Team Naughties

i did yes :lol: it was a bfn.

due af tomorrow but shes being good so far and hasnt started three days before like usual. we shall see what happens tomorrow!! x

Good luck for tomorrow!

lots of :dust: and :hug: to you.

x

Another question, sorry if this is graphic but what is the best position to use? DH seems to be quite excited for our first proper month trying. LAst month was apparently a 'test run' according to DH, I just wanted to know what the best positions are best or are all just as good as the other

They say the best position is the one you both enjoy the most!
Biologically speaking the 'best' position is good old missionary.
You can stay still afterwards and gravity will help those spermies on their way. Also... Its best if neither of you you move for at least a minute afterwards.

TMI but at nights we've taken to side-on luvvin so we can both just go back to sleep without moving! And yes... I meant go back to sleep - my OH has a habit of jumping me in his sleep!

Well my opk tests and thermonitor arrived on Sat am so did a test yesterday and it was negative which I'm taking to mean I must have ovulated earlier in the week as I expected so I'm offically in the 2WW - hopefully we caught the egg this month but I'm dying to test early (promised DH I won't though :rofl:)

Well done to our new :bfp: people :happydance:

and fingers crossed to all those testing in the next few days.

Good luck with not testing - I used 5 internet sticks and one £5 early response !
All were depressingly BFNs.
I don't think I'll be buying any more - its just too stressful...

Last month I went through 9 tests I think and the day before AF came I bought 2 clearblue digi's which I know are just going to torture me in my 2ww!

For some reason I've become very relaxed over the whole thing in the last few days. I bought a load of OPK's to use and stuff but I just haven't bothered. I have got some pre-seed that needs to be used by March and I'm gonna use that all next week coz I'm due to OV around the 10th. At the beginning of the week I was all sad thinking what if it's not this month and stuff but today I'm just thinking if it isn't this month then we just keep trying til it happens for us. I think I'm enjoying the trying a bit too much LOL!

This will more than likely all go out the window in my 2ww and I'll be symptom spotting like a mad person but then again when I think back to when I was pregnant with Zoe I just knew I was pregnant. I didn't have any symptoms other than major tiredness but I just knew that I was. I didn't even think about testing with her til I was a week late. I am absolutely not going to test til the 1st of March because it's St David's Day and it would be cool if I got a BFP then so I am gonna wait.

Hi ladies well I'm officially confused :witch: came and has now gone after less that 48 hours! I'm so confused as I'm always a 5-6 days type of girl. Thought it can't be implantation bleeding as it was TMI!!! red blood but unusually for me there weren't any clots (sorry gross I know) any ideas, anyone as to what's going on with my body?

I have no idea what that could be - Strange that its not 'normal' for you though.
Could it be implantation?

could be implanation hun.

i feel soo sick right now, maybe i should get a drink. being so lazy today and doing sod all, its great :D

For some reason I've become very relaxed over the whole thing in the last few days. I bought a load of OPK's to use and stuff but I just haven't bothered.

Ooooh - well thats what people say... I stopped thinking about it - and it just happened!

I think I'll be a bit more laid back about it all next month...

Hello everyone. OH and I have been away for the weekend so I have been offline. AND missed the good news. Congrats Dizzy!!

I think I am going to POAS tomorrow. This will be the first ever HPT I have done. Excited and nervous at the same time. I only came off the pill in Jan so not too sure when/if I have ov'd and also when :witch: is due. If I test tomorrow that will be cd31. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Samzi and Cadz-It is not over until the :witch: arrives. Good luck.

Ree - Sorry I can't be any help I'm not too sure what advice to offer. Was the bleed heavier than normal?
:hug:

hey, id love to join team naughties!! due to test again on the 1st march...aarhh!!!
:blush:

ooh...also can you send me the link 4 the banner....thank u!!xxxxxx

Hi and welcome Rozz1e1.
This thread is great, lots of fantastic ladies, supportive-especially over the dreaded 2ww.

I have sent you a message which includes the Team signature.

For some reason I've become very relaxed over the whole thing in the last few days. I bought a load of OPK's to use and stuff but I just haven't bothered. I have got some pre-seed that needs to be used by March and I'm gonna use that all next week coz I'm due to OV around the 10th. At the beginning of the week I was all sad thinking what if it's not this month and stuff but today I'm just thinking if it isn't this month then we just keep trying til it happens for us. I think I'm enjoying the trying a bit too much LOL!

Sounds like a good attitude RaeRae. I am stressing about it a bit this month but am trying to stay positive and that it doesn't matter if it takes a bit of time.

Hi ladies well I'm officially confused :witch: came and has now gone after less that 48 hours! I'm so confused as I'm always a 5-6 days type of girl. Thought it can't be implantation bleeding as it was TMI!!! red blood but unusually for me there weren't any clots (sorry gross I know) any ideas, anyone as to what's going on with my body?

I wonder if it could be because you are still getting back to normal after m/c? It can disrupt your 'normal' cycle a bit.
Have you tested though? If not I would say test just in case.
Baby dust.
Polaris

im feeling relaxed aout ttc this month, but more because i think i'll never get a bfp than anything else. i'll kep trying cos you never know, but im not holding out any hope. . .

can you put me down for march 1st please raerae? ta XXX

im feeling relaxed aout ttc this month, but more because i think i'll never get a bfp than anything else. i'll kep trying cos you never know, but im not holding out any hope. . .

can you put me down for march 1st please raerae? ta XXX

hey whats with the NMA we only do PMA on team naughties!!
you will get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->