Team Naughties

haha im sorry!! my sister's told a VERY gossipy neightbour that im ttc and im a bit miffed! grr but your right. PMA all the way. . .

Another question, sorry if this is graphic but what is the best position to use? DH seems to be quite excited for our first proper month trying. LAst month was apparently a 'test run' according to DH, I just wanted to know what the best positions are best or are all just as good as the other

They say the best position is the one you both enjoy the most!
Biologically speaking the 'best' position is good old missionary.
You can stay still afterwards and gravity will help those spermies on their way. Also... Its best if neither of you you move for at least a minute afterwards.

TMI but at nights we've taken to side-on luvvin so we can both just go back to sleep without moving! And yes... I meant go back to sleep - my OH has a habit of jumping me in his sleep!

Yes my partner has that 'problem' too hahahahaha

ive been wondering . .

is it better to test early. or late? ive never tested before af was late, but i was thinkin this month i might give it a try . . .

Hi and welcome Rozz1e1.
This thread is great, lots of fantastic ladies, supportive-especially over the dreaded 2ww.

I have sent you a message which includes the Team signature.

Hello there. I am having some problems with my blimmin computer and I cannot get the Team Naughties logo. Please could you also message it to me. Thanks everso x

late! i wish i had, but sometimes the urge is too great!

ive been wondering . .

is it better to test early. or late? ive never tested before af was late, but i was thinkin this month i might give it a try . . .

Test Late - 'cos early BFNs are just way too depressing.
On-Time AFs are pretty depressing too !

Yes girls - I'm out! :witch: arrived today - just 4 hours late.

Stupid blood. I've never been so heartbroken to see it before.
I HATE everything right now!!!
You can't move in Pikey Pikey 'do as you Likey' Sittingbourne for Pregnant bumps - all shagging and oops we've made a baby...
and here's me... I'm a really nice person (honest!) and I just can't make a baby. Its not fair !!!!!

OK - Maybe I'm not that nice a person right now.
In fact - oooh - I'm Soooo ANGRY....

Its the end of Cycle 1 and I feel Apocalyptic !!!!

My whole life if I've wanted something - I've worked for it and got it. And now... I've failed.
Stupid making babies.
Going to give my collie some strokes and forget about eggs and cycles and CM and OPKs.
Its all a sodding waste of time!

Sorry girls... I'm sure we'll all get there in the end. Just need to vent right now!

oh hun, it was only your first cycle, you will get a :bfp: put this cycle down to practice and move on to the next cycle.

Yes girls - I'm out! :witch: arrived today - just 4 hours late.

Stupid blood. I've never been so heartbroken to see it before.
I HATE everything right now!!!
You can't move in Pikey Pikey 'do as you Likey' Sittingbourne for Pregnant bumps - all shagging and oops we've made a baby...
and here's me... I'm a really nice person (honest!) and I just can't make a baby. Its not fair !!!!!

Hi cazd,
sorry to hear that :witch: got you. It does seem so unfair thinking about all the people who get pregnant and don't want to be, whereas then other people try so hard and don't. But you will get there in the end. Apparently even if everything goes right and you BD at all the right times and no fertility problems, you still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. So it WILL happen, it just can't happen straight away for all of us, unfortunately. At least you are not left hanging and can move straight on to next month. Sometimes you just need a good vent though, that's what we are here for cos we all understand!!!
Polaris

Thanks and you're right... Cycle 1 would've been fab but nothing worth having comes easy.

you will catch the eggy next cycle hun, promise! :hugs: x

Aww hun!! I know it's horrible but at least you weren't left in limbo for ages with bfn's a no AF. At least now you know you can try again next month!!!

at least the cowbag is regular anyways :hugs: x

i keep feeling like im going to be sick every time i burp:blush: had too much coke this eve!

Thanks ladies !
I've gone from finding out that stupid :witch: is here - and being really upset and angry.. through to posting on a few of my fave threads on here and.. now... I'm feeling so much better about it all.
OH gave me a big hug while I squeezed out the last of the tears.
And all your positive vibes - Thank you so much - you guys really do make me feel so much better about the whole thing. I'm so lucky I've found this forum and that everyone's so supportive. I really appreciate it.

:hug: to all of you!!!!

I'm off to crawl into my PJs and drag the duvet downstairs for some TV therapy xxxx

glad you are feeling a bit better hun :hugs: have a nice relaxing sun eve x

i keep feeling like im going to be sick every time i burp:blush: had too much coke this eve!

Still no sign of AF? Hope she stays away and the reason you are feeling sick is cos you are getting your :bfp:. When you going to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->