• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

i'm sorry to both of u girls, i hope everything works out with the dr and etc

and learr im sorry hun :(

Bought some OPK's today can't wait to start poas tomorrow.

Eli is doing great today. The blleeding in his ear has stopped and he takes his meds so well. I used to have to hold my older 2 down when they needed meds.

My PG signs are going away!! My temp is dropping and my b**bs aren't as sore :( So much for b-day present

My PG signs are going away!! My temp is dropping and my b**bs aren't as sore :( So much for b-day present

That stinks! Darn her for wanting to show up! I too thought I'd get a late bday gift for me and my dh but no. Man I hate that :witch:! Hopefully a July 2009 baby will be in our futures! :)

BFN and I feel cramps coming on...

Well ive gotten 5 faint pink postives since three days ago. witch due today and still as not come, im gunna restest later.

Well ive gotten 5 faint pink postives since three days ago. witch due today and still as not come, im gunna restest later.

A line is a line! So Congrats! :happydance:

AFM 3 more days till I O. I have been using OPK's since cd 6 and they have been :bfn:. So I'm hoping tomorrow or Saturday I'll get a pos one.

Pus I hope she stays away for you!

Hi girls

Hope you are all well!

Mom2pne - Hope little E gets better soon.

Best of luck for testing girls! :dust:

I took Eli to his pediatrician just as a follow-up for his ear. Well he had trouble seeing his ear drum and called the ENT (ear, nose and throat) dr up stairs to see if he could take a look at it. Well the ENT confirmed his punture and said that he's got lots of swelling and bruising in there as well. He also gave me drops to put in which are a better antibiotic then the amoxicillan. He also said he wants to see him in 4 weeks and if the whole is not closed by then he will need to have surgery to close it. How scary!

Knock knock.
Who's there?
AF!
Sh*t...

I guess I'm now trying for a July baby.
I told DH I was thinking about taking a couple of months off (holidays and what not...) and he flipped on me and said "we have to keep trying... we've only been trying 8 months. Just have to maybe do it more..."
I'm sure he'd love to do the BD more...
Bah! I'm getting a glass of wine.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
AF!
Sh*t...

I guess I'm now trying for a July baby.
I told DH I was thinking about taking a couple of months off (holidays and what not...) and he flipped on me and said "we have to keep trying... we've only been trying 8 months. Just have to maybe do it more..."
I'm sure he'd love to do the BD more...
Bah! I'm getting a glass of wine.

Guess what,

knock knock
who's there?
AF!!
God dang it.. Go the F away u damn stupid ugly witch!! UGH ( banging head in wall now ) .. hehe..

Yes i am on CD 1.. i woke up temp was still high but AF came anyways, cramps from hell, and guess what!!! I am ovulating on either October 30, or the 31st! ha, ovulating 2 times in one month, and my LP needs to be longer, not impressed with a 11 day LP and a 27 CD!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...

I am very upset, and i want to cry, but i want my BFP more.. I want a baby, and i want a baby now.. i been trying for 3 months now, why is it doing this to me dang it :(

I'll be O-ing aroung my B-day as well (Oct 31...)
I will be buying some ebay OPK's....see what happens... I think I'm getting the right days, just not sure if I am actually releasing an egg. Anything I can do to help that? Advice?

Hi girls good luck for this cycle...sorry witch got u Pux.

:dohh: Sorry to those who the :witch: has found!! Rubbish!!!

Nothing to report here. Expecting a late :witch: as late OV.

Mom2pne - Hope that it all clears up!

Nothing much to report here either. 3 or 4 dpo - been having a headache for the past couple of days but other than that I feel like I always do after ovulation. :dohh:

Heather, I love your new avatar you sexy little thing

Girls I'm sorry AF got you :(
with so many teenagers to go to.... somebody has to get her priorities straight!

I'm still keeping seats at the pregnancy board. hurry up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->