• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

AF got me this afternoon... Tbh I'm a bit relieved as I knew that this wasn't my month and the pressure of not knowing was stressing me out. A couple of weeks to just BD often but not worry about ot all will be nice! The problem is I'm a midwife so I can never get away from it! I spend all my busy days delivering babies and wanting to keep them! Lol. We'll get there in the end girls! Baby dust to everyone :) xxx

Sorry AF came hunni but as you say it's a fresh new cycle with a fresh optimisim! I really hope this is your :bfp: cycle!!

I've always wanted to be a midwife!! My friend qualified last year and she is fab!!
Baby :dust: sweetie
Xxxxx

AF got me this afternoon... Tbh I'm a bit relieved as I knew that this wasn't my month and the pressure of not knowing was stressing me out. A couple of weeks to just BD often but not worry about ot all will be nice! The problem is I'm a midwife so I can never get away from it! I spend all my busy days delivering babies and wanting to keep them! Lol. We'll get there in the end girls! Baby dust to everyone :) xxx

Sorry AF came hunni but as you say it's a fresh new cycle with a fresh optimisim! I really hope this is your :bfp: cycle!!

I've always wanted to be a midwife!! My friend qualified last K
year and she is fab!!
Baby :dust: sweetie
Xxxxx

Thanks! Yeah it is a great job really, just not ideal when broody! Lots of luck to you as well hun xxx

AF got me today too, not sure how this next cycle will be, we shall see! If I have another 36 day cycle and we catch the eggy I could be on for a BFP in time for DD's 2nd b'day!!

Beeka- I got the one step opks so will be giving them a go this month.

Sorry to the girlies that got AF but there is still loads of time for those Olympic bfps!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hello ladies!! im vicki can i please join?? im TTC #2 , currently CD 11..

Sorry to the ladies AF got.
I have temped 2 days in a row, go me LMAO I don't know much about it though. Is it ok for temps to fluctuate .1 or .2 degrees either way or should you have the same temp every day? My temp dropped .1 degree from yesterday. This is ok, not a bad sign or anything? I haven't O'd yet, I should be due to around wed/thurs but after the past 2 months don't know what to expect.

Sorry to the recent victims o the :witch: she'll be left for dust by all of us before the closing ceremony!!

Well AF was due today and is MIA!! 14dpo and :bfn: on ic with fmu!!
Don't wanna be in limbo so something needs to show whether it's the wicked bi**h or a dab :bfp: !!
Hope everyone is well

XxxxX

Sorry to all those who got af.

I got +opk today! Currently 4 days post donation and donor is not in town. Have my fingers crossed it could still happen for me this cycle.

Amazing, the soy moved my first +opk from CD24 to CD17!

Sorry to everyone who got AF, still plenty of time. :D

laurac1988, glad the soy worked! I take my last dose tomorrow and wasn't feeling very hopeful about it till I just read your post!! :D

Morning all, I finished Soy yesterday and got an almost pos opk today! DF is back tomorrow and I am ready to pounce.:haha: Hope I ovulate soon.:flower:

I'm thinking of doing soy next month. Went to get some in holland and barrett to start this cycle, but only had tablets of 750mg per pill!!! So thought I best avoid them as far too high a dosage. Will get some at tesco's, there isn't a big one right in town and no where else seems to sell them! I was doing some research and it does say you can do either cd3-7 or cd5-9. I'm still not sure about dosage, might follow your lead LauraC, what I've read seems to point to going by the rule of double what you'd take of clomid?? But your way seems better LOL!!!

Hi ladies just thought I'd check in. Had my gyny appointment sat but still none the wiser really. AF is still MIA I'm on CD74 today and it's really getting me down. The consultant said its possible I have ovarian resistance but didn't seem too worried and was talking about 2-3 years time if it's still like it we should think of hrt?? He mumbled a lot and didn't explain anything. I asked if there was anything he could give me to help AF come back and he said no. Had more bloods yest to see if they can get a better picture of what's going on so fingers crossed they r better than last lot.

On a positive note DH is back from Afghanistan in 11 sleeps, really would like AF to come back soon as he's only home for 6 weeks or so before he's away another month!!

Any tips girls? My estrogen is low and I think there are 2 hormones which were high Fsh and maybe lh but can't be sure but he basically said to me that my hormones r shouting at my ovaries telling them to ovulate but they aren't listening. He said they can just wake up on there own. This has confused me mind as I know I must have ovulated in march as I had 5 or 6 positive hpt 1-2 week in April ( ended in chemical) feel like I'm going round in circles!

Just wish AF would come say hello again! Xx

Fxed for you Lisaloo, don't have any tips sorry but good luck and hope AF comes soon for you.

Right, I have decided that I was WAAAYYY too stressed out last cycle and am trying to take a more relaxed approach to TTC next month. I don't temp anyway as I always get pain when I ovulate so I know that I am and I will still BD at least every other day but I have tried to book nice things to keep me sane! I have changed up my Tesco vouchers for dinner vouchers so we will go out to dinner and cinema, I have booked two massages (one for each week of the TWW!), I will try to do yoga every day and keep reminding myself that I am not in total life limbo as long as I am making the most of what I have right now... I know it's easier said than done but you never know, it might work! Or I could just get totally rat-arsed and dtd against a wall and then I would get a BFP straight away... seems to work for all the girls around me that I know anyway!! Lol. Hope everybody is doing okay xx

My Olympic tickets arrived today as did ewcm. If I believed in signs I'd believe in this one. Will be sure to bd tonight, hoping for my Olympic bfp!

My Olympic tickets arrived today as did ewcm. If I believed in signs I'd believe in this one. Will be sure to bd tonight, hoping for my Olympic bfp!

Good luck, Have 'God save the Queen' on during the BD just to make it totally OTT! Lol. :haha:

:dust:

xx

Haha MrsSmartie you made me laugh in both your last 2 posts.
I'm pretty sure if I said I hope I don't get pregnant this month it would work LOL

Sounds good to me MrsSmartie probably a good way of doing things and good luck Mrs_Bump :dust:

Right then. So chart reckons I ov'd either Monday night or Tuesday morning. SO that means either five or six days post donation. I'm not holding out a huge amount of hope this cycle, but stranger things have happened! Xx

You never really know hun, and there only needs to be one extra strong little sperm hanging on in there. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->