Team Naughties

My friend has sent me a spare test in the post but it's not arrived yet and I'm too scared to buy one:rofl::rofl::rofl: Talked to h about it and we're going to wait a few more days to test as I'm not really getting any pg symptoms and it may well just be af not arriving on time as it's first one after the pill.

I feel like a beached whale :rofl: Im so bloated!

Well I cracked and tested even though :witch: is not due until 2nd. Got a :bfn: hope this doesn't mean I out this month as next month OH is away.

do any of you already have children? and how long did it take you to concieve?? im out for this month, so its on to cycle 9, and im starting to think if i was gonna get that bfp it would have happened by now!!

Well I cracked and tested even though :witch: is not due until 2nd. Got a :bfn: hope this doesn't mean I out this month as next month OH is away.

Dizzy I did the same thing!! Actually, I'm not even sure when AF is due as I only came off the pill at the end of December.

Lil_Pixie - I have a 3 year old daughter. She was conceived the month after I stopped the pill. It's making me very impatient this time round!

hi im hoping to join this thread!
and i was just wondering if anyone has been using any lube while theyve been trying? sorry if thats tmi! :blush:

Turns out i had my cycle wrong. i bled slightly for 3 days starting 20th jan turns out it was my period so im on CD13 now and my cycle is 31 days not 28. my doctor put me right. so now im waiting to ovuate hope i do this cycle!!!
Baby danced today i.l babydance on tuesday now hope i get :bfp: this month.

i have 2 children my daughter took 5 months to concieve after the pill my son took 3 months after the pill ive also had 3 miscarrages.

Welcome MeeMee.

I have noticed that a fair few of us have recently come off the pill. Is anyone else feeling completely different to what they normally feel during a menstrual cycle on the bcp.
I rarely got any stomach cramps when I was on bcp and last week they were pretty sharp for a couple of days (cd19), aches from my pelvis to upper legs, an odd discomfort in my upper stomach which has been making me feel sick (not vomited) and this has upset my sleep. I should be due on around the 6th Feb, not too sure as I stopped bcp in Jan.
What are you ladies feeling??
:hug:

Welcome MeeMee.

I have noticed that a fair few of us have recently come off the pill. Is anyone else feeling completely different to what they normally feel during a menstrual cycle on the bcp.
I rarely got any stomach cramps when I was on bcp and last week they were pretty sharp for a couple of days (cd19), aches from my pelvis to upper legs, an odd discomfort in my upper stomach which has been making me feel sick (not vomited) and this has upset my sleep. I should be due on around the 6th Feb, not too sure as I stopped bcp in Jan.
What are you ladies feeling??
:hug:

Hey Mssmith,
I know how you feel - I came off bcp after 14 years in december and am on 1st cycle. For past week I have had cramps on and off in tum and at top insides of legs (weird!) Not felt sick, but past week have woken between 4am and 6am and not been able to get back off - so been knackered come 7.30pm!!! Think I am due 10th feb, but its hard to tell!!!
Mork x:hug:

I came off the pill in December and this period hasn't been as bad as usual. None of the mood swings I normally get and very little cramping. It's also been lighter and shorter than when I was on the pill so I'm pretty chuffed.

so ladies idk whats going on... i got my first positive opk on thursday...and a faint positive opk on friday... now today it neg... we have been bding every other day since sunday... so wouldu say i have ovd and am in my 2ww or what im still new and learning all this?... i just dont no what is going on... some one please help me??:hug:

Hi - based on my experience this cycle... I'd say you ov'd on Thursday evening. I only got 1 dark opk line and that was in the evening. That afternoon and the next afternoon the lines were faint.
Hope this helps xxx

Well ladies my first month of ttc ended today when the witch arrived this evening so roll on month 2 i'm going to take temps and do ovulation tests and wear my poor hubby out cause i quite like the sound of a november baby x

Evening Ladies.

Hope you all had good weekend?

Who tested over the weekend?

Well still no sign of the witch yet but been having a wee swinge or too that she may appear tomo. I really hope she doesnt. Cause if there is no sign of her tomo then im going to be testing on the 3rd aswell as summerbreeze.

God i cant pray anymore that its not the witch im feeling coming an that it is early pregnancy starting.Though im not sure if we would be this lucky first month of trying.

Take care ladies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What iv been feeling this week.
Dizzy
Tired
Wee bit sick
bloated
very very weird dreams and vivid.

That all may be nothing but just thought id share.

My friend has sent me a spare test in the post but it's not arrived yet and I'm too scared to buy one:rofl::rofl::rofl: Talked to h about it and we're going to wait a few more days to test as I'm not really getting any pg symptoms and it may well just be af not arriving on time as it's first one after the pill.

Oh my goodness me toooo!!!, well as you all know I was meant to test yesterday and I didn't.. to be honest I am petrified of getting the :bfn:, I have a spare test sitting in my draw upstairs and I know I would feel sad if its that answer. Anyway I usually have a 30-32 day cycle last month :witch: came on day 30. Me and DH baby danced only twice this month so wasn't really expecting much this happened on cycle day 9 and 10.
So here I am still no sign of :witch: im thinking if it doesn't come tommorow I will test on Tuesday.

Oh yeah forgot to add been feeling very tired, and peeing ALOT today bloating also so that could mean its on its way right?...

Good luck to everyone testing over the next few days!!

hi ladies.

for the past hour and half or so ive had horrible cramps like AF and im so bloated again its untrue. Whats going on?! I seem to be fine during the day and at night it all starts!! Also tmi but constipated too. Grr xx

I know how you feel - I came off bcp after 14 years in december and am on 1st cycle. For past week I have had cramps on and off in tum and at top insides of legs (weird!) Not felt sick, but past week have woken between 4am and 6am and not been able to get back off - so been knackered come 7.30pm!!! Think I am due 10th feb, but its hard to tell!!!
Mork x:hug:

Hey Mork
I came off BCP end of December and like you am feeling a little stumped as to when I am due. I haven't had any cramping, but have been getting dizzy and a bit naseous, having really vivid dreams... I think I'm reading too much into things though.
Am quite keen to test but wanted to wait until after AF is due - if only I knew when that was :rofl:
I might give it a go on Thursday (if I can wait that long).

Morning ladies.
how was your weekend?
anyone testing this week?
im coming up to ovulation now (at least i think i am) so fingers x for a positive in a few weeks.
:dust:
got to take the children school shortly in the snow! i hate snow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->