Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry about the news babydeacon, but happy to hear you got a bfp so quickly- hope you have a sticky bean :dust:

sorry about AF LouLou. im hoping we are all sticking around after the olympics anyhow. its been a great year for GB so maybe we can still be called Team GB Bumps. and with any luck the whole group can stay together until we all get our bfps and move to 1st Tri and so on.

BabyDeacon - Sorry about what you had to go through in July but with every cloud theres a silver lining hey, Congrats on ur BFP. FX'd this is ur rainbow baby x

AFM - Got Day 21 results today, ABNORMAL grrr! im waiting for the doctor to call me this afternoon to explain the result. but after googling day 21 tests it seems they should be done 7DPO as this is when ur peak in Progesterone is. I got AF CD22 and O'd CD8 so tests were done a long way past 7DPO. im hoping this is why there were abnormal and i just have to have the tests re done.

anyone know anything about day 21 tests? is what im reading right??

We still have the Paralympics to go yet!!!
Lou- sorry about AF!! Xx
Babydeacon- sorry about the mc, but great news about the BFP!! Xx
Lisaloo- I have no idea about prog testing!! Hope they sort it out soon xx

Hope everyone else is well
Xxxx

im pleased ur trying this month hun. we are more or less the same in our cycles. im CD5. im really hoping i dont O early again this month as DH isnt home unitl the evening of 16th, just in time for Alfies 5th bday the next day, it will be CD13 so ive got everything crossed its a bit more of a "normal" cycle this month. if not then he has 3 weeks leave Sept 4th so i suppose its not too long to wait. but really wanna start TTC properly now with my cycles seeming to be back on track.

will be interesting to see how long it takes. Although we have been trying over a year in reality its not been half that time even with him being in afghan 6 months and my cycles being all over the place or non existence for 18months. i suppose last month was the 1st month really. trying to stay calm!!

doctor rang and i explained id been tracking my cycles and that i think i O'd CD8 and also had AF CD22 and i was right with my guess work, the test is usless if not done at the correct time. so need to have it re done. will book in at 7DPO when FF gives me Crosshairs

how is everyone this evening> x

Laura, good luck for this cycle, am sure everything will slot right into place if you get your BFP this month.

Lisaloo, hope your eggy waits for hubby to get home! Were the doctors surprised that you knew so much about your cycle? I guess it really helps them when we know where we're at with everything.

Good luck this month Laura and I hope hubby gets back in time for you Lisa.

My chart is rubbish. I'm sure I have Od because of my cm, cx position and OPKs (which are still Pos) but my temps aren't showing it and I have no cross-hairs. But I can't keep BDing every day, DH gets fed up of doing it every day as well because it feels a bit pressured. Back at work tonight so feling a bit anxious but just got to get back into the swing of things and I'm sure it will be okay. x

Good luck this month Laura and I hope hubby gets back in time for you Lisa.

My chart is rubbish. I'm sure I have Od because of my cm, cx position and OPKs (which are still Pos) but my temps aren't showing it and I have no cross-hairs. But I can't keep BDing every day, DH gets fed up of doing it every day as well because it feels a bit pressured. Back at work tonight so feling a bit anxious but just got to get back into the swing of things and I'm sure it will be okay. x

Who'd have thought we could make our OHs fed up of BDing? Haha!!
Good luck at work tonight hunni!!
Xxxx

I hope work goes well tonight MrsS. Ul feel better for getting back into the swing of things xx

Work went fine, off to sleep now. Thanks for all your support girls, it's much easier now I've got back into it. X

:hugs:MrsS hope work went ok xx My DH said he felt 'used' and he also said I was only wanting to :sex: for one reason! :blush: Thing is we had a pretty healthy sex life before TTC so it wasn't like all of sudden we were having lots more, just better timed! Men can be so sensitive, I just assumed he'd be fine doing it all the time?! I will admit tho, our last :sex: of BFP cycle was a bit hard for both of us, but it worked!

We had the same problem. I think the reason for DTD changed for him and it was no longer fun any more. More like a job. He felt loads of pressure to perform.

After 5yrs of ttc it was very hard going for both of us if I'm completely honest. It was so hard to not think about the reason we were doing it.

In the end (and what got us our bfp) I would wake him up in the middle of the night for sleepy sex and he would do the same. I think because we were half asleep there was so much less thought in it and it was more enjoyable. It worked!
Our bean was conceived at 12:30am on 24th May :rofl:

hey ladies, my temp went up a bit today but i'm trying not to get my hopes up as it has happened before without it meaning anything. keep your fingers crossed for me :)

:hi: Stef - it looks promising and your BD pattern is awesome so keep it up!! :dust:

Don't worry i intend to ;) its typical that we decided to skip BD last night because we were both so tired and we thought it wouldn't matter lol nevermind. i've played with my chart a bit and if it stays up the next 2 days then it reckons ovulation was yesterday but i think it might be more like the day before that. first things first though and fingers crossed my temp keeps up now.

Yeah DH has real trouble performing if he knows or thinks I'm Oing! We do have a good sex life the rest of the time, it's just that couple of days a month where he feels under pressure but I equally don't want to not do it and miss our chance! My temps are all over so I never got cross-hairs, but I haven't got EWCM or soft cx anymore (although OPK still +ve) so I think I have def Od already... what do you guys think? I haven't been doing all this temping etc for very long! x

They have been between 26 and 34 days so far, they used to be 30days before I used to get stressed out!

I think you may have ov'd on cd18. Just need a couple more temps to confirm it :thumbup:

It's difficult as the 3 positive opk's indicate later but temps could mean earlier. Why are they white circles? Did you temp at a different time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->