Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:sadangel:
I'm just so sorry. I know there aren't any words but I'm here if you need me.

Me too, so sad to hear your news. My thoughts are with you. xxx

Oh Satine I'm so so sorry to hear this. Nothing I can say will comfort u but just know I am thinking of u and we r all here when or if ur ready to talk xx

oh hun i'm so sorry, i know there is nothing we can do but be here for you :hugs:

i finally received my less sensitive opks today and wanted to share the difference in them. The green one is the new 30miu/ml tests and the blue one is the old 20miu/ml tests.

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0261.jpg

Oh Satine, I'm so sorry to hear this. You have brought us all together in this little group so well and we are all supporting each other. If you need an ear or if you have any questions that I can answer, as a midwife or otherwise, then please let me know. Shedding a few tears for you now.

:sadangel: one more little star in the sky xxxxxxx

i finally received my less sensitive opks today and wanted to share the difference in them. The green one is the new 30miu/ml tests and the blue one is the old 20miu/ml tests.

Sorry if it's already been said but can I ask where you got the green handles from? I had so many positive blue OPKs this month it was unreal so I bet the green ones would be much better!!

Sorry if it's already been said but can I ask where you got the green handles from? I had so many positive blue OPKs this month it was unreal so I bet the green ones would be much better!!

i got them from amazon, here's a link: Ovulation Tests 30miu/ml

the 20miu are the really sensitive ones the same as the blue ones i was using and the 30miu are the ones i've ordered. i think 40miu are hardly sensitive at all so i don't think they are worth bothering with :)

Thanks, definitely going to switch to these, I never even thought to check the sensitivity of ovulation tests before:dohh:

neither did i to be honest. i was fed up of the blue ones so i asked for a recommendation and someone mentioned Home Health UK who make these ones and when i looked i saw the different sensitivities. i just wished i'd found them at the start of the cycle, could have saved myself the hassle i had. the ones i normally used were pretty good but then the company changed them and they are crap now

I can usually tell a positive with the really sensitive one because the test line is way darker than the control line

In other news - this period is super painful :-(

In other, other news - we've decided on a day trip to Washington whilst in NYC :) megabits fare was only like $30 each! Bargain

so can i usually but i surge for a long ish time so i'd rather know when the actual peak is as mine seems to go quite high so the test line is often darker for a while.

its a bit annoying sometmes lol.

yay i found a dress for the wedding online and it should arrive Friday or Saturday :D

I just got a +OPK! Never had one before, it was Neg this morning but darker than usual and then Pos at lunchtime! I'm going to give SMEP a go so will dtd for 3 days if I can persuade DH! X

HI ladies,

Sorry not been on for a while. Went for my check up scan yesterday, nothing had changed, there was still no baby in there and my body hadn't tried to miscarry itself, so I'm booked in for a D&C on Friday. Really not looking forward to it (obviously), not ever been knocked out before, but it was either that or have some pessaries inserted and wait it out, and see what came out too, which I wasn't wanting to do. So I'm hoping by Monday all will be right with the world and I'll feel like normal me again. I think I'll probably still have some pain and spotting then but the rest of me should be back to normal.

I think we'll have a month off and see if we fancy trying again in September, we're away for our one year wedding anniversary so maybe that'll be a nice time to try again. And means I can still enjoy a cocktail or two!

Stef - ooh what's the dress like

MrsS - get in :sex: we know what you'll be doing tonight!

Ches - you are amazing. That is all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->