Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Laura time away defo helps and Florida is amazing :)

Lisaloo yeah sticky first as far as I know and I hope your O holds out for DH's return :dust:

thank you. i hope so too. something needs to go my way, its about time now xx:dohh:

jo i do love Wales. i never realised until i moved away and had Alfie. Brecon is so lovely for kids to grow up. so safe too i hardly lock my door when i go to town, shouldnt say that now il jinx myself.

your future plans sound lovely. i think i know the place in Crai. its only down the road. there are some lovely cottages around here, we stayed in a huge one with open log fire last year for my friends leaving trip before she went to Australia. its at the foot of pen y fan. beautiful.

It's a big farmhouse just right by the reservoir with an archway in the middle that you drive through. Or was it called sennybridge :dohh: not sure now!

could be either, youve got Brecon, then Sennybridge then Crai. can you remember the nearest pub ha!? x

ladies i just wanted to share with you that i called the hospital today and finally have an appointment for my transvaginal u/s!! apparently when the request came in they didn't change my address so they sent it to my old one. the appointment is on August 31st so i still have to wait another 2 weeks but at least i have a date now! :happydance:

Aww that's good news for you Stef will be good to know what's going on :)

That's good news Steph. Sorry I think I missed why ur going for a scan. Hope u get the answers u need Hun. I've got my 2nd consultant appointment this Saturday. Hoping it'll be better than 1st one as at least now I'm having cycles again. Xx

Aw Satine I love care bears! That's my era and rainbow bright xxx

Mine too Lisa, it's Hopeful Heart Bear, needed something more cheery and meaningful :)

That's good news Steph. Sorry I think I missed why ur going for a scan. Hope u get the answers u need Hun. I've got my 2nd consultant appointment this Saturday. Hoping it'll be better than 1st one as at least now I'm having cycles again. Xx

i can't remember now if i actually mentioned it on this thread or not lol. oh well, its because of my messed up cycles, they are looking for pcos and stuff. my last cycle was 80 days, anovulatory and ended with meds. and this cycle is looking like it may be equally messed up.

Care bears and rainbow bright was my era too! I loved rainbow bright!!! Ahhh the good old days!

care bears are brilliant, i remember watching the care bears movie like a million times when i was little.

Hope that all goes well Stefanie!

I'm 7-8dpo at the mo. No symptoms or anything. Got sore boobs from 6dpo but I get that every cycle. Not feeling too hopeful but we did everything right so I will just wait and see! x

Woo chart looking good Mrs S :)

Feel free to join me with the CareBear idea if you want ladies :D

I don't know... I will try to hang on til 14dpo but I have I.C.s if I feel too weak. Quite chilled this month at the mo in comparison to the last few cycles! If I hang on til Tuesday then that should be okay. x

could be either, youve got Brecon, then Sennybridge then Crai. can you remember the nearest pub ha!? x

It's Crai reservoir. The big white house is on the main from from Brecon :thumbup:

ladies i just wanted to share with you that i called the hospital today and finally have an appointment for my transvaginal u/s!! apparently when the request came in they didn't change my address so they sent it to my old one. the appointment is on August 31st so i still have to wait another 2 weeks but at least i have a date now! :happydance:

Woo!! Nice - not too long to wait then!!

Care bears and rainbow bright was my era too! I loved rainbow bright!!! Ahhh the good old days!

And me :haha: we're all 80s babies then!

Hope that all goes well Stefanie!

I'm 7-8dpo at the mo. No symptoms or anything. Got sore boobs from 6dpo but I get that every cycle. Not feeling too hopeful but we did everything right so I will just wait and see! x

Come on MrsS :dust: do it for the team!!!

I loved care bears and Rainbow bright! What were the little furry things called? I had a green one and a rainbow bright & starlite. I also had a video, it was part cartoon then turned into someone dressed up as rainbow bright, it was quite odd, I'm sure I'm not imaging it!

MrsS, chart looks really good! I have to say my IC's didn't have great lines for some time, highly recommend superdrug tests.

Stef - great news about your scan, hope it gives you some answers

I loved care bears and Rainbow bright! What were the little furry things called? I had a green one and a rainbow bright & starlite. I also had a video, it was part cartoon then turned into someone dressed up as rainbow bright, it was quite odd, I'm sure I'm not imaging it!

MrsS, chart looks really good! I have to say my IC's didn't have great lines for some time, highly recommend superdrug tests.

Stef - great news about your scan, hope it gives you some answers

They are calle sprites. Twink was the one with rainbow brite all the time.

Aaaw memories.

Yeah a few of us r 80's babies then. I was 82!

Here's some more.... Strawberry shortcake. He-man. She-ra. Thundercats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->