Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

aw sorry about af lisaloo. glad your positive about it though! af due for me on the 10th so still a while to go.
Olympics mad in our house! Ennis is a machine! Looking forward to seeing Dai Greene ! lol

Dear witch, would you please be a bit less of a cow this month and give Laura her long awaited AF or if it's easier give her mine!! I don't mind missing one for a month so she can have a shot at being a mum!! All this f!!king around you're doing with everyone's heads just isn't funny!!
Please please be a bit half decent and help us ladies out, I think we deserve straight forward cycles for once!
Yours in hope
Carly
Xxx

Yeah I'm happy she's here with all the problems I was having its pleasing my cycles are back on track and I'm not going through premature menopause as previously thought. There was only a tiny tiny chance of catching eggy this month anyhow with only bding once and quite a while before O. I'm just hoping DH can get home in time for next O. So send me dust for that!!

Jelly I was due 11th based on a 28day cycle but with O'ing so early on its shortened my cycle quite a bit. I'm guessing next month I may go back to 28days but I'm not complaining if it doesn't as less time to wait between trying.

Does anyone know if short cycles is a prob when ttc? My luetal phase was 13 days so guessing as long as that stayed 13 or 14 it doesn't matter?? Xx

Ahhhh thanks Carly xxx

Lisa - I think a follicular phase of less than ten days "can" be problematic but isn't often. It's the luteal phase which is the more important of the two

Lisa - sorry to hear about AF but on the plus side, does that mean you should ovulate again when hubby is on leave!?!? That would be excellent timing!

Also, the LP is great and I think from what you've said previously, that you just ov'd early this time. So shouldn't be too much of a problem. The good news is that the LP is good and that you proved you did ov earlier so you tracked your cycle really well.

Here's hoping to great timing on the next cycle!!

My sister had her baby at 3am this morning!! Olivia-Louise 7lb1oz!!
Hopefully she'll cope well with her as ah struggled a bit with her son Dylan who's 4!
I'm soooo glad she's here, sad but glad :0| is that mean?

Anyway, cd12 and have EWCM with blood streaks? Never ever had that before!! How very odd!!
Xxxx

Congrats to your sister! I know exactly how you feel. During the time we were ttc I think out of friends and family, we counted 18 babies, all conceived after we started trying, all born whilst we were still trying. That's not counting people we knew of but didn't really know either, so all close friends and family!
Every time I was happy but every time I cried myself to sleep :cry:

It will happen though! :dust: to all of you ladies xx

I know! Crazy! Although it didn't feel
Like it at the time. It has actually zoomed by!

Still nothing for me, I really think I O'd later than FF says though so still in with some sorta chance! Every time I have cramps and think AF is starting I just get EWCM.

Same here Hun. Limbo sucks.

Am absolutely exhausted today beyond belief. Sore boobs, shaky and sore throat. Had nine hours sleep last night so don't understand why so tired.

Hopefully it's af on the way

ok i am confused. it seems by my temperature that i didn't ovulate after my +opks after all :(. but i have had what certainly looks like another +opk today. Could someone look at my chart in my siggy and tell me what they think please? :confused:

EDIT: here is the test in question, i'm now wondering if it is actually positive, what do you guys think?

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0249.jpg
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0250.jpg

Which way round is it Stef? The test line? Left or right?

Looking at the temps, I don't think you've ov'd yet :nope:

control left and test right.

i don't think so either :(. hopefully today tho as i had some pains earlier. i guess only the next few days temps will tell.

I don't think that it's positive either, I had 3 long anovulatory cycles where my lines got close but never darker, and then once I was actually ovulating my line was definitely darker, there was no mistaking it then. Before I'd seen a positive I was always confused but for me mine definitely go darker than the control line. x

Same here, I'd say you haven't O'd yet. Like Cheska I got OPK's so close to what I thought was positive, but when I got my first proper positive it was very obvious. I seemed to get a lot of opk's very close to being positive from about cd18 onwards (o'd cd23) and I had ewcm on cd19/20 but then wet from then on and on O day xx

Same here, I'd say you haven't O'd yet. Like Cheska I got OPK's so close to what I thought was positive, but when I got my first proper positive it was very obvious. I seemed to get a lot of opk's very close to being positive from about cd18 onwards (o'd cd23) and I had ewcm on cd19/20 but then wet from then on and on O day xx

the annoying thing is i had already sorted this out sort of as i have ordered slightly less sensitive opks (30miu/ml instead of 20miu/ml) so that when they look positive its cos they actually are but they still haven't arrived, it would have been so much easier if they had. the thing is the test looks more positive in person than in the pictures but i'll put it as negative anyway as that is what everyone thinks

I thought I was getting positives until I actually got a positive. Ul know when it is Hun. Maybe ud do better with the cb ones. They give u a smiley face if positive. They r quite pricey tho. Or maybe buy some off amazon and use one of the digi's when ur unsure if the cheap ic one is a pos or not. So like as a reassurance. Once uve done it a few times then ul get to know Wen the ic is positive. Think u get a few in a pack so ud only have to buy one box xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->