• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

Well sadly :witch: showed up with a vengance this morning. So I never got a chance to poas. I'm bummed, but maybe this means I'll have another July baby to keep Ty company.

Hopefully July won't be so hot like it was in 1996 and hopefully the baby won't be 12 days late like Ty was. He was due July 16th and I was induced July 28th.

KMFC that there will be more BFP's here!

It's way too early for me, but I'm just waiting for my evap to pop up!

I am about 8 DPO, but I decided to do a test for the :bfn: thread. I got a nice evap. You would be proud. Hard to see with the picture I took though. I just took a picture with my phone while I was in the bathroom :rofl:

Well sadly :witch: showed up with a vengance this morning. So I never got a chance to poas. I'm bummed, but maybe this means I'll have another July baby to keep Ty company.

Hopefully July won't be so hot like it was in 1996 and hopefully the baby won't be 12 days late like Ty was. He was due July 16th and I was induced July 28th.

im so sorry hun, good luck next cycle, according to my psychic i will be joinnign you until christmas! :(

I am about 8 DPO, but I decided to do a test for the :bfn: thread. I got a nice evap. You would be proud. Hard to see with the picture I took though. I just took a picture with my phone while I was in the bathroom :rofl:

:rofl: Lets see it!

im so sorry hun, good luck next cycle, according to my psychic i will be joinnign you until christmas! :(

Psychics can be wrong! I was told that my first child would be a girl. Too bad I already had a boy and was preggers with #2 at that time. :dohh:

:rofl: Lets see it!

Psychics can be wrong! I was told that my first child would be a girl. Too bad I already had a boy and was preggers with #2 at that time. :dohh:

guess i will find out soon eh :/
how is everyone doing tonight

Well.... I've been a busy little evap bee! You have to check out the BFN page... The pics aren't as good as last months, very faint.

I went and got a haircut yesterday (4 inches cutt off!!!) I feel naked! One more day and I get 3 days off! Going out to dinner tonight with my old boss and then hockey tomorrow night (we got slaughtered last night!!!WTF!?) and then cabin on Sunday!
Hope everyone is doing well and avoiding temptation to POAS!! (Like I'm the one to talk!!!)
TTFN

So, I have been doing tests every morning since I saw the dip in my temps this week. I'm tired of seeing evaps and :bfn: so I am going to wait til Friday to test again. Wish me luck in resisting. :rofl:

I just realized I am only one day behind you on my cycle! I will test everyday (or until I run out of cheapy tests)!!! I am beyond help!
You gonna watch the game tonight? I bought my first Sport Select tickets of the season!!!

I am going to Speakeasy for a friends b-day. I will be watching the game if they have it on there. I really hope they have it on there :rofl:

LOL i have tested once today and a BFN, i will not retest til i am 12PO i promised myself.. and i'm going to keep it!! :) lol

Hmmmm.... a bar in Calgary that won't be playing the game? Not gonna happen! Speakeasy is in the North , right? I always get those strip clubs mixed up ;) DH is going to the game (he has seasons tickets...) I'll be @ home watching by myself!
I'm not going to lie to myself and tell myself I'm not going to test, I know I will... even tho last time I tested pos it was CD 29... I have awhile to go until then!

It's in the south, close to Chinook. I was so hoping the flames would win. Sad days.

I tested this morning, :bfn:, and I can feel the :witch: coming.

I ladies just a quick update!

My dh was supposed to be watching our twins while I was sleeping in. Well while I was in bed Eli came bursting in and woke me up. I quick got out of bed because he had q-tips in his ears. He got scared and ran for it. He must of tripped in the hallway where I couldn't see because he started crying. I get to him and things seem fine. I take him to my room and sit him on my lap. Then I notice blood running down his neck from his ear. I was so scared. I started crying and saying I don't want you to lose your hearing. By the time I get ready to take him to the ER I'm hysterical. I get him to the ER and he is the only 1 there. Good news for this over panicked mom. Any way. The dr comes in and looks at him and tells me he punctured his ear drum slightly. So I ask will he have problems hearing. He tells me no. What a relief that was. He gave a prescription of antibiotiics and tells me it will take some time to heal and may bleed for awhile yet. Which it has and thats why I haven't been on. I've been taking care of my little E. He is now sleeping which I hope the pain meds help. It really hurts. So I'm going to get some sleep because he may wake during the night when the meds wear off.

So Good night!

Aw hun how scary for you, glad the doc thinks his hearing will be OK though, what a nightmare xxx

Yup, think I'm out. Pink spotting today. Sure the :witch: will be here fully before tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you who are still in. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->