Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

i think i've just lost all hope for this cycle Jo, after that last horrible one :(

:hugs: now now :trouble: you know what I'm going to say! Stay positive :hugs:

Look at all the things you can do if you put your mind to it, I will have a word with your ovaries from here and they will pop out a nice strong eggy tonight or tomorrow ok :thumbup: :kiss:

U can do it Steph. Ur nearly there hun. Positive thinking. I'm sending u happy happy thoughts huni xxx

hopefully they won't be too stubborn to listen to you :)

Lisaloo, thats what i do already but i've run out of digis at the moment from checking the previous positives from this cycle. i know what my positives look like now too as i've had them before. my body just doesn't seem to actually ovulate on its first try.

Steph I feel ur pain Hun. My last cycle before this one was 115 days. And I nearly lost all hope. But uve gotta pick urself up and stay positive. U can do this. And keep telling urself that. We r all here egging u on too. And if u need to rant we r all here to listen.

I've got the book The secret. I dunno if ur heard of it but defo get a copy. It's only a few quid and a little book but inspirational and makes things feel in ur control x

thanks guys, i'm just having a bad day and i was all positive when it was looking like i had ovulated only to be shot down again.

DH and I have a wedding to go to next month and as i'm feeling so rotten DH has said we can go into town tomorrow to look for a dress for me to wear :)

The witch is heeeeeeeeere! *dances* should JUST get all my tests in before NYC

Tell me about it! Means my day 28 test will be on the 3rd September, and I go to NYC on the 5th. Good work witch! Good work!

talk about cutting it fine! Well done though, that's great news. Finally the cycle from hell is over and you can move on.

I have heard that it doesn't help everyone and can mess things up a bit more than normal. Would be nice to just have a normal cycle and see what happens with no interference :thumbup: Good luck!

Thanks hun. Probably not going to try this month but we'll see how it goes.

Now... I need to try and get a day of work this week for a blood test. This will be interesting

Awesome news Laura! So happy for u. It's the best feeling ever. Now we need our bfps next please mother nature x

You do :) I'm not trying this month I dont think, so less work for mother nature for you to get yours - woohoo!

Hi girls, I think I'm cracking up... I made a mistake at work the other night which was really stupid and could have been dangerous but was okay in the end. Then at work I just lost the plot and was totally hysterical. I have now been sick of work for two nights, not slept for days and having really bad anxiety and can't stop crying. I'm pretty worried about my mental health tbh. I had depression for years as a teenager but have been fine since I met DH who is wonderful. But now, I think TTC doesn't help, work being so stressful and my is mum moving to Germany next week so the house I grew up in is all packed up. I just feel really anxious all the time, DH is taking me to Paris which should just be amazing but all I feel is anxious about it. I think even if I found out I was pregnant now I would still feel shit. I've been blaming my moods on TTC but I think maybe there's more to it and tbh I'm really scared... Sorry to blurt it all out here but you guys are so lovely and it just seems easier. I don't know what to do. I have to go back to work at some point and I'm totally freaking out. I feel so guilty and stupid bcause I have so many lovely things in my life and nothing to complain about and yet I feel completely horrible.

:hugs: MrsSmartie.

Why don't you go to the docs and have a chat about how you are feeling? It sounds to me like you've made yourself really anxious about going back to work and therefore all the other things that are niggling away and have been bothering you have come to the forefront too.

I am very much the same. I used to suffer with anxiety, panic attacks and depression when I was a teenager. I find that I am capable of dealing with so many things at once and then all of a sudden, one thing will push me over the edge.

Usually talking about it does put it into perspective. You need to put all of your energy into addressing or solving one of the things that is getting you down, then you will find that the pile of problems you are experiencing will get smaller and more manageable.

Can you talk to someone about what happened at work? Does your work offer some sort of HR/counselling function? I think that might help. It seems to me like you've built up this problem and feel bad about the mistake you made and it's the catalyst for everything else falling down around you?

:hugs:

Tell me about it! Means my day 28 test will be on the 3rd September, and I go to NYC on the 5th. Good work witch! Good work!

Yey my letter to the witch mustve worked!!! Heehee!!
So glad she's finally arrived for you!!
Let's all have a disco for Laura's CD1!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"