Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Wooooooooooo what fab news to come back to :dance: congrats MrsS :D

Sorry I have been absent ladies, for some reason I could not get on here at all via my laptop. Missed all the 80's Cartoon chat but I love all that stuff and also The Raggy Dolls :D

I am waiting for my bundle or tests to arrive in the post to be able to see my BFN aswell.

:yipee::happydance::dance::wohoo:
Congrats MrsS!!!

My ICs and FRER were just as faint :thumbup:

Go you!! You've broken the dry spell of bfps for team GB!!

Now let's let the rest roll in!!

Hoooray!!!!!! Huge congrats MrsS!!! Fan bloody tastic news, so happy for you and MrS :happydance:

fatmumma, love all your kids names, just lovely! And I guess only you know when your family is complete, it took me by surprise how much I was desperate for number 2 and also how guilty I feel making Liv share me & DH! As soon as Liv was born though I knew I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! Fingers crossed for number 6 x

Cheska- fxd for your bfn( sounds crazy saying that) so you can get going on your road again!! :hugs:
yes my house is like a loony bin, I had a mc just after my youngest son so I feel like someone is missing!( am I being greedy?!) I have Ella(10) Emily(9) Alexa (5) Samuel (3) and William(2)!! I just have this empty hole ,I am so grateful for my kids and understand how people look at me and say " why do you want more?" that's why sometimes I don't comment as much as some of you because I feel guilty talking about them when some of you have tried so hard for so long for your 1st and here's me moaning about ttc #6! :0(

Thanks, hopefully by next weekend that BFN will be all mine! And yes it does seem weird desperate for a BFN!! Your desire for a baby is just as valid as ours Hun, don't feel like you can't talk to us about it, just because you have kids already. :hugs:

Thanks guys. I am exhausted now and had a nap. Heartburn also got me bad today. A couple of days ago I had a really vivid dream about walking around this victorian version of my house to 'break a spell' and walked through these empty rooms following the sound of a baby crying. Then I found the baby in a moses basket, picked it up and comforted it and then took it out of the house to care for and the spell was broken. Tried not to dwell on it at the time but my body clearly knew! MrS says he really thought I was preggers this month as well. X

Congratulations mrs s! Such exciting news!
Well ladies I just about survived and very much enjoyed my wedding day. It was somewhat scarred by a bit of spotting, which was very mild and stopped after about an hour. I've come to the conclusion that it was because it was the day AF would of been due at I really was almost none, I mean if I wasn't obsessed with checking when I wipe I wouldn't of even noticed, still freaked me out though.
Good luck to everyone. Hopefully we will see more bfps soon.

Yey everyone's back together!! Except Laura :0(!!

Cheska and ttcbambino- thanks so much girls that means a lot to me!! No one but you lovely tribe of fantastic shoulders of support know how desperately I want another baby, obviously my oh but no one else!! I am so happy to have fab friends like you!!

MASSIVE HUGS FOR ALL MY TTC/BFP GIRLS!! Xxxxx

That's what we're here for, through the ups and downs, the exciting times and the neurotic times! :haha:

How are you doing this cycle anyway, are you testing in 2 days like your ticker says?

Well the signs aren't great so I'll prob hold out as long as possible! Af due22nd so if nothing then I'll test!! Not positive at all this cycle!!
Had a wierd weekend.. Saturday I get a call that my new niece ( born 5th aug) had been rushed to hospital and has meningitis!!!! Vvv worried, not only for her of course but my daughter Emily stayed at my aunties house and spent all of Thursday and fri with my sis and baby Olivia ( held her, kissed her thoroughly Molly-coddled her) so now I'm on watch for symptoms in her, she has a weakened immune system anyway with asthma and allergies!! So crappy!!
Then at 12.24am this morning, my sister in law had her baby ( little girl, 5lb 7 no name yet) so I'm stuck between being anxious for one niece and happy for another ones arrival!!!
I'm so happy for my SIL she made it to 36 wks and she's healthy apart from sore moomoo from forceps , shehad my nephew at 27 wks gestation and he was in nicu for 8 wks!!
Aaarrrggghhh, what an emotional madness!!

Right gonna chill out! Went on wii fit for a bit hula hooping, well into my stride(6 hoops and up to 600 spins with 62 seconds left) and turned around and my ******* OH was filming me on his phone to bloody upload to Facebook!!! How I didn't kill him I don't know!! Cue dramatic flounce out of room and to bed with hysterically laughing git left to make friends with the sofa!! Maybe a bit of an overreaction but if I ever did that to him I'd never hear the end of it!!! Oh well, maybe Af is gonna be early coz he was <~> this close to having an internal wifi connection with iCloud capability!!

Hahahahahaha!!
Night all
Xxxxx

MrsS kept trying to post to say congrats earlier but was on my mob travelling back from a weekend at the inlaws in the west country and it wouldn't post... so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps - how funny they * out bar steward!! But didn't * out the f word earlier!!! Hahahaha!!
^^^^ how easily amused am I? :)
Xxx

Congrats on the wedding MrsB

Annie - I live in the west country! You should have waved on the way past :haha:

Fat momma - it's because of the meaning of the B word (no father) I guess the F word is fine because it's not insulting to a specific group of people and we can use it for everyone :shrug:

I could have slept for England last night! Still feel like I could really. It was nice because normally I am tossing and turning all over the place! I will be 15 weeks this week, I'm really hoping I feel something soon. That will be lovely when I can feel bean, it will stop me worrying. Although I've not worried too much since seeing him/her. I just feel like it's all ok. Belly has popped out at the bottom and it looking more rounded (under the flab)

Here's some dust for you ladies, haven't sprinkled any for a while!
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm totally shattered today too, think it's this weird weather knocking us all for six.

Congrats Mrs Bump on your wedding, hope you had a fab day. Are you off on honeymoon anywhere?

And my hpt came back more faint this morning so hopefully a few more days and I'll be able to proudly post a BFN!! :haha:

OK ladies, I need some help with chart stalking...

I've had a weird cycle this month. I usually get loads of EWCM leading up to O (like 5-6 days), but this month I've had none (perhaps one teeny tiny bit just on just a couple of days...). I usually O about cd 20, so, I started OPKing about cd17 and it was pretty dark (but not yet positive) from then.

I usually have about 2 days of gradually darkening OPKs before my obvious pos, and then the next day it is virually blank. This cycle, I've had a heap of almost positives, but even at the darkest, it wasn't what I'd call quite positive. Then even as long as 3 days after my 'pos' (darkes) opk, I've still got a pretty good line on my opk. I've not opk'd since that one on Friday.

My temps have gone upto what I consider an ambiguous level, but then came right down to pre-O temp today.

Really not feeling positive about this cycle at all.

What do you all think?

Jo- we went through Bath on the way home as we stopped off at Cheddar Gorge. I waved at a few BnB girls on the way down, but didn't know you were there, so :hi: a little late :haha:

:hi: waving back :haha:

I've just had a look at your chart. I would be tempted to say you even ov'd earlier, but that would only be because that's when the shift in temps seems to occur. It's not a big shift is it? Do you normally have a bigger shift between temps pre and post ov? I know some ladies don't.

Edit: just looked at your chart from the one before and it is a much more clear temp rise post ov.

Would it be possible that you ov'd around day 12?

Anniepie, I think you could have O'd on CD20, the temps with the white circles could be knocking FF off a little bit if you took those at different times to normal. As frustrating as it is, I think it'll probably become clearer in the next couple of days. I hate that though, I want to know NOW not in a couple of days!! :haha:

Gosh Id not even entertained the idea of cd12 o. I don't think it is that early. Its not unusual for me to have small rises and falls pre O like that. I normally get sore bbs right from the day after O abduction I had slightly sore bbs from the day after I put the crosshairs but they're not as sore as usual. my post O temps are usually around 36.7. Perhaps I've just not got much progesterone this month :(

Cheska that's when ff put my crosshairs but it just didn't feel right iykwim... as you say...all will become clear in the coming days... everything about TTC is waiting isn't it and I'm someone who likes to know now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->