Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

FatMumma, you really got 5 kids AND want another?!! That's good going hun! How old are your kids? Is your house like a mad house? I struggle to keep my house in order with me OH and one cat!! :haha:

I used to have My Little Pony lunch boxes and a Forever Friends one when I was more "grown up"!

Sorry you have to wait till Monday Stef, how frustrating. :hugs:

Sorry about the wait Stef, hate it when things like that happen.

Ooh my little pony, loved that too, not too keen on the new versions, they all look like skinny supermodels with lollipop heads! In my day they were chunky, like proper ponies!

i loved my little pony! i didn't know there were new ones.

Hi ladies...once again, sorry for being awol...I'm just so busy at the moment, finding it hard to post on more than my journal. Loving all the retro cartoon talk. I'm a '79 baby, so all the stuff mentioned has really hit my memory! I was a big my little pony fan- had a load of them, and the stable. My friend had the castle, and I was so jealous!

I was also a HUGE thundercats fan...and He-Man and She-ra... And Dungeons and Dragons...Children of the Sun.... Family Ness... Don't get me started, I LOVE talking about kiddies programmes from when we were young... They don't make them like they used to!

As for TTC and me, had a bit of a surprise with my OPKs this last week- I usually get loads of EWCM before O, but didnt have any this cycle. I did a random OPK at the start of the week, and it had a dark (but not positive) line. I'd not been BDing leading up to it (except one last week). Managed to get a couple in, and think I probably O'd yesterday (temps aren't clear, but BB's feel like I've just O'd- usually get painful the day after). Was a little annoyed that my SMEP didn't happen once again, but at least I've had two, what are hopefully well times BD's this month, with another a week before so everything will ahve been nice and fresh...

Not sure where my ewcm went this month though :shrug:

Hi anniepie! Was wondering how you were doing. My friend had the castle and I was soooo jealous too! Sounds good timing with the BDing, roll on 2 weeks to see if we can be celebrating with you! :dust:

Lisaloo has gone very quiet, wonder what she's up to ....... :winkwink: :sex: :winkwink: :sex: :winkwink:

Hmm, temp down a bit and spotting after BD. I cracked and bfn hpt today. I think I'm probably on my way out this momnth. Oh well, going to Paris end of next week so can just enjoy that. X

OMG Lisa!

That will be perfect timing! When we conceived bean I got my peak on the CBFM in the morning, a semi positive opk in the afternoon, a dark opk at 5pm and then we DTD at 12:30 :thumbup:

We know what you'll be doing tonight :sex::sex::sex: you go girl!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Omg jo that's more or less the same as what's happened with me. Got peak then near positiv opk in am then darker in pm then DTD around 1.30am and again about 1pm just for luck.

Fingers crossed my story ends like urs!! Xx

Hi ladies sorry not been on. Had Alfie's bday Friday and had busy day went bowling (kicked DH arse may I add, even Alfie beat him) then went to my mums for some dinner wine and scrabble. Had a nice day.

Had my consultant appointment this am. Blood work is all back to normal levels. So no longer in menopausal range. He said as its happened once I could still be at risk of premature menopause but lets hope not. He's pushing a hsg test through for me which is really nice of him. He's eager as he says he wants me to have a baby before or if my ovaries decide to have a little nap again. All positive this morning tho. Much better than last time. He even looked at my chart on FF for me and he thinks I O'd cd13 or 14. So timing is looking good. Xxx

Ps remembered another thing from my childhood. Not a cartoon but my most favourite toys of all time.... Sylvanian families!! I had the yellow camper van and took it everywhere xx

MrsS 11dpo is still early. Sending u lots of dust! Xxxx

All sounding good Lisaloo, really hope this is your month!

I had Sylvanian families too, I had the bakery and the nursery! Loved the little baby ones with their cribs and bottles!

I'm still getting positive pregnancy tests, but it has only been 8 days since the op, hopefully by next weekend they'll be negative again otherwise I need to go back in for another scan to check everything has been removed, and if not back under general for round 2. Really don't want that.

Hmm, temp down a bit and spotting after BD. I cracked and bfn hpt today. I think I'm probably on my way out this momnth. Oh well, going to Paris end of next week so can just enjoy that. X

MrsS I think you're still in with a good shot, the spotting could have been implantation bleeding, I had spotting 10 and 11DPO when I got my BFP so I think you are still in the running! :thumbup:

I've got everything crossed for u cheska that u get that negative my next weeked xxx

MrsS I think you're still in with a good shot, the spotting could have been implantation bleeding, I had spotting 10 and 11DPO when I got my BFP so I think you are still in the running! :thumbup:

Thanks Cheska. Feeling quite nauseous and temp still okay so FXd! AF had got me by now last cycle. Hope all your hormones regulate soon and you don't need anything else doing. You've been very brave xxx

Really hope you get your BFP hun, do you have any other symptoms that you don't normally have? When will you test again if AF doesn't show?

Thanks, I hope I do get my BFN soon so that I can sort my head out and start looking for a BFP again instead!

Well I just did a test and I swear there is a bit of a pink line. But so faint I can barely tell. Think it could be line eye! I don't want to get excited but I will check with FMU tomorrow... I can't get a pic up here :-( x

Omg I soooo hope so!! We're due another bfp too! Go MrsS I'm cheering u on xxx

Well I have done 4 I.Cs now, one with FMU. And they all have the faintest little line in the right place. So faint that I can't even really tell if it's pink or not! But they have def appeared before the 3 mins so hopefully not evap. Will go and buy a frer as soon as I can but it's Sunday and everywhere is closed! Argh! X

That's exactly what my ICs were, so so so faint, but my FRER def showed me a line, can't wait for you to test! Wish you lived near me, I'd drive round with one of my FRERs for you!!! Good luck sweetie, so excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->