Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Aww sorry the :witch: got you Eternity, perhaps the busy month is what you need to take your mind off it and your BFP will happen :)

Sorry to hear witch got you eternity xxx

Still waiting here.

Also annoyed because was meant to get paid some overtime today and work havent bothered.

Laura, I tried to direct her to you instead but she wouldn't listen!!

Satine, I really hope so!

Ah sorry huni. I'm out too I think. 100% bfn this morning and at 13dpo I should at least be seeing a faint line.
On a positive note had day 21 bloods this morning. Get results tues so hoping all is well and I can start trying properly when DH is home x

Sorry for the BFNs girlies!

I think AF may be starting. Then again she's had a few false starts in the last few weeks

Ok so cd 10 and EWCM already??!! Bit early?! What do ya think? Someone's gonna get it tonight!!! Hahaha!!
Xxxx

Ok so cd 10 and EWCM already??!! Bit early?! What do ya think? Someone's gonna get it tonight!!! Hahaha!!
Xxxx

i had it from cd13 and i think i've possibly only just ovulated in the last couple of days and i'm on cd26 now. hopefully its a positive sign for us both!

I had it mega early at cd6 and 7 and ff says I O'd cd8. Some women o early some late. From all the reading I've done over the lat 12 months it's actually unlikely that u would o dead on cd14 that is just totally txt book and nothing like the average womans cycle xx

So annoyed, judging from my chart I'd say I only O'd 4 days ago which is pants because we haven't BD in ages! It must of been O pains that I was having. Thinking I should override my ovulation, at least I have more tests.:thumbup:

loulou I can't look at your chart, the link just takes me to mine :(

Stupid AF not showing up!!!

Id I was pregnant.. I would be eight weeks today...

Oops, here's the link if you want to look, I would say I'm either 4dpo or 7dpo.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3878c3

Laura I hope Af shows for you hun, it's so tough for you atm :hugs:

Your chart looks good hun, or you could be 16dpo :)

Aaaw just watched the princes on the Olympics. Such lovely down to each men! Do our country proud. I'm not really a royalist but since william is my age and with them being princes of Wales I've always loved them. They r a credit to their mOther xx

That is so weird Lisa! I just wrote the exact same thing in my journal!

I'm really getting into the cycling. How exciting. Can't wait for later to watch Becky Adlington and then Jess ennis x

Another Gold and a WR!!! Woooo hoo!! And the team had a Welshman in! X

Well the witch got me today. Im weirdly happy tho as now I know, fingers crossed, I'm back in working order. Strange tho as its a week early. Not due until next week. I've had a 22 day cycle. But my luetal phase has been 14 days so so that's maybe why I've come on early cos of O'ing early. It's defo give me faith in FF as I was thinking cd8 is very early to O. But guessing it was right as like I say 14dpo I've come on so that makes perfect sense.

How is everyone? Quiet today. I've been out all day to the local show. It's pissed down but we had fun. Especially on the way home down the canal path jumping in muddy puddles. Me an Alfie r soaked and covered in mud up to our bums. Loved being a big kid tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->