Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I really don't know! I think it might be that I've upped my water intake to try and lose a bit of weight before NYC. It's is working... Doing 3L a day and can feel my clothes are looser :)

God I'm lucky to get 1 litre. Ok so my change this month will be to do 3 Ltrs a day. How big r the big Evian bottles!! I have a water filter so il go buy two bottle and if I fill them every morning I can monitor it that way can't I x

Thanks lau x

3 litres?! Wowsers that'll have me running to the loo every 30 mins! But I'll give it a go, anything to get healthier and get a lil sticky bean!

Bet you're getting excited about your holiday now Laura. x

I had some accupuncture a few years ago and he asked if I drank lots of water...at the time I was drinking about 3L per day (and more if exercising) and he said it was too much and throwing my chi out of balance or something :wacko: I now drink more like 2L if I can and have loads of ewcm :shrug:

2L would defo be more manageable for me

Just had my swab and she said there is some blood around my cervix so looks life AF will be ere bang on time tomos xx

Think it all depends on your height and such how much you should drink. I get on fine with 3L but it does make me pee like a racehorse :)

Cheska - super super excited! Although will be more excited on d my three shifts this weekend are over :)

Think it all depends on your height and such how much you should drink. I get on fine with 3L but it does make me pee like a racehorse :)

Cheska - super super excited! Although will be more excited on d my three shifts this weekend are over :)

:rofl: like a racehorse :rofl:

Hi ladies thought i'd up date you all, i got my scan date through today and i finally get to see little baby for the first time on the 11th.

Sorry to hear all the bfn's ladies. Lis, I'm sure someone else, maybe mrsbump had a smear or something and she had spotting, said the same about af and then got a bfp? But if af does come, I've also seen lots of comments about falling almost immeadiately after the HSG too. xx

Thanks huni. Im not confident for a bfp now as got AF cramps tonight. But I'm feeling positive and happy about the hsg. My friend had unexplained infertility for about 18months had this done and hey Presto! Preggers that cycle. I so hope it works for me xx

I had spotting and cramps before my BFP, but it's obviously also a sign of impending AF, why our bodies have to have the same signs for AF and pregnancy I'll never know!!

Hi Littlesteph, congrats on getting your scan date, bet you can't wait.

Laura, think I'll aim for 2 litres tomorrow and see how that goes. Have a 3 hour drive on Sat morning and Sun morning to see my sister so might pick it up again on Monday, don't want to gave to keep stopping!! :haha:

So I was shattered earlier, put Alfie to bed at 8ish and climbed in with him as we were having a little chat about how he wants his new bedroom etc I fell asleep for an hour in his bed but woke up thankfully as back door was wide open and all lights and tv on. I thought I'd just have an early night rather than stay up as I thought I was still tired, 3 hours later and I still can't sleep grrr!

Aw fran I've just seen ur siggy update, thank u. I think il get myself a new siggy too and add all my BnB buddies xxx

Littlesteph that is fab news on your scan date, make sure you show us a pic in here when you get it ;)

I think I might try this water challenge, I am struggling to lose weight before my hols so will see if that helps. Is 2L about 4 pints?

Yeh pretty much Rach, I think there are 1 and 3/4 pints to a litre. Love that you think the same as me and work much better with pints than litres! Don't know what that says about us northerners!!! :haha:

I'm more of an Imperial rather than Metric girl too... :haha:

Come on ladies...where are these :bfp: ? We need some more! :dust:

I'm more of an Imperial rather than Metric girl too... :haha:

Come on ladies...where are these :bfp: ? We need some more! :dust:

Yep I agree, I want to see more!

Last night I had a look back through the earlier pages of our thread and I think there are more BFPs than we know about, some of the ladies who came into the thread early on have pregnancy sigs but didn't pop in to say, so I think we'll probably be on about 13 or 14. Overall a fairly lucky thread I think! :thumbup:

More :bfp: please! Maybe the paralympics will start it off again and we'll get some more in the next couple of weeks.

Haha yeah I love a good pint :haha:

Ah which one's Cheska? Best go have a look and add them...

One was called babytime, I think I'd seen Paula but then checked and you had that one, I think there was one more but I can't remember the name. :dohh:

I noticed claireyfairey has got a bfp too.

Just had a quick scan through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->