Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hi ladies.
Fainted at work today. Also fainted after my bloods yesterday. Got sent to the doc right from work - she couldn't find anything that was specifically wrong, but my blood pressure was pretty high. She said the fainting was probably the combination of heavy AF and having bloods done, but was a little concerned about the high BP. She reckoned that was why I had such a terrible migraine this morning and has got me checking my BP daily.
She did point out that between high BP and frequent headaches I would probably be monitored very closely should I get pregnant in the next few months and my BP is still high. Joyful...
Luckily they have already ordered a full blood count from my bloods yesterday, so she's going to give me a call on Tuesday and let me know if there's any answers there - thinks maybe anaemia?

I think you may have ov'd on cd18. Just need a couple more temps to confirm it :thumbup:

It's difficult as the 3 positive opk's indicate later but temps could mean earlier. Why are they white circles? Did you temp at a different time?

I had to temp at different times as I do shift work, but I always temp after a good sleep before I move. And I temp vaginally as well. I don't know but my cm is all clumpy and def not fertile now so either way hopefully I BD enough! Well I'm not seeing dh for a week now so I'm done for this month! x

Aww poor you Laura. The fainting could be anaemia and your bloods will tell them that, but usually that would give you low BP, so the higher BP could be something else. The BP would give you the headache though. Sometimes it can just be stress though. X

I don't want to jinx it but my temp went up a bit again today so possibly ovulation has happened. as long as tomorrow's temp is high too, looks like the same for you MrsS too as I agree with Jo it looks like it was cd18 for you.

Hi ladies,

Sorry not been around much, just been catching up on all of your gossip.

MrsS - hope you're feeling better in yourself and less anxious, I've not really experienced that myself but I bet it's a really scary place to be. :hugs:

Laura - the fainting doesn't sound good, I used to faint quite a bit but as MrsS says mine was always due to a low BP so it's a bit confusing with the high BP.

And in terms of the BD under pressure we totally had that. My OH found it really hard to perform and we aren't normally dtd every other day so we found it really difficult. I think the key thing is to talk to each other, get on the same page and understand if he doesn't want to or can't. Not that I realised that at the time, but will try and do it going forward!

And for me, I had my d&c yesterday. The op was fine, had quite a bit of bleeding but no pain, just crampy type feelings. Emotionally I feel ok, she'd a few tears yesterday and think there may be a few more to come but am doing ok, and DH has been my rock :cloud9: So I'm now going to have a month off to let my body sort itself out and start thinking about trying again in September.

I think you may have ov'd on cd18. Just need a couple more temps to confirm it :thumbup:

It's difficult as the 3 positive opk's indicate later but temps could mean earlier. Why are they white circles? Did you temp at a different time?

I had to temp at different times as I do shift work, but I always temp after a good sleep before I move. And I temp vaginally as well. I don't know but my cm is all clumpy and def not fertile now so either way hopefully I BD enough! Well I'm not seeing dh for a week now so I'm done for this month! x

I remember you saying before actually.

I wonder if you override the time in FF so that all your circles are blue, I think they might give you your crosshairs.
Might be worth a try? I'm pretty sure that's the only reason they haven't done it for you :thumbup:

Hey ladies, looks like I am now aiming for a BFP by the end of the Paralympics instead as FF has only just given me crosshairs and I don't even think that's right as I played with it a bit and unless my temp goes up again tomorrow it will take them away again :(. Got my blood test tomorrow tho, then just waiting on my scan.

Well my temp plummeted this morning so there was no ovulation after all :cry:

Sorry your body has decided to have a wonky 5 mins!! Hopefully it's ff just being stupid and you're just gonna ovulate!! Xx

Cheska-glad the op went well sweetie, take a break and some time for you and yours hunni! Xxx

Laura- hoPe you're feeling better hun, not nice fainting at the best of times let alone at work! Hopefully the drs can work out what's wrong xxx

Jellyfish- sorry the witch got ya hun!! Xxx

Afm- drs finally to try and see if it's my prolactin levels that's causing my "brokenness!"
Sounds silly but if it is a prolactinoma it's easily treated and thing can be sorted pretty quickly with it!!
Wish me luck and I'll update you ASAP
Xxxx

I think I might take a break until May, go to Florida then start again after May. My body obviously can't hack it

Thankyou so much for all your kind words ladies :hugs:

sorry not been about we decided to go away for the week to try to get away from things, it definately helped and although we aren't going to start trying again straight away, I feel positive it will happen for us when the time is right :)

I am going to edit the thread now to just Team GB Bumps for UK bfps so that we can continue and possibly gain to some members to our wonderful thread :D

Laura- that sounds like a plan sweetie!! I'd love to go to Florida! I bet you'll have an awesome time * mega jealous!* heehee xx

Satine- glad you had a nice week away, a break away from everything! We're all here fr you hunni! Good idea to change the name, we can all stick together and maybe gain some newbies to our group!! Xx

Well afm, went to drs ( he's lovely) told him all my blah de blah , fans he any me straight for blood tests!! So just gotta wait for results prob about a week( boooo!) then see what's occurring after that!!
Xxxx

Hey FatMumma that's great they're helping you out. Is your OH getting any tests done too or are you just finding out about you for now? x

Good plan Rach, I love our little group and it was lucky for so many of us, let's hope a new name starts off another wave of BFPs for us. x

Hi ladies sorry not been about. Had a fun filled weekend. Went camping Friday night , haven't been since I was a kid and it was Alfie's 1st time. He loved it especially toasting marshmallows on the fire. Then Saturday went out with my family and friends as there's been a local jazz festival on thurs to Monday. Even tho Brecon is a small town the Brecon jazz festival is quite famous and brings people from all over the world. It's fab if the weather is nice and thankfully it held up until today. Dion warrick wa here this year. There are all sorts of bands in all the pubs and streets throughout the weekend. There are lots of stalls and food stalls etc. we really enjoyed and then my mum took Alfie home around 9ish so I stayed out with friends so Sunday I was nursing a hangover.

I don't think DH is gonna get here in time. It's CD10 today and felt some o pain last night. Temp was slightly up this morning but I was late taking it. I had a near positive opk last night and cp is medium to high soft and slightly open so guessing I've it a day or so. He isn't home until thurs evening. Althought strangely my opk just now is not as dark as last nights one. Last night was defo not a positive tho. Almost there.

A question tho? Does sticky cm come before ewcm then cramy after that? I haven't had ewcm yet still sticky

Laura do what u feel is right for u huni. Not anyone else. Have an awesome time away and forget about all thing ttc then u can return with a clear head and hopefully a positive head towards ttc again after ur last long cycle x

Jelly sorry AF got u x

Satine it's nice to hear from u hun. It's good to stay positive although I bet it's taking all ur mite. Ur a strong lady an ul get there I'm sure of it x

Steph sorry about ur wobble. Hopefully that's all it is... A wobble and u will o anytime now x

Fatmumma good luck with ur test results. X

Cheska glad things went well and it wasn't too painful for u. I rally hope when u try again u get ur rainbow baby straight away. xxx
Same to u Satine. Xxx

Thanks Lisaloo, I hope I'm not in for too long a wait either. I've not been camping for years either, not sure I could survive without electricity for my hair straightners for more than 24 hours!! Hope O holds off until DH arrives, fingers crossed. What have you got planned for Alfies birthday? Will you have a house full of kids?

oooh Brecon, we used to go there every year and rent out a farmhouse right by Crai reservoir for Christmas :D

Then they changed the farmhouse around a bit and made it difficult for staying with dogs as they weren't allowed in the living room etc. so we then started going to Pembroke. This is the first year in the last 15 that we haven't been to one or the other for Christmas. Or our normal week in October.

I do love Wales though, my plan is to get enough money together that we can buy a house with outbuildings and do it up as holiday cottages that we rent out and then go and live there. I'll be able to sell all my crafts that I make from my little gift and coffee shop and Dave will sell all his photographs.
:cloud9:

Laura time away defo helps and Florida is amazing :)

Lisaloo yeah sticky first as far as I know and I hope your O holds out for DH's return :dust:

Thanks Lisaloo, I hope I'm not in for too long a wait either. I've not been camping for years either, not sure I could survive without electricity for my hair straightners for more than 24 hours!! Hope O holds off until DH arrives, fingers crossed. What have you got planned for Alfies birthday? Will you have a house full of kids?

i think 24hours is my limit too. i couldnt wait to get home and jump in shower. had fun tho. my friends father know the farmer who owns the field so was completely private, right by the river and pitched the tents under some trees, was lovely. might even do it again this weekend with hubby being home, if its dry.

i think we are gonna take a few of his friends bowling and he has 5 young cousins so they will all come too. we had a big party last year with bouncy castle and kids entertainer but im so late planning it this year. we've given him the choice of soft play, bouncy castle or bowling and he picked bowling. he loved it a month or so ago when we went, he even beat his dad!

jo i do love Wales. i never realised until i moved away and had Alfie. Brecon is so lovely for kids to grow up. so safe too i hardly lock my door when i go to town, shouldnt say that now il jinx myself.

your future plans sound lovely. i think i know the place in Crai. its only down the road. there are some lovely cottages around here, we stayed in a huge one with open log fire last year for my friends leaving trip before she went to Australia. its at the foot of pen y fan. beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->