Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hi Stef :hi: good to see you here xx rhat's a positive for sure! Go and hop on hubby now!!

Hi Jo :hi:! i think he is too worn out from this last week lol. tonight is his night off to regroup his 'boys' :haha: we'll be back to it tomorrow tho, i really hope we've done enough at the right times though.

And I mean the staff as opposed to the patients who obviously are! Lol. Don't worry about what other people think Laura, at least with him you know he is commited and reliable. People have no right to judge your family, it sounds like you are doing everything right. Good luck all you tww limbo girlies. Btw, it's my first month temping properly, is my chart normal? Last month I didn't have a temp dip til just before I ovulated... Cd9 is too early?? Confusing. x

temps can go up and down throughout the cycle and i think its quite common for them to drop following AF as estrogen is rising.

Aww thanks girls! If you lived my way I would deliver all your babies for you and we would have fun! Xx

welcome stef...fellow Surrey girl :flower:

Sorry I've been awol ladies-I'm feeling really low at the moment after last cycle and can't quite drag myself out of it. Starting to deal in my mind of the prospect of getting checked out by the Dr...it terrified me but it has been a year. Prob won't do it for another few months but need to start considering...

Annie, hopefully just getting the ball rolling with getting checked out will end up with you getting a bfp!! :dust:

Ladies, I need some temping advice (again lol)!

Last night, even though I was exhausted it took me ages to get to sleep (surely didn't help that I had a very stressful afternoon). Then the stupid bloody cat decided to wake me up in the early am. I checked the time and am pretty sure I had slept for more than 3 hours and it was less than 2 hours before my alarm, so I temped then.
Thing is I didn't do it straight away. Didn't even think it, just told the cat off (quietly as hubby was still asleep) and tried to go back to sleep. It was only when I was struggling to drop off that I thought of it.

Basically should I include the temp?
It was right down below my coverline.
Should my temp drop on the day that AF is coming? Or should I disregard it because it was quite chilly at that time and not very reliably done?

EDIT:
I will add it onto my chart so you can see it....

Ok just entered that temp and it lowered my coverline by 0.10 degrees:shrug:
I guess it's right and the witch is coming today - gutted!:cry:

Annie - don't be nervous of going to docs, just going could be enough, they will arrange blood test first at certain points in your cycle, then arrange a SA for OH. It's nothing to worry about, tiny steps and believe me, sooner is better than later. Hopefully you will just get preggers because you feel like you are doing something about it and a tiny bit less stress xxx

Eternity - temps do usually drop for AF but they can also drop for other reasons like implantation, external factors could explain it, it's hard to know the full picture until you see the next few days temps. Temping doesn't help us predict the future unfortunately, it just confirms things usually after the fact when you look at the overall picture. So my 100% honest answer is, it could be that AF is coming :( but you are still not out until she shows :thumbup: so I will send every positive witch killing thought your way and hope it's just the cats fault!

Thanks Jo.

All cycle ling I've been at least 90% sure I was out, but now AF is coming I'm gutted!!
Definitely getting AF-type cramps as well as other twinges and I feel so sick right now!
Hating the tricks my body has played on me!!
Luckily it'll be a more laid-back cycle this month as we have so much going on and there will be a week when I won't be able to temp at all, though thankfully after O.

I'm with you on the annoying timing of temp taking this morning. I had a stupid dream that I woke up really late and forgot to take my temp which woke me up IRL at 6.30, which is a full hour before my alarm but I fell asleep again before I could think about taking my temp. Then I woke up again at 7.20 and temped. It's a bit down from yesterday but upon checking my cervix etc I think I just ovulate today instead of yesterday. It was weird cos I could have sworn it would have been higher today cos when I woke up at 7.20 I was all sweaty (eww I know), I do sometimes get night sweats tho so must just have been that :shrug:

I've forgotten to temp the last few days...

Annie - definitely don't be scared of doc. I felt a whole lot better after going and it is a positive step in the right direction :)

I've stopped the antibiotics. The thrush is too much!

Laura, I feel your pain! I suffer from recurrent UTIs and when I have to give in and go on antibiotics (which I am now either allergic or resistant to all of) I get horrendous thrush and it is a nightmare. If I get it then dh gets it and we both need to be treated or it just goes between us and I get more UTIs! I had 4 months when I had constant thrush and UTIs. Yuck. I have a treatment now which flushes out my bladder but it means having a catheter which isn't very nice. Stick some natural yoghurt up your flue! Lol

I decided I'm just stopping the antibiotics. I know they say finish the course but the thrush is too much - can't cope with it.

Random... but I miss my mum today :-( She died 5 years ago, and today I feel really down about it. It's not an anniversary or anything... dunno... PMS hopefully

Hi Annie. We've missed u! U always give us such great advice and encouraging words. Don't be worried about going to the docs hun. It can only be a positive thing x

Eternity how u feeling? Any sign of her yet. I hope it body is playing a trick today with ur temp and it shoots back up tomos.

Loulou how r u? Have ur tests arrive. How u feeling about tomos?

Afm 11dpo getting impatient now. Nothing on ic within time limit but yesterday's one after going back an hour or so later has a line. Defo pink and defo visable. But it's not same thickness as control line. It's thin. Felt slightly sick this am and had headache. Still got backache and constipation although finally managed to go this afternoon. Sorry to talk about bowl movements and that but it was really dark in colour??

Was looking back at when I got last bfp in march and that wasn't until cd22 and based on when i o'd this cycle would have been atound 14dpo , I'm only 19 today so lets hope it's a shy bfp. Although it would be a miracle x

Ps my temp was still pretty high today but my sleep pattern last night was awful. Anyone know how much it effects ur temp? I took it when I woke around 6.30 and then managed to sleep again for 2-3 hours but not solid 3 hours and it was 37! Didn't put that in as thought it was even less accurate than 6.30 one. I was awake maybe 3 times before that but didn't get out of bed or anything x

Had amazing time at the Olympics. It really is impressively well organised and the atmosphere in the arenas was amazing. Have been shattered and really sickly the last few days. It has really made me realise I need to give my body a break more while I try and grow my little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->