Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Got everything crossed for u MrsS.

Good luck Steph.

Afm it's 24hrs til DH is home and 24hrs and 5minutes til il be BD'ing ha! Temps t still low and haven't had a positive opk yet. Although today I thought cm looked a bit creamy but nothing else matches up. Tonight it was somewhere between creamy and stretchy. Hope I've not missed it. Xx

So excited! Just got peak on my cbfm. My opk this am was 95% there. Hoping my early evening one will be blazing positive!!! He's home about 1am so with any luck we will make it!! Xx

Awww Lisaloo, how perfect is that?!!! :happydance: Jump on that man of yours as soon as he sets foot in the door and then again tomorrow! I reckon all the stars are lining up for you and this is YOUR cycle!!! Just think of all the hpts you can pee on in a week or so and you MUST post them on here as soon as you're done so I can get my fill of squinting at your tests!!! :happydance:

Thanks cheska. I'm gonna maybe surprise him with some sexy underwear under my dressing gown. Don't want him thinking I'm just jumping on him for 1 reason. Ha.

I promised myself I want gonna poas early this time. Had so many Evap last time. My lp was 12-13 days last cycle so really really gonna try stick it out. Xx

Thanks cheska. I'm gonna maybe surprise him with some sexy underwear under my dressing gown. Don't want him thinking I'm just jumping on him for 1 reason. Ha.

I promised myself I want gonna poas early this time. Had so many Evap last time. My lp was 12-13 days last cycle so really really gonna try stick it out. Xx

:flasher:

Ok, I'll try not to hassle you too much then, I'll be on my bestest behaviour! x

Il cave cheska I have 50 10miu tests from amazon in the cupboard. I ordered just before AF arrived. I have frer and cb digi which I defo wont do til after AF due. Defo!

I'm getting so excited! O pain has just started. DH is 10 hours away! One thing that's confusing me is my cm. it's not ewcm it's more creamy. Not proper creamy like after o but defo creamy. Cp is high tho. X

he better get home soon!!! I used to get EWCM in the lead up to OV, when I actually O'd my cm would be more watery, not stretchy

Woooo Lisaloo, less than 3 hours till the swimmers set off on their journey to your eggy!!! Hehe! Have a fab night hun! xxx

OMG Lisa!

That will be perfect timing! When we conceived bean I got my peak on the CBFM in the morning, a semi positive opk in the afternoon, a dark opk at 5pm and then we DTD at 12:30 :thumbup:

We know what you'll be doing tonight :sex::sex::sex: you go girl!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls! Sorry I've been AWOL!! Couldn't get on for some reason!!

Go climb your man lisaloo, hahaha!! Get swimming mini mr lisaloos!!

Cheska, I'm an 83 baby and loved she-ra and thundercats and trap door!! Hahaha!!

Ttcbambino- how are you sweetie? Xx

Steph- good luck with your scan hun xx

Jo- bean- how you feeling treacle? Xx

Hi fatmomma :) I'm good thanks, not a lot to report really. I feel so much better now that I don't feel that distant nausea feeling. I do feel quite tired all the time though and my jeans are finally going to have to get packed away, they are too tight, wore them to work yesterday and it just felt so good to get them off by the end of the day! I even drove home with the button undone :haha:

Leggings it is from now on I think!

:hi: Fatmumma

We're all a bit poorly in our house at the moment, but all good in general! Trying to find the time to get on here more, not always successful!

Thunder cats are amazing, thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder catsssssssssssss!!! And trap door was brilliant too! I alos used to like rod and emu, my nanny used to call me grotbags after the witch in that programme!

Jo-bean- I used to used a hair band elastic between the hole and button, so theyre not so tight!! And jeggings and leggings are fab!! Xx

Ttcbambino- sorry everyone is poorly!! It's like dominoes isn't it, when one gets it it's never ending!!
What about danger mouse and superted?! I found some DVDs in 99p store of them and now my son loves them!!!
I've got the theme tune to trapdoor in my head now..." don't you open that trapdoor...you're a fool if you dare!!" hahaha!
Xxx

I had an orange dangermouse lunch box and matching flask, penfold was on the flask!

argh i just called up for my blood test results and they still haven't looked at them so i have to wait til Monday to call again :growlmad:

Ttcbambino- I am now officially mega jealous of your lunchbox!! Hahaha!!

Stef- how bad is that making you wait!! They need a royal kick up the ass!!
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->