Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

So annoyed, just having to share a post everywhere about a donor who is dangerous. Why do dangerous donors exist?! Why amongst all the genuine donors are there violent, obsessive nutters?!

Makes me sad :(

Omg MrsS so sorry I missed ur BFP announcement. Massive massive congrats. I was in the car earlier with DH and my eyes filled up and I said Awww out loud. Had to explain to him about Lil group. I think I bored him an he wished he hadn't asked. So so happy for u. I hope urs is the start of another BFP streak!

Congrats on your wedding MrsB! R u going on honeymoon?

Hi Laura and Satine nice to see u both back x

So FF gave me crosshairs today for 17th aug. DH got home early hours of 17th so really hope we could our precious eggy this time. Cos of timibg wr only managed to get 2 bd attemps in, 2nd was probably useless as it wa only 12 hours after 1st one ha!
Would be fantastic conceiving on alfies bday too. Lucky maybe. I got dotted crosshairs. Not sure why. Maybe cos I didn't report any ewcm. X

Aah Raggy dolls. My fav!

Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls
Dolls like you and me!

Hey ladies, bad news I started spotting this morning so looks like af is on her way so another cycle for me. However if it is af then it means I've had a natural cycle after that nightmare last one. I'm definitely giving soy another go but I'm going to increase it a bit so I'll be doing 160mg cd3-5 and 200mg cd6-7.

Aww Stef sorry af might be coming, as you say there's a positive to take from it though.

Lisaloo, great timing hun, wouldn't worry too much about the time between BD, we BD every day, sometimes twice, on the the cycle we got our BFP, so poor DH's swimmers must have been quite depleted lol!!!! I'd say it's dotted because of cm too, I'm sure the next few temps should get you solid crosshairs xx

Laura, good to see you back hun, but sad times about that horrid donor. Hope you hang around till your ready to TTC again, it'd be a shame to lose people, this is such a great group xx

Mrs Bump - congrats on the wedding, hope you had a lovely day xx

Sorry to hear AF is on her way Stef, great news you've had a natural cycle though. :happydance:

Lisaloo definitely dtd at the right time, fingers crossed for you! Have you decided which day you'll test? How long is hubby home for? Will he still be here by the time you'd find out?

we BD every day, sometimes twice, on the the cycle we got our BFP, so poor DH's swimmers must have been quite depleted lol!!!!

Jesus woman, you're a machine!!! :haha:

I was very determined!!! Plus if we did it lots then it didn't always have to be about baby making, iykwim?? Poor Stu, he's not getting anywhere near as much now :blush:

Sorry AF might be coming Stef but at least you do see a slight positive from it :hugs:

Lisaloo your chart is looking fab and timing seems good to me ;)

Laura that is sad news, hope it hasn't affected anyone you know?

Oh Stef :hugs: but like you said, it's so much better than the nightmare cycle you had last time!

Maybe an increase in Soy will help :D

If you bump into Lolly in my journal, she took soy and she has some good advice to pass on - I'm sure she won't mind you asking her xx

Careful with soy. My 60 day cycle was down to that.

Sorry for the rant but I'm so absolutely annoyed by this.

As you can see from my countdown, me and DP are heading to NYC VERY soon. Dp's work today have informed her that they have changed her holiday dates. There's a bit of a saga behind this

She originally booked her holiday for 10th - 24th september when she started the job, but when she got the slip back for the holiday they had approved not those dates, but the 1st to 14th September. She asked them three times to change it, but they didn't, so in the end she told them not to worry, and she will book a holiday around the new dates.

Having booked NYC and had it booked for a few months, TODAY they tell her they've changed it back to the original dates. They do not match the dates I have off work. The reason they have changed it back is that her new dates cover most of the paralympics.

Her manager has said she needs to show proof of the booking, but they still can't guarantee they will change it back.

I don't know what to do if they won't change it back. I'm so annoyed. We've had a s**t year in which my sister has tried to commit suicide, we've suffered a miscarriage and I'm now going through fertility testing. We NEED this holiday.

I'm heartbroken. Literally sobbing

Oh hun I'm really sorry to hear this :hugs:

I took soy this cycle and its been half the length of my last one and is finishing naturally it seems whereas I had to take meds to make af arrive last time and I seem to have ovulated on it too so maybe I'm one of those it helps as I have irregular cycles etc :).

Lisaloo definitely dtd at the right time, fingers crossed for you! Have you decided which day you'll test? How long is hubby home for? Will he still be here by the time you'd find out?

FF had said to test 30th. I really want to wait til after AF is due but I know il crack. DH only here for few more days then not back until 6th ish sept. x

So sorry to hear your stresses Laura, I really hope they sort this out. Does your DP hav emails or anything showing the correspondence about the original mess up, or was it all done verbally? :hugs:

nope no emails was all verbal. However she does have in writing the dates that they originally approved. I just phoned ACAS for advice and sent her back in to her manager. FX...

Laura I am sure they have to honour all holidays that are booked especially if they made her move the dates in the first place! Hope it gets sorted asap for you.

AFM I have just taken my first pregnancy test since my MC two weeks ago and :bfn: :dance: never thought I would be happy to see that but defo am, just FXed that Cheska's arrives soon now :)

Hope they get it sorted....

My cycle is totally wacky...I'm actually now wondering if perhaps I've not O'd at all yet. I did another OPK yesterday and still getting fairly substantial line (though not positive)... will keep testing I think and see if perhaps I get some very late ewcm and pos opk... Frustrating :grr:

Satine, glad you've got your BFN... will you be waiting another cycle before TTC again?

Yey BFN for Satine!!
I'm out for sure today, witch is in the taxi on her way!! What a cow!!

Got my results back , prolactin level :240 but they wouldn't tell me what units it's in so gotta go see dr on 3rd to "have a chat"! Xx

Thanks anniepie, well we had planned to yes but we did BD the last couple of days which would have been O time, if I did O but guess what will be will be. It just kind of happened that way, a few months without does that to you :haha:

Keep testing hun if you are not sure for maybe a couple more days, your chart looks good though as you did have EWCM and a dip then a rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->