Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry I can see when I zoom in x

I'd do another tonight before bed too. I'm not sure if drinking has the same effect on opks as it does on hpt's. I've only been doing them a month or so. Ladies do u know?? X

Welcome Stef, please do stick around!! I recognise you from Jo's journal.
We're a good bunch and will still be here way past the Olympics! We will probably still all be here until we're all in the parenting forum together!!!

Mrs S- How very dare they??!! Hehee!!

Right girls where do you all get your opks and BBTs?
Xxx

Everybody at work is fucking pregnant. That is all! Xx

I know the feeling hun. 5 of my friends are pregnant, 3 are my closest friends too. It's gutting but I'm happy for them too. Mixed emotions xx

*has tantrum" CAN I HAVE AF NOW?!?

She needs to come in the next 5 days or I will not be able to get my tests in before NY. Which means having to wait ANOTHER month

Anyone watching midwives on bbc2. Omg I just seen a forceps delivery. Alfie was delivered that way. God I'm bawling my eyes out! Why do I watch these things. Makes me want to be preggers so much more. If that's even possible x

Laura, I really wish could direct the witch to you so that you get your AF now, and so that she can miss me out lol!!

And I mean the staff as opposed to the patients who obviously are! Lol. Don't worry about what other people think Laura, at least with him you know he is commited and reliable. People have no right to judge your family, it sounds like you are doing everything right. Good luck all you tww limbo girlies. Btw, it's my first month temping properly, is my chart normal? Last month I didn't have a temp dip til just before I ovulated... Cd9 is too early?? Confusing. x

I just watched that programme, I don't know why I am watching my days at work when I get home! It didn't really show how under pressure we are though, never mind! People want to see the birth stories I guess.

Hi Stef :hi: good to see you here xx rhat's a positive for sure! Go and hop on hubby now!!

i seem to have almost the opposite problem, loads of people i know but don't really like are pregnant but none of my close friends are anywhere near to even trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->