Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I just tested with diluted urine, all 3 were BFNs, not even a hint of a line. I would think being 3 days late would give me a definite line so I'm pretty sure I'm out.:cry:

:hugs: loulou! If still no AF test again first thing in the morning!

AFM, think I may have started spotting. A pinkish tinge when I wiped. :sad2:
Just wish I knew why I've been feeling so sick and so, well, pregnant iykwim.

Ladies, you're not out until the witchypoo shows up :)

fx xxxx

CD50-whatever over here

Ladies, you're not out until the witchypoo shows up :)

fx xxxx

CD50-whatever over here

Hi Laura, I'm on CD57 so we can be buddies in waiting for whatever nature is going to throw at us next. :hugs:

Wooop! Hope you're ok Cheska xxxx

Some b*tch on another forum said she hopes i never get pregnant

Because she used the same donor as me. She said she hopes he never gets me pregnant.

Could seriously kick some stuff right now... inanimate objects of course...

wtf Laura??? Why do some people have to have such biggoted thoughts and to share them too? I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this on top of everything else too :hugs:

Show me to the selfish cow!!! I'll do more than kick her!! Grrrrrrr!!! Hi the hell does she think she is?? Vile b-tch!!!
Fuming now.......!!!
Xx

Which forum??? We'll all go on there and verbally kick her arse!! Addicted to Olympics today, we're doing so well! Going for Gold in Women's Judo right now... FXd!

Don't worry Laura. She'll get her just deserts. Ul be pregnant and she won't for saying that xx

I would love that, but I don't think it will help.

Sorry ladies, down in the dumps today :-( My sister sent me her diary that she was writing around when my mum died. Is heartbreaking

after looking at the Home Health UK opks, i'm thinking maybe the ones i have are too sensitive for me as i have the 20 miu/ml ones and they reckon 30 miu/ml is the normal sensitivity. it might go to explain why they often look so close to positive without being so. when my current ones run out i'm definitely going to swicth. thank you for the recommendation

:hugs: to you Laura, you should maybe think about avoiding that forum and focus on the good people of the world on here :) We are here for you, they clearly aren't!

Well as you can tell from my chart - no gold medal for me!
Have a very busy month ahead so won't be around much, but will try to pop in when I can to see how everyone is doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->