Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thank you Jo, I don't think so myself but thanks! :hugs:

Jo its a purple patterned maxi dress. I'll make sure to take a picture of it when it arrives :)

I just got a +OPK! Never had one before, it was Neg this morning but darker than usual and then Pos at lunchtime! I'm going to give SMEP a go so will dtd for 3 days if I can persuade DH! X

Yay MrsS just what u needed to see right now I expect. Hope it gives u that little boost of positivity u need or at least starts u off in the rigger direction. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of your baby journey hun x

Can't wait to see dress Steph.

Cheska - definitely what jo said! Couldn't have summed it up any better xx

Sorry for the late reply, I was... well you can guess! Lol. Good times.

Hope friday goes ok Cheska xx

Mrs S has been busy getting busy hahaha!! Glad you got your pos opk hunni!!
Xxxx

AF got me tonight so no Olympic BFP for me! Good luck to everyone else still in with a chance.:thumbup:

Hi Ladies, sorry I've not been around much...don't feel I've a huge amount to say at the moment...feels like slightly stuck record of AF-long wait-EWCM-OPK-BD-TWW-AF

Satine, I've just seen your news-I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: We're here if you need us.

MrsS-glad you got your pos OPK. Have fun BDing ;)

Stef I'm down in Epsom so not far :)

Oh wow I'm actually in Sutton. I say near Wimbledon as noone usually knows where Sutton is lol.

Oh satine I'm soooo sorry hunni :'0(
Sending you love, hugs and strength
Xxxxxxx

Don't know what is going in but pages keep disappearing :0|
That's how I missed Satines post!!!! Bloody thing!!
Xxxx

sorry ladies i havnt updated... i had a mc 5/7...... but got a BFP again today

BabyDeacon, really sorry to hear about your mc, big hugs. But great news on getting another BFP before the end of the Olympics, a double gold medalist. Fingers crossed this little bean is a really sticky one for you sweetie. xxx

wow! congrats Baby Deacon! :hugs: sorry about your bad news, but hopefully this will be a sticky one x

Sorry to hear about your loss, but wonderful news you got your BFP so quickly, little angel must have sent you lots of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->