Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

ooh yes the temps with white circles were days I woke later and had really broken sleep (didn't have 3 hrs constant)..so more likely to be lower than showing...

It's so frustrating isn't it :growlmad:

It never makes sense until after we know if AF is here or not, but we need to know before that happens!

The only reason I said 12 is because that was the only shift I could see.
It could be a load of things that have affected the temps though, the weather, lack of sleep etc.

The shape of the line reminds me of my cycle when I temped after getting up - there was less variance in the temps than the cycles when I temped before getting up. So I wonder if you've had a bit of restless sleep? That could explain the lack of variance. I know the weather has effected my sleep, I've been tossing and turning every night, it was only the other day I thought how glad I was that I wasn't temping because all my temps would have been screwed!

Cheska that's when ff put my crosshairs but it just didn't feel right iykwim... as you say...all will become clear in the coming days... everything about TTC is waiting isn't it and I'm someone who likes to know now :haha:

Yep it is, I am the most impatient person in the world so this ttc is a right pain in the ass! Part of me is wondering whether next cycle I just write my temps, symptoms and BD's down on a piece of paper and enter them all into FF when I get to CD30 or something!! :haha:

Hi ladies!

Sorry have been away for ages - just been everywhere and doing lots of thinking.

MrsS - HUGE congratulations xxxxx

I think we're WTT until May now, so I really hope all you ladies have your bumps or babies by then :)

anniepie looks like CD20 to me aswell possibly and today could be implantation ;)

Hi laura, hope things work out for you and I'm sure your time away in New York will help :hugs:

Thanks guys. I am exhausted now and had a nap. Heartburn also got me bad today. A couple of days ago I had a really vivid dream about walking around this victorian version of my house to 'break a spell' and walked through these empty rooms following the sound of a baby crying. Then I found the baby in a moses basket, picked it up and comforted it and then took it out of the house to care for and the spell was broken. Tried not to dwell on it at the time but my body clearly knew! MrS says he really thought I was preggers this month as well. X

What was your secret this month Mrs S? Did you do anything different? :happydance:

Thanks guys. I am exhausted now and had a nap. Heartburn also got me bad today. A couple of days ago I had a really vivid dream about walking around this victorian version of my house to 'break a spell' and walked through these empty rooms following the sound of a baby crying. Then I found the baby in a moses basket, picked it up and comforted it and then took it out of the house to care for and the spell was broken. Tried not to dwell on it at the time but my body clearly knew! MrS says he really thought I was preggers this month as well. X

What was your secret this month Mrs S? Did you do anything different? :happydance:

Well this was the first month I really used OPKs properly, I did SMEP, so BD every other day and then every day for 3 days once I got my first pos OPK (although they did stay pos for about 5 days so that confused me) and I used preseed every time around O and elevated my hips as long as possible after. So did the works really! I was taking herbal stress relief tablets and evening primrose oil which really settled my moods and anxiety in the TWW.

Hoping I have a sticky bean and that everybody gets their BFPs soon (or BFN and then BFP in Cheska's case!) And have a great time in NY Laura! I will def be sticking around on this thread though! I love you all :hugs:xx

Make sure you do stick around :)

You ladies dont mind me hanging around despite being WTT now, do you?

of course not!

I'm still hanging around and I'm not ttc!

We're just a nice merry band of ladies that should stick together anyway, we all started the same despite what paths we have now taken.

Hoping I have a sticky bean and that everybody gets their BFPs soon (or BFN and then BFP in Cheska's case!) And have a great time in NY Laura! I will def be sticking around on this thread though! I love you all :hugs:xx

Thanks MrsS! Come on BFN, come get me!! :haha:

Make sure you do stick around :)

You ladies dont mind me hanging around despite being WTT now, do you?

No of course not hun, we're all in this together, for whatever we each decide to do and when we decide to do it! :hugs:

Thanks Mrs S H&H 9 months to you! We are doing smep at the moment (properly this time) although done some extra reading and i think we have done a boo boo. I didn't realise that hot tubs can cause up to 3months fertility problems within males?
Now my father being the nutter he is bought a hot tub 2 months ago, my mum is totally petrified of water and is so angry at him for getting it (its actually really funny) he sits there most evenings in the dark with the lights in the pool and the music from it on. Now my hubby has been in it twice in 2 months... any harm done do you girls reckon? I know its impossble to predict or whether its a myth just not sure..I told him to keep off it for a little while just in case :winkwink:

God I sound so paranoid now :blush:

don't reckon so hun. Think about all the folk who have hot tubs in their houses and have healthy children. sure you'll be fine xx

yeah I also thought about the men that say they go to the gym to 'work out' and sit in the sauna or hot tub for an hour lol!!

I don't think he's boiled his swimmers!! Hahaha!

We should all stick together, whether carrying a bun, making a bun or waiting to make the dough!! :0) xx

Jellyfish - although they say not to go in hot tubs in early pregnancy, I didn't realise I was preggers and we went on holiday and had a private hot tub, we went in there all the time for the 5 days we were away, it was the Friday that we came back when I realised I was pregnant. According to my scan and my appointments so far, it doesn't appear to have done any damage (fx'd) I think it's when you have a baby in there that they warn you not to use it. Just prolonged sitting in hotter than normal water - they say the same about baths.

I'd said, get on in, if anything it helped to put us in the mood!
You might want to check what chemicals he uses though, some of them can change your ph levels *down there*.

Fatmomma - I want cookie dough ice cream now! Your fault!

JellyFish, I agree with the other ladies- don't stress it. And men make their little fella's so quickly, the turnover rate should mean that the odd day in a hot tub won't be a big deal. If he were in it every day, it might be more likely to be an issue, but it's like laptops- using them are supposed to fry the :spermy: but people still get pregnant with their OH's using them all the time...

Oh no...cookie dough ice cream is my favourite...I want some too!!!

Cookie dough for me please too!

*not helping with the weightloss... but then neither is going to NYC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"