, like a miracle, just as we were going to start investigating paying for IVF ourselves instead of waiting until I qualified by losing weight.
The timing for us was perfect, right after I got a promotion and pay rise. So I do believe that there is a time for everything, we just don't understand when that time will be.

Cheska I hope ur doing ok huni. Big hugs to u. Remember we r here xx

Ladies I could cry right now! My bloody dog has chewed my therm. Right when I need it most. It's in pieces and so am I!!! I put it under my pillow at night then move it out of reach in the morning. I must have forgot this morning! It's gonna takes a few days to get another one. I'm so angry x

Thanks Lisaloo, I'm doing ok. Just in a bit of a limbo at the minute because my head knows I've lost the baby but my body is carrying on as if it's still pregnant, high temps, nausea etc. And not looking forward to what has to come next iykwim.

I am still stalking on here to see how you're all doing, not posting much because I don't want to be whinging on, especially when lots of you ladies might seem like you're having a good month. Wish you all lots of luck. I got my positive on 10dpo and was the faintest of faint lines too, so I think you're in with a good chance. x

I don't mind u winging babe. Crack on. That's Wat we are here for. To support each other. Highs and lows xxxx

Urgh I hate waiting, AF due today and nothing yet:shrug: can't test till Thursday :( I feel so sick as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->