Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Heya, tests not arrived yet but pretty sure AF is on the way, all through this TWW I've had way more EWCM than usual almost every day I'd say. Nipples are starting to get sore which is a definite sign of AF for me. :(

So who's watching the swimming. I'm emotional just waiting for it to come on.

Go on team GB!!! Bring home the gold!

Pretty good with the silver, tbh I didn't think we'd get anything from the swimming.
5 medals so fartoday!!

They are doing so well I think!! Go Team GB!!

have missed loads the last couple of days, good luck to everyone with everything that's happening.

I know. Tbh I didn't think much of the Olympics in the lead up but it's weird how it different this year being the host country. Just made u feel proud. And a sense of unity xx

So the frequent urination has slightly started. Not quite sure if it's cos I've drunk more today. We'll see next day or two. That's usually the tell take sign for me of a bfp.

How'd everyone else? Thurs tomos. That's two ladies testing isn't it? Exciting!!!

Who's next? X

ladies i was wondering if anyone could recommend good cheap opks? the ones i get from amazon have been changed and i seem to be having more trouble telling if its +ve or -ve with them now, so i was thinking i should change them for next cycle if i need them

Hi Stef, I get mine from an online place called Home Health Uk. They have a few different types, I just go for the cheapie ones and they've been fine with me. I had to go for cheap ones because I've had really long cycles so I get through 40 or more a time!

Hi Stef, I get mine from an online place called Home Health Uk. They have a few different types, I just go for the cheapie ones and they've been fine with me. I had to go for cheap ones because I've had really long cycles so I get through 40 or more a time!

thanks hun! i need a large amount due to long cycles too and they are the same price as the ones i have been using so thats perfect :thumbup:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0026RRPSA/ref=aw_cr_d_drugstore?qid=1343856852&sr=8-10

Are these the ones? I'm looking to get some and I'd rather go from recommendation then pick randomly!!do they do BBTs too? Xxx

I get the Home Health UK ones too: https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/pregnancy-tests.htm

Silently stalking at the mo ladies until I get in a better head space again...hope to see those bfps co.ing in during the coming days.

:hugs: Annie!! Take all the time you need, but remember we are here if you need us!!

Fatmomma, I cant help with OPKs as I use a digi one, but I did get mt bbt therm from amazon, paid less than four quid for it and it's brilliant. I'll try to find a link if you want me to.

AFM, still no AF, she's now 2 days late. Temp went up a lil bit.
But did an IC this morning (fmu) and...... :bfn: surprise surprise!
But hey, nothing makes the witch arrive faster than taking a test so I'm sure she will be here soon!:cry:

Eternity- yeah thatll be great thank you!
I hope she doesn't arrive hun!! If she does, she needs a kick up the arse!!
Good luck
Xxxx

This is the one I have:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Centigrade...5MGO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1343890214&sr=8-6

I get on well with it. It does beep high and quite loud but it never disturbs hubby.
It comes with a paperchart which I just scanned and printed off a copy and can do another if I need to next cycle.

Thanks, I will be compulsively checking for signs of her again today lol!!
Was thinking maybe now I'd got a bfn my symptoms would disappear, but feeling :sick: again!

Sorry you're feeling sick :0( yuck!!
I'll defo get one of those! Thanks sweetie!
Xxxx

Has anybody done the thing on the BBC website to see which Olympian you share body type with?
(you just put in your height and weight)

I came out as a female high-jumper from St Lucia..... I can't believe they have a high-jumper who is only 5'1"!!!!:saywhat: I wouldn't bet on gold:haha:

Urghhh well my postman won't be winning Gold any time soon! He's always late when I need my tests, I bet they won't come I can't be bothered to walk to Morrisons! :(

I came out like 4 different athletes- 3 of them were cyclists (a German, a Fin and a Columbian) and 1 was a GB synchronised swimmer...I'll go with the latter as she's team GB and I'm going to the synch swimming next Friday :thumbup:

Oooh Annie, I hope that's a good omen for team gb and it means a medal in the synchronised swimming lol!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->