Team Naughties

fellow naughties. could i possibly get your input pls? Thanks

ok so last night there was a clump of yellow cm and tonight after cramping all day its white and creamy (not stretchy at all) huh?

xx

I've heard that is good. An increase in CM is a good sign I think!

fellow naughties. could i possibly get your input pls? Thanks

ok so last night there was a clump of yellow cm and tonight after cramping all day its white and creamy (not stretchy at all) huh?

xx

I've heard that is good. An increase in CM is a good sign I think!

We can only hope:happydance:
Tmi but i woke up despeate for the loo...cant do a number two!!:rofl: and keep trumping away lol.oh how ladylike!

Samzi sent me this link on my AF8th Feb anyone thread -

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

Its really good!
Says the egg (that I'm pretty sure I missed this month) would've made a DD of 18th October - My FIL's birthday!

That calculator is great! Based on my last :witch: it gives an estimated due date of 29th October which is my mum's birthday! How cool would that be?

:wave: hi all!!!!! well i'm a bit excited!!! couldn't control my urge to poas this morning :D :D got a really realllly faint line.... i know its only early days.... but :D .... wouldn't first time lucky be FAB!!!!!! :D

i got my positive opk on CD5 dunno whether its due to the implant or not but i seem to have ov'ed early..... so i'd be exactly 3 dpo if i ov'ed the next day :D or 4 DPO if i ov'ed the same day....... :D

EXCITED.... maybe this is my month :D

Hi Mrs R,
that is really exciting!!!! It's confusing that it's showing up so early though so will just have to wait and see. Maybe you ov'ed immediately you came off the implant as some sort of reaction - no idea if that is medically possible or not!!! Good luck I am keeping everything crossed for you. It would be so great to see that line getting stronger!!
Polaris

Hello Naughties,
I have been without the internet for 2 days, I come back and there are a hundred and one posts-fantastic. Great reading.
This 2ww is killing me. I am properly symptom spotting, which I said I would not do. I'm sure they can all be explained by other things. Well, I had dizziness when standing, sharp stomach pains, gas galore (tmi), achey uterus discomfort and nausea, all at the beginning of the week and now I am symptom free. I am not due on until the 6th Feb, but this is driving me MAD :hissy:I only came off the pill at the beginning of jan, but I never had these symptoms when I was on the pill. I hope they aren't a common feature as they suck.
Anyone else in the 2ww and having weird and wonderful signs?

:hug:

Hi mssmith,
I did exactly the same last month which was my first month off the pill after a very long time. My body really was doing things that it never normally used to do. And then the :witch: didn't arrive until day 35 so I was really driving myself mad. Unfortunately I believe from chatting to other girlies that crazy symptoms are pretty common on first month or so off pill as the body readjusts. On the other hand, some people say that if you ov straight away after coming off BCP then you are actually particularly fertile for the first month or two, so fingers crossed!! Keep us informed, how long are you going to hold out before you test?
Polaris

Hi Naughties,
It's great to see so many new faces. Have just spent the past hour catching up with all the messages as I wasn't on line for the past two days. Welcome to all the new people and baby dust to all!!!
Polaris

[/QUOTE]I did exactly the same last month which was my first month off the pill after a very long time. My body really was doing things that it never normally used to do. And then the :witch: didn't arrive until day 35 so I was really driving myself mad. Unfortunately I believe from chatting to other girlies that crazy symptoms are pretty common on first month or so off pill as the body readjusts. Keep us informed, how long are you going to hold out before you test?
Polaris[/QUOTE]

Hi Polaris,
Thanks for the support. It really is driving me mad. I'm doing OH's nut :rofl:
I will let you know any other odd symptoms. I'm going to keep a list so that I know for next month.
I will do my best to hold out until 6th Feb before testing.

:wave: hi all!!!!! well i'm a bit excited!!! couldn't control my urge to poas this morning :D :D got a really realllly faint line.... i know its only early days.... but :D .... wouldn't first time lucky be FAB!!!!!! :D

i got my positive opk on CD5 dunno whether its due to the implant or not but i seem to have ov'ed early..... so i'd be exactly 3 dpo if i ov'ed the next day :D or 4 DPO if i ov'ed the same day....... :D

Fingers crossed for you Mrs R. Keep us posted.

Hi to everyone!
Please can I join? As everybody on her seems helpful and knowledgeable. This is my first month ttc. AF is due on 2nd, I am trying to hold out on the testing but I feel I may crack! I felt like I was having some symptoms but now I'm not sure whether I am confusing them with PMS.
Good luck to everyone!

Welcome dizzy1.
Let us know whether you crack and test early, and obviously your result!

so ladies idk whats going on... i got my first positive opk on thursday...and a faint positive opk on friday... now today it neg... we have been bding every other day since sunday... so wouldu say i have ovd and am in my 2ww or what im still new and learning all this?... i just dont no what is going on... some one please help me??:hug:

Hi Mrs R,
that is really exciting!!!! It's confusing that it's showing up so early though so will just have to wait and see. Maybe you ov'ed immediately you came off the implant as some sort of reaction - no idea if that is medically possible or not!!! Good luck I am keeping everything crossed for you. It would be so great to see that line getting stronger!!
Polaris

:wave: polaris!

not too sure what it is or how it got there! done a test with FMU this morning... sort of weirdish half line.... i'm just gunna hold out now till a least monday!!! lines are driving me SUPER crazy!!!

G xxx :hugs:

Hiya guys, ok so :witch: is due today so far nothing, well to be honest im about 2 days late I usually have a 30-32 day cycle, usually :witch: has arrived by the 32 day, I am VERY regular.

Anyhoo so far nothing, no pains nothing..I am am scared to do a test incase its a:bfn: I know im meant to do it today so please forgive me I am just feeling a little apprehensive about it all:hug:

Hiya guys, ok so :witch: is due today so far nothing, well to be honest im about 2 days late I usually have a 30-32 day cycle, usually :witch: has arrived by the 32 day, I am VERY regular.

Anyhoo so far nothing, no pains nothing..I am am scared to do a test incase its a:bfn: I know im meant to do it today so please forgive me I am just feeling a little apprehensive about it all:hug:

Fingers crossed for you anxious girl. Let us know.

I was addicted to this site last month.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/preconception/activelytrying/toptensignsofpregnancy/

It's got loads of cool things on to send you crazy in your 2ww!

so ladies idk whats going on... i got my first positive opk on thursday...and a faint positive opk on friday... now today it neg... we have been bding every other day since sunday... so wouldu say i have ovd and am in my 2ww or what im still new and learning all this?... i just dont no what is going on... some one please help me??:hug:

I would say that sounds about right but to be honest I don't have any experience with OPK's. I would think thats how it would work though.

still no sign of the :witch: just tested got :bfn: maybe my cycles are not as regulated as i thought :cry:

im 2 days late now:cry:

I know what you mean it is nerve racking. First morning urine is best for testing so maybe wait and do a test tomorrow morning? This month I am going to hold out on testing as long as I can because its so disheartening seeing :bfn:
Fingers crossed for you that this is your month, it's a really good sign being late if you are normally regular. Let us know as soon as you test!
Polaris

still no sign of the :witch: just tested got :bfn: maybe my cycles are not as regulated as i thought :cry:

im 2 days late now:cry:

Apparently sometimes :bfp: doesn't show up until 18 DPO, so you are not out of the running yet. It's so frustrating getting :bfn: and no sign of :witch: either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->