Team Naughties

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW I have been M.I.A due to snow for a few days and all this!! that teaches me to not log in!!

BIG CONGRATS to Wishful, Dizzy1, and Mrs R!!!!!!!! that it such exciting news and happy news, I hope you sprinkle some more baby dust our way!!! question does that mean we will all be Auntie Team naughties to all these babies??:rofl:

I just want to say I have never been part of such a positive thread!! everyone Team Naughties have been so supportive and its so nice to be apart of it all!, especially with the new baby news, the dreaded :witch: news, Ovulating, BDcing..its been great!

Baby dust to you all and to another month of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :hug:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all!!!

well i'm feeling weirdly normal!!!!!!!!! no sickness (yet!) nothing!!! i expected a BOOM of symptoms!! hahaha!!! did with my last 2 so FX'd its a :pink: bump!!!

errmmmm .... the best advice i have is to chart your cycle.... i used fertiltyfriend (FF) ... i didn't temp or anything but it gives you an accurate idea of when you ov through the length of your cycle.... i used the cervical mucus route and kept track of it everytime i wiped... egg white stretchy cm for ov... and for me this followed by creamy/stretchy yellow cm for pregnancy! :D .... we only had sex 4 times over 3 days the WHOLE month... but because FF predicted my ov so accurately - they were the right days!!!

worth giving it a shot!!! can seem a bit obessive over the first month but it does work!!!

i also used OPK's from the day my period finished until ovulation.... to give me back up the data given by FF.

my last 2 pregs i didn't chart at all just BD'd a lot... they took me 6mnths and 3 mnths.... so charting DEF works!!!

MrsR...I also use FF and am using the EWCM as ov sign (don't use anything else) I am also finding it quite accurate...but if you don't mind me asking..how long should EWCM last before you actually ov? I had it yesterday and loads this morning, want to time the bedding right so I don't miss the actual ovulation itself!!
Thanks and many congratulations for your :bfp: xxx

Good luck Cazd and Samzi!! Hopefully you will be our next :bfp:s.

Well I tried to interest OH in BDing this morning with absolutely no joy at all. Very frustrating as I am thinking that ov is not too far away. Hopefully he will be more responsive this evening but I am worried that will be too late for this month. I had a big temperature dip this morning (about a degree less than normal) so was wondering if that was ov dip but it might also have been because I had a very disturbed night's sleep due to waking up every few hours dreaming about taking my temperature (LOL - I am getting a bit obsessed I think).

Hope everyone else is having more luck than me getting lots of BD in.

Polaris

ooooh another thing, I have not bought any of the ovulating kits yet, however please can someone explain the tempreture stuff that you have been talking about. I am a novice in all this and I notice that people have been saying that your tempreture increases around ovulation?, I do notice that about two weeks after my :witch: I have night sweats for around two nights then back to mormal, I also sweat when the :witch: comes too does anyone else get that?

Hi anxiousgirl,
I have only starting taking temperature this week so I am a complete novice too. Hopefully someone with more expertise will be along soon. Basically you need a basal body temperature thermometer (I got one from Boots, it is like a normal thermometer but with more decimal places). You take your temperature at the same time each morning before you get out of bed, without moving around too much or doing anything that could alter your temperature!!
Then you graph your temperatures on a chart, a lot of people use fertility friend website which has a free service, or a luxury one with extra features that you have to pay a small fee for. Fertility friend will estimate your ovulation date based on your temperatures and other fertility signs such as CM. Basically before ov your temperature is lower, and after ov it is higher. If you get pregnant, your temperature remains high, whereas if you don't your temperature drops when AF is due. The differences in temperature are pretty small and I don't know if you would be able to notice them without a thermometer. That's why you need a special BBT thermometer as a standard thermometer wouldn't be accurate enough to capture the very small changes.
The reason I am charting my temperatures is to get a better idea of my cycle and whether I am definitely ov-ing. Because I was on BCP for a long time I worry a lot that I am not ov-ing. Charting your temperatures can't tell you when you are going to ov, because it only shows up when your temperatures rise and at that stage you are in the 2WW. But it can give you a good idea of your cycle.
I hope this is of some help.
Polaris

Thanks for the details MrsR! I was over the moon when I read about your BFP!! Well done! :happydance::happydance:

Also really interested in whether your shettles experiement will work....hope you get a pink bump like you're hoping for!

Best of Luck and enjoy the lack of symptoms! It may not last! :rofl:

ooooh another thing, I have not bought any of the ovulating kits yet, however please can someone explain the tempreture stuff that you have been talking about. I am a novice in all this and I notice that people have been saying that your tempreture increases around ovulation?, I do notice that about two weeks after my :witch: I have night sweats for around two nights then back to mormal, I also sweat when the :witch: comes too does anyone else get that?

Hi anxiousgirl,
I have only starting taking temperature this week so I am a complete novice too. Hopefully someone with more expertise will be along soon. Basically you need a basal body temperature thermometer (I got one from Boots, it is like a normal thermometer but with more decimal places). You take your temperature at the same time each morning before you get out of bed, without moving around too much or doing anything that could alter your temperature!!
Then you graph your temperatures on a chart, a lot of people use fertility friend website which has a free service, or a luxury one with extra features that you have to pay a small fee for. Fertility friend will estimate your ovulation date based on your temperatures and other fertility signs such as CM. Basically before ov your temperature is lower, and after ov it is higher. If you get pregnant, your temperature remains high, whereas if you don't your temperature drops when AF is due. The differences in temperature are pretty small and I don't know if you would be able to notice them without a thermometer. That's why you need a special BBT thermometer as a standard thermometer wouldn't be accurate enough to capture the very small changes.
The reason I am charting my temperatures is to get a better idea of my cycle and whether I am definitely ov-ing. Because I was on BCP for a long time I worry a lot that I am not ov-ing. Charting your temperatures can't tell you when you are going to ov, because it only shows up when your temperatures rise and at that stage you are in the 2WW. But it can give you a good idea of your cycle.
I hope this is of some help.
Polaris

Thanks so much for that!!, I am going to pop out and get a thermometerand joim fertility friend !

Before you go... make sure you get a digital one. And don't worry too much if you can't find a special BBT one - so long as it shows at least one decimal place it'll be OK...
:)

Hi Ladies thanks for the nice welcome. Its great to acually have some support from people going through exactly the same as me. I think sometimes my husband and friends think i'm getting a bit obsessive about the whole TTC so its nice to hear about all your experiences and know that I am not cracking up!!! Congratulations to all those with their:bfp: and good luck to the rest of us in getting them!

Please could someone send me the link to get the Team Naughties tag/logo.

Hiya. Right click on the logo in my post and you should be able to save it. then go to your CP and add it from there.

And too right about people thinking TTC is an obsession.
We had pizza with our friends last night and it was uber embarassing bringing out the pro-natal tablets to have with it!
I found myself trying to justify vitamins and omega3 - Handing 2 tablets to my OH for him to take was quite funny though.

Yikes, I'm off the boards for less than 24 hours, and another:bfp:! Congratulations Dizzy!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Roll on more first time :bfp:! Samzi and Cazd, waiting with baited breath for you to test. keep us posted!! :hug::hug:

Hiya. Right click on the logo in my post and you should be able to save it. then go to your CP and add it from there.

And too right about people thinking TTC is an obsession.
We had pizza with our friends last night and it was uber embarassing bringing out the pro-natal tablets to have with it!
I found myself trying to justify vitamins and omega3 - Handing 2 tablets to my OH for him to take was quite funny though.

Thanks for that I will give it a try. I am still quite new to all this and so still trying to get used to the site!

ha ha:rofl: I did exactly them same when we went out for a meal last weekend - I had to sneak them out from my handbag under the table! Our poor men eh?! I really didn't realise there was going to be so much to TTC!

well ladies still no spotting going on for me only yellow cm which is a good sign ;)

excited now but trying not to be too much cos anything could change in the next 24/36 hours!

im getting excited for you now, just what i need to cheer me up from feeling rubbish from this cold.:-({|=

help me not test until tomorrow. i have a huge urge to test next time i need a wee but i really shouldnt.

HELP!

help me not test until tomorrow. i have a huge urge to test next time i need a wee but i really shouldnt.

HELP!

Better to leave it till FMU tomorrow if you can, hun. I know how hard it is to wait especially as it gets closer to when you are planning to test, but if you get a :bfn: today you will still really be none the wiser. Better to wait till tomorrow and give yourself the best chance of getting an accurate result.
Having said that, I'll be on here first thing tomorrow morning to see what your result is!!

i will wait, i just feel sooo sick right now.

roll on tomorrow!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"