Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

mrsS go get an frer...can't wait to see the result! was your temp back up this morning.

cheska hope your body clears the pregnancy hormones soon hun...

afm, got my corsshairs this morning but didn't like where they were so moved them from cd20 to cd22. So I'm officially in another tww...hope its not as hard as the last one was on me...

I've got myself all excited now! I can't wait to get to the shop! I will post on here as soon as I have done a frer. I even saved my FMU in a pot to use! Lol x

My temp isn't high but still above coverline. My ticker takes you to my chart. X

Good luck MrsS, got everything crossed for you!

Thanks Anniepie, GL to you for this 2ww too, I tried looking at your chart but it won't let me, did you get a few BD sessions in around CD20 and 22 so you have all bases covered?

we got one in on cd20 and another cd22 so pretty good (if o was cd22) not so great if 20-but the feel if my body and the look of my chart I'm pretty sure it was cd22

Annie - I hope this 2ww doesn't drag and you get that BFP at the end of it x

MrsS - I got better lines on SMU for some reason! :test: Bring on that BFP!

Lisaloo - could youb have timed :sex: any better?!

Got everything crossed for you ladies!

Oh and MrsS my BFP temp on my chart was 36.8, then it dropped and went up again a bit, my temp never went higher than 36.96, so don't worry too much about the temp x

Yeah me too - I think my temp only went up above 37 at about 21DPO (yes I carried on temping :haha:)

Good luck!!

I'm 10dpo today according to ff, but I could be 11dpo or not have ovulated at all :shrug: either way bfn this morning.

I caved and showed the tests to DH. He agrees that there are definately faint lines on them, we did another IC and the same, def came up in the time. He reckons they are pink too. Just bought frers, clearblue and boots cheapies so will head home soon! Xx

I caved and showed the tests to DH. He agrees that there are definately faint lines on them, we did another IC and the same, def came up in the time. He reckons they are pink too. Just bought frers, clearblue and boots cheapies so will head home soon! Xx

Eek exciting!

Woohoo!! Go mrs S!!! GO PEE FOR GB!!! Haha!!

Cheska- fxd for your bfn( sounds crazy saying that) so you can get going on your road again!! :hugs:
yes my house is like a loony bin, I had a mc just after my youngest son so I feel like someone is missing!( am I being greedy?!) I have Ella(10) Emily(9) Alexa (5) Samuel (3) and William(2)!! I just have this empty hole ,I am so grateful for my kids and understand how people look at me and say " why do you want more?" that's why sometimes I don't comment as much as some of you because I feel guilty talking about them when some of you have tried so hard for so long for your 1st and here's me moaning about ttc #6! :0(

Ok feeling sorry for myself session over, can't wait to see if Mrs S gets her overdue BFP!!
Crossing everything for her
Xxxx

So excited for you MrsS, get home soon and let us know what happens! I reckon this is definitely it for you hun!!! Post a pic too if you can, my fave hobby is staring at other peoples hpts!!! xxx

Ahhhhhh! :bfp: Am in floods! :cry: :happydance:

Attachments

• 2012-08-19 11.24.48.jpg
    2012-08-19 11.24.48.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
These were my ICs so you can see how faint they were! x

Attachments

• 2012-08-19_07.13.54.jpg
    2012-08-19_07.13.54.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
Wooooooooooo! CONGRATS honey!!! Am seriously over the moon for you, you've totally made my day!! Well done, so deserved too! :happydance: :happydance:

I lurve the CB digi, no mistaking it sweetie you're freaking pregnant!!! My ICs were exactly the same as yours, so faint that you daren't believe it. So happy for you! xxx

HALLE-FUCKING-LUYAH!!! Yeeeeeeeeyyyy!! Omg im soooooo happy for you!!!! That break from work obviously did the business!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->