Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Yeah I did another ic this morning.. Nothing. 10dpo today. Gutted I couldn't do my temp. Nevermind my therm is coming today so can resume tomos. Not really got any symptoms today. So not feeling hopeful xx

Good plan with the longer delivery time!!
You can hold out til Thursday! We'll do it together!!!(so long as the witch doesn't get me!!)
:af::af::af::af::af:

Well I still have hope for you Lisa!! You know those ICs are unreliable!!
:dust::dust:

Ahhhh good luck Lisa and Eternity *sprinkles baby dust*

I need a serious rant this morning :-(

thanks ladies...
This one in donor related.

My donor is a "high offspring donor". He had had 44 successful pregnancies with donor children. This other forum I go on treat him like he is the most evil thing alive and say mean things about all the people using him as their donor. They claim people who are his recipient didn't think about their choice of donor or couldn't get someone else to do it. They constantly ask him what his motivation is and does he think of the children's futures and bla bla bla.

It just really annoys me that they claim those using him as a donor didn't think about their decision at all. Me and dp thought long as hard about our decision. We really did. If other people don't, what is that to do with me? Just the idea that people think anyone who has this donor got rejected by everyone else and doesn't care about their future baby really annoys me! As much as this guy will be the biological other half of our child, he's not going to be a parent. Me and DP will be the parents and that's how it is.

Some of these people call themselves my friends. Just don't know why they think its their business.

I'm so f*cked off with it

Erm... Not being funny but... It's alright for a man to go around leaving their ' donations' with any woman who'll have them after a night out on the town not caring whether that one night visit results in a child!!
Your donor is doing a fantastic thing for you and whom ever else he helps make a baby!!
Sorry to swear - but it's got fuck all to do with these " friends". He is a "proven donor" and whether he helps make 1 baby or 500, at least he knows where his donations are going and is aware that if a baby is made , you would be fab parents!!
Bollocks to em!!
Xxx

I say they wouldn't know what a friend is if that's how they treat them.

The way the child is and it's future are up to the parents that bring him or her up. I can't see why anyone would have the right to judge someone based on what they think their motives are, rather than actually taking the time to find out some facts. On top of that, like you said, it's none of their business anyway.

That's like my friends telling me they don't think I should marry my husband and have a child with him. It has about as much to do with them as my current consistency of cervical mucus.

I think that it's wonderful you have taken the time to think about what is best for all of you and to pick someone that fits with you and your plans for the future.

Bottom line, none of their business. If this man is bringing hope to people that otherwise have none, then good on him!

hey, if i have ovulated yesterday or today like i hope then i will be due to test bang on August 12th (if i can wait that long)! So can i join you?

Sorry ladies just caught up from today. Been out for lunch then took my baby to the cinema to watch the lorax.

Laura h don't need "friends" like that. Tell them to ... excuse me... Fuck off. Sorry but makes me angry when people r like that. They arent friends. They r just nosey interfering twats with nothing better to do with their own lives. Real friends support u no matter what. As long as ur happpy and not getting hurt that's all that should matter. U got us Hun xx

Well my bbt therm came so can temp again tomos. Afm this evening I've got low low back / top of bum pain/ pressure. And constipation and slightly sore boobs. Nothing major tho xx

Welcome Steph. We're a good group here. Ul feel very welcome.

Ps no holding back here. Say whatever's on ur mind x

well actually i could do with some help really if thats ok. basically my opk results are confusing me.
i had positives all day CD20, 21 and AM of 22 with negatives in the PM. Now today is CD23 and i've had what i'm sure is another positive. how is that possible?! so confused :confused:. here's a picture of the test that looks positive, what do you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
I cant see the picture great as I'm on my iPhone but it looks positive. Is it as darker or darker than the control line? U can have two surges. I've read sometimes ur body doesn't quite manage it first time so tries again. Do one before bedtime and again in am. See what difference is. And defo bd just to be safe. X

Sorry Ive just seen it was from 630am. Have u done another one since. Xx

i'm wondering if i had drunk too much yesterday and so was a little more diluted or something.
i am having cervix/ovary pains right now so i'm hoping it is ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->