Team Naughties

wow congratulations dizzy1 thats fab news, wow so many first time :bfp:

:happydance:Congrats MrsR and Dizzy1!!!!!!
PLEASE share your secrets of success!!!!!:baby:
x

:hugs:

thanks!

lots of bding morning and night lol and pillow under hip afterwards. it got to the point where the day before OV we were to exhausted to bd in the morning.

lots of :dust: and :hug:

congrats dizzy1!!! :happydance:

can't wait to see a few more :bfp: on this thread!!

I wonder who will be next

PMA PMA!

x

:rofl:

we will see but PMA anyway ;)

I bought a test and poas this morning and it was a :bfp:. I am in totally shock as my consultant told me that I would likely need medication to conceive but I wanted to try without first.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lots of :hug: and :dust: to everyone.

Brilliant news!!! It's great that you proved your consultant wrong! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm off to stock up on Tampax now, maybe it will bring me luck too!! LOL

I bought a test and poas this morning and it was a :bfp:. I am in totally shock as my consultant told me that I would likely need medication to conceive but I wanted to try without first.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Congratulations !!!!!!

Right - I'm off to bulk buy tampons!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW I have been M.I.A due to snow for a few days and all this!! that teaches me to not log in!!

BIG CONGRATS to Wishful, Dizzy1, and Mrs R!!!!!!!! that it such exciting news and happy news, I hope you sprinkle some more baby dust our way!!! question does that mean we will all be Auntie Team naughties to all these babies??:rofl:

I just want to say I have never been part of such a positive thread!! everyone Team Naughties have been so supportive and its so nice to be apart of it all!, especially with the new baby news, the dreaded :witch: news, Ovulating, BDcing..its been great!

Baby dust to you all and to another month of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :hug:

ooooh another thing, I have not bought any of the ovulating kits yet, however please can someone explain the tempreture stuff that you have been talking about. I am a novice in all this and I notice that people have been saying that your tempreture increases around ovulation?, I do notice that about two weeks after my :witch: I have night sweats for around two nights then back to mormal, I also sweat when the :witch: comes too does anyone else get that?

morning ladies.

still no sign of spotting for me :happydance:

x

Congratulations Dizzy1 :happydance: :hugs:

:rofl: There will be a Tampax shortage soon!! We'll all be rushing out to stock up now :rofl:

Well my EWCM has increased this morning compared to yesterday!! So :sex: this morning (was too tired last night!!) So when will I ov???? Not quite sure how it works exactly....Had EWCM yesterday am, not much at all pm but then loads this morning???? I don't use OPK's anymore!! oooops, they would have been handy! Never mind!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->