Team Naughties

thanks everybody!!!!! :D i'm a bit scared ive got my hopes up a bit early though!!!! i can see why people wait to test!!!

not far enough... just been chatting with some ladies on here and i think it might be a very faint false bfp.... i'm not far enough past ov to get a +hpt

never mind... its not over yet i spose :D

Hey - you never know!

I'm 5DPO and I'm going to try and hold out 'till Tuesday to test....
I've just bought a pack of two tests from Sainsburys - First Response. They're supposed to pick up hCG 5 days before AFs due.
(Cost me £11 so they'd better show me a big BFP and play a little fanfare while they're at it!)

first response are definately the best tests on the market for early and accurate results!!!! Good Choice !!!

I hope so - Had to bribe OH with the promise of takeaway before he'd let us buy them!

:rofl: FX'd for your :bfp: !!! have you any symptoms? :D

Hello girlies!!!

I've had a mental day and I feel like someone if ringing out my uterus.

HAPPY DAYS

Doesn't sound fun Rae, hope you feel better soon xx

Ive still got my cramps. If preg, i should get implanation soon, if i do i hope i get what i got in nov so i know!!

Hey all
Can a little one squeeze in? Due to test around 11th feb. Can I have a siggy link too?

Jess

fellow naughties. could i possibly get your input pls? Thanks

ok so last night there was a clump of yellow cm and tonight after cramping all day its white and creamy (not stretchy at all) huh?

xx

do you have to have started trying in 09 to join? ive been trying for 8 months now, but i could use a bit of your optamisim these days!

do you have to have started trying in 09 to join? ive been trying for 8 months now, but i could use a bit of your optamisim these days!

:wave: welcome aboard x i don't think so... i think anyones free to join if they want too!!!!!!! :D

team logo url : https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2839403fltt.gif

:D :D :hugs:

I know I'm an oldie as have been TTC for 8 months now, but can I join Team Naughties please? and can I have a siggy 2?

Thanks

Yes - welcome to team naughties Willow! xx

Hi!
this is my first month TTC. I'm not sure on dates as have been on BCP FOREVER!
Actually, I'm pretty keen to test today, but don't want to, if you know what I mean.

I'd like to add the team signature, but don't actually know how:blush:

Good luck everyone - Let's hope we all see that :bfp: soon.

Hello Naughties,
I have been without the internet for 2 days, I come back and there are a hundred and one posts-fantastic. Great reading.
This 2ww is killing me. I am properly symptom spotting, which I said I would not do. I'm sure they can all be explained by other things. Well, I had dizziness when standing, sharp stomach pains, gas galore (tmi), achey uterus discomfort and nausea, all at the beginning of the week and now I am symptom free. I am not due on until the 6th Feb, but this is driving me MAD :hissy:I only came off the pill at the beginning of jan, but I never had these symptoms when I was on the pill. I hope they aren't a common feature as they suck.
Anyone else in the 2ww and having weird and wonderful signs?

:hug:

I also forgot about the vivid dreams. I have had 4 in the last week. I heard this is another sign. See, properly symptom spotting !!!
Help me, It is driving me crazy and this is on month 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->