Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sounds like a plan. I can't imagine how stressed you must be between your job and TTC. I'm an emergency medical dispatcher so I understand to a tiny point. I can't imagine how stressed it would make me wanting a baby so much and EVERY call being pregnancy/baby related.

Chin up sweet. Hope the GP can help xxxxxx

Mrs S-I'm sooo sorry hunni! With everything going on I'm not surprised you've hit your limit!! It happens to all of us but talking to us is the first step in making it better!!
:hugs: sweetie! We're here for you
Feel better
Xxxxx

Thanks everyone. I love delivering babies and I'm really passionate about it and love it but all the other things that go with it make me not want to do it anymore! I think there is a counselling service through work as well so that might be good. It's so stupid, I had to pop to Tesco earlier and I was so anxious I had to really make myself leave the house! I can't leave that or it will just get worse. Thanks everyone.

Completely understand. I had a few months of feeling like that after my mum died - the anxiety was just too much to cope with. Just walking round the block with the dog was a problem.

It does get easier though :) The way I coped was by taking each day as just a day, and id that was too much, taking it an hour at a time. Then if that was too much I would take it half an hour at a time.

xxx

it's good that you feel you can talk to us too. Sometimes just having people tell you that you aren't crazy, will help to put things into perspective.

I think the docs then the counselling service at work would be a great start. :hugs:

Plus, the fact that you are aware enough of your feelings to know there is a bit of a problem, probably means that you are completely normal xxx

LAura, so glad to hear the witch has arrived...

MrsS, sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. I've also suffered with depression on and off over the years, starting as a teenager. Definitely go and chat with someone. Don't try and keep it all in to yourself, it's not healthy. And you can talk to us anytime :hugs:

AFM, I'm gradually starting to get a grip again after last cycle. In good time for this cycle! Can't believe I'm cd12 already- just another 9 or so days (if I'm lucky) to wait until another TWW! And doesn't look like DH will be going abroad until next month now so should be in with a chance :thumbup:

Hopefully this is the one for you Annie!xxx

Just posted an amusing story on my blog...

Click Me!

Would appreciate some blog love xxx

I tried to comment but wouldn't let me :0(!!
That's sooo funny!! Stupid people!!
Xxx

That's funny Laura!

I saw the GP and she was quite helpful except when I said that TTC was very stressful, and we were WTT for 2 years prior to it and she said 'What's the hurry? You're only 23. You've got plenty of time for that'.

That's always high up there with the most annoying responses to TTC, why does it matter that I am young? That doesn't change the fact that I want to start a family.

Grr.

That's funny Laura!

I saw the GP and she was quite helpful except when I said that TTC was very stressful, and we were WTT for 2 years prior to it and she said 'What's the hurry? You're only 23. You've got plenty of time for that'.

That's always high up there with the most annoying responses to TTC, why does it matter that I am young? That doesn't change the fact that I want to start a family.

Grr.

I HATE when people say that. It comes up top with "you've got all the time in the world". Doesn't make it any less frustrating!

I tried to comment but wouldn't let me :0(!!
That's sooo funny!! Stupid people!!
Xxx

Booo why would it not let you comment?! Stoopid blog

That's funny Laura!

Grr.

that's awful. If you are in a position to try then why does it matter how old you are! Look at us, we tried for 5 years, so we could have been younger when we started ttc, and still be older by the time it happened!

God lord MrsS you poor thing, I'm son glad you saw the GP even if she had the stupid dimwit comment 'whats the rush', totally irrelevant! I have a friend who has recently addressed her mental health issues, she has a lovely family, 2 kids and a job she loves in law, but she has manic epsiodes where her behaviour is totally off the charts. She's pretty sure she's bipolar and is getting lots of help from her employer and addressing the situation with her doctor. I think admitting how you feel is the first step xx

Laura - seriously I had to think about that post on your blog, it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out what they meant to say. Jokes on them fools!

That's why drs really frustrate me!! You're either "too young"& have plenty of time or "your clock is ticking"
It shouldn't matter how old you are, whether you're married, single, gay, straight , green or
Bloody purple!! You have made the decision to start a family and they should be doing everything possible to help you accomplish that!!
Xxxx

MrsSmartie - I do hope you're ok? My mother and Grandmother (on dads side) have suffered with depression and various mental health illnesses in the past and its not nice to see. I would encourage counselling...in the end my dad and I went to see a counselor after the effects it had on us and it really did help.

Plus i hate it went people say 'your'e only young, you've got your whole life to have children' ...little do they know the ttc you've already been going through. I'm 24 and i get the same thing, although people around us dont think we are ready for kids yet as ive told no one (only 2 close girl friends) that we are trying...not even my parents know as we really don't want the added pressure of ..'so hows it going, any news yet?'
Dont worry you're not on your own, chin up :flower:

Laura - glad to see you finally got af! now you can start a fresh :thumbup:

what good news laura!

and MrsS i know what living with a mental health problem is like, i am suffering with one as we speak so if you fancy a chat feel free to pm me. if not then thats cool too :).

afm, dress shopping today was a complete flop, there were barely any dresses at all in any of the shops and what they did have weren't in my size so i am still in a foul mood :growlmad:. Altho DH took me to Nandos for lunch to cheer me up which was lovely :)

Stefanie, where in Surrey are you from (if I can ask!). I'm Surrey too :D

Just wanted to inform you ladies that unfortunately I lost my little bean yesterday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->