Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Have my fingers and toes crossed for you Stef, maybe you will have a gold to coincide with the para olympics :D Your chart is looking, well i will just use this to show you :happydance:

We would never abandon you Laura hun :hugs:

Stef - I especially like that dip on 7DPO - implantation perhaps?

Stef - I especially like that dip on 7DPO - implantation perhaps?

i hope so especially as my spotting was about that time too. ff has changed ovulation from cd32 to cd38 though which worries me as if it was cd38, we only bd the day after as DH had been ill for a week before that so being preggo is not very likely.

You never know Stef,it could still have been ok, was it am or pm :sex:?

Laura we'd never abandon u huni. We r all here together til we all get our babies and beyond I hope.

MrsS glad u had a good time. I've always wanted to try snails. Yay for the 3+

Satine I went to France and Spain on a school trip. How weird x

Steph I've got everything crossed for us both, still bfn for me today 12dpo. Feeling out. Still got sore boobs and feel achy x

Not sure where in France we were we just passed through on a coach, stopped at a services and had a pain au chocolat :D we were going to Tossa De Mar in Spain via ferry then coach.

Lisa your chart is looking cracking too I can see loads of September Golds :thumbup:

You never know Stef,it could still have been ok, was it am or pm :sex:?

it would have been pm as would have been when DH got home from work :(

Laura we'd never abandon u huni. We r all here together til we all get our babies and beyond I hope.

MrsS glad u had a good time. I've always wanted to try snails. Yay for the 3+

Satine I went to France and Spain on a school trip. How weird x

Steph I've got everything crossed for us both, still bfn for me today 12dpo. Feeling out. Still got sore boobs and feel achy x

^wss, we wouldnt abandon you Laura.

its still sounding positive for you Lisa! i could be as much as 20dpo today and had a bfn 3 days ago which could have been 17dpo or 11dpo so i am hoping so much for both of us!!

agreed! i'm going to be obsessively checking back for your bfp tomorrow

Pos opk for me today. Not that it counts for anythIng as we're not trying but still, too to monitor.

It's a shame because I've had the most FANTASTiC ewcm the last couple of days. Never seen anything like it

Defo still good to keep track of ur cycle.

Well I'm sat in the docs waiting for a swab so I can have my hsg next week! I rang them back and they want to see me ASAP between cd 6 and cd 10. So when I said I'm due tomos they said to go straight to docs to get the swab I'm missing then they can book me in. Luckily with knowing so many peeps in docs and it being Brecon I rang at 3.30 and they said come down at 4pm. Which is fab cos of I'd come on tomos I'd miss another month. I'm really hoping this will do the trick as my friend and a lot of stories I heard r after the hsg they've become preg straight away xx

Lau anything ur doing to get such good ewcm. I haven't really seen much. Only a bit the cycle before this and not sure I saw any this cycle. We use co conceive plus x

Boo to the BFNs ladies. :hugs:

Yeh Laura what are you doing to get the EWCM? I got some on my one ovulatory cycle but not loads, I'm using EPO and trying to drink as much water as I can. I was going to try grapefruit juice but I forgot to buy any! :dohh:

I think that's my problem I don't drink hardly anything. I have to remember to drink. I maybe have one cold drink a day and two teas unless I've got a friend round. I'm really bad. Alfie is the same I have to force him or he's not drink a sip all day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->