Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Yeah my LP is way over average. I mean I could have it all wrong and maybe get a second LH surge later which is when I actually O, but I only get the one sharp ovulation pain and it happened day before temp rise. Plus using what I know now looking back at last two cycles it does all add up. I seem to O 3 days after smiley opk and have a 19 day LP.

Think Jo is dead right though, as cliche and sometimes annoying as it is to hear, when the time is right things do happen.

Jo - you're so wise!!

Cheska, we're always here, you've every right to any emotion you feel like expressing, good, bad and ugly xxx

Laura, really hope AF shows up! Wear the whitest pair of knickers you have, she's bound to show up then!

Lisaloo - you're doggy is so naughty!! But when you look that cute you can get away with an awful lot! Could you use an ordinary one for now? Know it's not ideal, but better than nothing?

Loulou - hope thursday come around quickly for you and AF stays away!

Yeah he is a bugger. But he'll still be cwtching in bed with me tonight. I've ordered another one and even paid next day delivery which was double the cost of the therm. Well DH paid! Ha. He'd kill me if he knew it was my 3rd in about 2months.

God I'm so emotional tonight. Crying watching the men's team win bronze in the gymnastics. Xx

How the bloody hell did the bloody bleeding bloody stop!?!
Oi AF you bi£ch give Laura her owed dose of "mother natures gift" so she can crack on with TTC!! I'll gladly give up my portion of AF to donate!! I don't mind missing a month, preg or not!!

Ok it seems ive officially gone mad.... Talking and bargaining with and invisible force of nature!!! * calls for a straight jacket and padded cell!*
xxx

Haha! Like a wise old Buddha with life sayings to share! :rofl:

I missed the bit about your thermometer Lisa! What a little bugger! But Sam is right, when you you that cute it's hard to stay mad at a cutie like that!

Oh no Lisa, that naughty dog! Bet you didn't stay mad at him for long though! Hope the new one comes today so you only miss one temp!!
Did you do another IC this morning??

Cheska - sorry hun, didn't see your post yesterday (I blame the migraine) you are more than welcome to vent, rant, self-pity, anything you bloody well want to on here!! We are all here for each other and when we joined this post, I'm sure everyone will agree, we made a commitment to stand by each other no matter what! :hugs:

Jo, thanks for the help with the temp rise lol, back up a bit this morning!! But seeing as the air temp is so much lower I'm not surprised that it didn't go right up again.

Witch is due today..... Will wait and see, but even though I've had a couple of tell-tale signs of her, I'm missing a couple. So I dunno :shrug:

Urgh I hate waiting, AF due today and nothing yet:shrug: can't test till Thursday :( I feel so sick as well!

Any sign yet? If she's a no-show for me I will be testing Thurs too!
Hopefully we will both make it to Thurs with no sign of the witch and we can be testing buddies lol!!

Woo :wohoo: to temp rise eternity!
Will send more vibes for tomorrow :thumbup:

Good luck Xlouloux and Eternity :D

Hope AF shows for you Laura, FXed

No sign yet and my temp is up this morning too, I'm well aware that soy could lengthen my lp though, it's never been longer than 12 days! Really thought I was out after all the cramps. Good luck xxx

:yipee: loulou!!!

Very exciting! Sending implantation vibes your way!!

Thank and to you! The only other thing I can think of is that I haven't O'd but everyone agrees with FF and thinks I have.:shrug: I really hope I can make it till Thursday!!:dust:

I would agree with ff too loulou, but I'm no expert as this was my first month temping.

Is there a particular reason you're waiting til Thurs to test?

I have some coming in the post, I deliberately picked ones with a longer delivery date lol to give AF a chance! I didn't want to go out and buy more as well but I am soooooooo tempted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->