Team Naughties

Hi guys I'm out for this month :witch: got me and next month around the time I'm ovulating we will be sleeping on my mums floor visiting them so think I'm not in with much chance then either. Congrats on all the :bfp: 's!!

I just started TTC in January! I would love to be part of the team! lol Here's to :bfp: ladies!

i couldnt resist and got the BFN. what a surpirse there then!

i will wait, i just feel sooo sick right now.

roll on tomorrow!

x

oooooh how exciting I can't wait t here what your result is! im sure it will be great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Another question, sorry if this is graphic but what is the best position to use? DH seems to be quite excited for our first proper month trying. LAst month was apparently a 'test run' according to DH, I just wanted to know what the best positions are best or are all just as good as the other

i couldnt resist and got the BFN. what a surpirse there then!

Sorry to hear that samzi. It is so hard to resist that POAS temptation isn't it? And then so disappointing to get :bfn: But you are definitely not out of the running until :witch: arrives.

I bought a test and poas this morning and it was a :bfp:. I am in totally shock as my consultant told me that I would likely need medication to conceive but I wanted to try without first.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lots of :hug: and :dust: to everyone.

Brilliant news!!! It's great that you proved your consultant wrong! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm off to stock up on Tampax now, maybe it will bring me luck too!! LOL

Thanks!! Good luck and lots of :dust:

:hug:

good evening to everybody who has been bulk buying tampax!

There may be some truth in the fact that bulk buying tampax is a good luck charm, as I remember my sister giving me several boxes that she had just bought when she got pregnant with my 4 year old niece. I'm sure it can't hurt!! .

Lots of super strength :dust: to everybody. I think the team is on a roll now and that we are going to have lots more :bfp: this month.

:hugs:

can somebody please send me the team logo and tell me how to add it.

Thanks
x

:wave: where is everyone tonight? surely not having a life :rofl:

well i was supposed to be having a life for a friends birthday, but since i have a cold im staying in.

I'm here, Samzi - but it's not tonight, it's tomorrow! We're having lunch inside today to get away from the midday sun.

HUGE congrats to Wishfull and Dizzy - let's hope we all follow you soon.
I'm thinking I may give that tampax trick a go.

ohh can i have a team naughties we have started trying this month?

im here even though its stupid o'clock in the morning off to work now.
i dont get chance come on here on the weekend and DH hogs the computer.
i.l catch up on monday hope all you ladies are well x

I actually did have a life lat night!!!!! Me and OH went on a date. We went for food at Wagamama's which was stunning and then we went to the cinema and saw Underworld:Rise of the Lycans which was brill. Then we can home and did some other stuff which was even better haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->