Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

It all depends on how much you want to get sucked in though Jellyfish! :haha:

I sometimes wish I could have gone back to before I knew about temping etc. and be innocent again.

But I was too much of a control freak, I needed every bit of info I could get and temping really helped me to understand what was going on in my cycle.

Yeah understand what you mean. I didnt really want to control when we dtd but when we were ntnp for 6 months and now 6 months of ttc has gone by is does make me think about it.
Thanks jo-bean you've been a big help. Hows your lovely bump doing anyway? You feeling ok?

well i never, came home and took an opk and got my smiley! cd 19... last bd cd 16 so fingers crossed

Can you not BD tonight jellyfish? Just one more for good luck?!

More blood today. Last one now until Monday, then I'm all done and will await my PCOS diagnosis. I know I have it, but it's Ok because I do think I ovulate... Will see!

Yeah understand what you mean. I didnt really want to control when we dtd but when we were ntnp for 6 months and now 6 months of ttc has gone by is does make me think about it.
Thanks jo-bean you've been a big help. Hows your lovely bump doing anyway? You feeling ok?

Well, I did find that it helped me to confirm things and just makes you feeling like you are doing something :thumbup:

Aw no worries hun, any time!

Bean has been moving non stop today! Mostly if I'm talking or walking :cloud9: feeling pretty good but quite tired. Not complaining though :D

well i never, came home and took an opk and got my smiley! cd 19... last bd cd 16 so fingers crossed

Do it tonight if you can! Get your :sex: on! That smiley is telling you you are going to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours! Come on, do it!

Bonsoir! I am en route back from Paris! I would definately recommend it for chilling out and being romantic. Lovely lovely. Hope you are all okay mon petit fleures. I decided to be good and avoid the mussels, I did try the snails though and they were yummy. Pip seems all okay, no bleeding or problems, got my 3+ on my spare Clearblue this morning xx

Welcome back MrsS. Glad you had a lovely time!

One week until NYC for me...

so glad you had a good time, always wanted to go to Paris, been to France briefly on a school trip to Spain but Paris sounds lovely. Plus I wanna see The Moulin Rouge, not go in :haha: just look at it as it's my fave film, hence the name Satine ;)

welcome back MrsS!

so who is watching the Paralympics Opening Ceremony?

i'm getting all excited about it but am having to record it as i think i will be going to bed soon because i'm feeling a bit sick again :(

oh deary me missy! Have my fingers crossed for you. Chart looks bloody fantastic :)

I think a paramedic I know treated the lady they're talking about at the moment. Click Here for his book

Have such admiration for the olympians and paralympians

me too, they are amazing!

i'm worried that maybe i'm just coming down with something and thats why my chart looks like that

As with everything, just have to wait and see! xxx
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, though.

Hoping all of you lovely ladies have BFPs before we start trying again. But no abandoning me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->