Team Naughties

nope, no sign as yet. i bet she will get me in the night, so im going to make sure im armed and ready for her! :trouble:

no more tests left now, so have to wait until my new batch of ic's and normal CB's come x

Aw, Cazd, I know exactly how you feel--I felt exactly the same way last month! It gets better after a couple of days, and you will get preggers soon, I just know it. Feel better, sweetie. :hugs:

Samzi, have you tested again?? I hope the sicky feeling you've had is a good sign!!

Welcome Rozz1e1 and Wannabeamomma!! This is a fabulous group of ladies, and we are thrilled to have you join us!!

Ree, I would definitely test again in a day or two, cuz a short period like that can often lead to a :bfp:! Good luck, and keep us posted!

Not much to report today, feeling absolutely no symptoms. Still planning to hold off testing until the 17th, which is the day :witch: is due. I flip flop back and forth between being sure this is my month, and being sure that it isn't!! Can you say schizophrenic? :rofl: This TTC stuff could make anyone insane!

no more tests to test with :lol:
and remembering last time, it took at least a week for anything to show BFP for me. it must take ages for the hormone to build up in me ;) (PMA!!!)

I actually did have a life lat night!!!!! Me and OH went on a date. We went for food at Wagamama's which was stunning and then we went to the cinema and saw Underworld:Rise of the Lycans which was brill. Then we can home and did some other stuff which was even better haha!!

We went out for tea with friends to a fish restaurant, it was very nice, I had shellfish, in case I have to avoid them soon, DH had oysters, which worked ... just at the time that I developed sever indigestion and dad came up the stairs.... all in all it was a bit of a passion killer ... but I have no clue where my cycle is going as everything that I have entered into fertility friend has confused it ....
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

oh PS. congrats Dizzy1!! :happydance:
Hang in there samzi and cadz.... it'll happen!!!

Way to go, Samzi, keep being optomistic! There are SOOO many stories on here of women getting :bfn:'s until getting their :bfp: days after af was due. Fingers X'd for you, hun!

Evening ladies....
Well EWCM was gone by yesterday midday, so counting today as 1DPO! Just so I can get the countdown started!! LOL :sex: this morning just to be sure!! Don't want to miss that egg!!

Bring on the TWW! Fertility friend says to test 26th Feb but its my birthday on 27th Feb so if I can hold out I might wait....what a birthday pressie that would be!

Hope everyone is well xxxxxx

:hug:

OMG! Samzi your PMA must be rubbing off on me!! Check me out talking about actually being able to test without considering the :witch: might get me first! :laugh2:

Morning Ladies,
Well, I POAS this morning and a got a :bfn:
As much as I am really disappointed that this month is not the month I'm staying positive after reading all your PMA posts. I now just want AF to arrive so I can give month 2 a go.
I suppose every cloud has a silver lining because reflecting back over the last 2 weeks I have been totally obsessive and symptom spotting galore for nothing. Therefore I have promised myself next month I am not going to waste another second thinking 'what if'. I did not even have a drink this month because I thought maybe I was pg-what a waste!!
Good luck to the rest of you for this month.

sorry about your BFN msmith :hugs:

well this is a first, me being up at this time. whats wrong with me?! desperate for a wee but no1 is up yet so i dont wanna make noise :lol:

i was expecting to wake up to the witch, i was all prepared for her coming but no, no sign as yet.

x

Thanks Samzi, Glad the :witch: didn't arrive in the night. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Will you keep testing?

After feeling very positive earlier today I now feel miffed that I got a :bfn:
Do you guys think I should test again later in the week or just wait for the :witch:?

I had a big temperature dip this morning (about a degree less than normal) so was wondering if that was ov dip but it might also have been because I had a very disturbed night's sleep due to waking up every few hours dreaming about taking my temperature (LOL - I am getting a bit obsessed I think).

Well I think the temperature dip was just a fluke because yesterday and today my temperature was back up to roughly what it had been all along. But no higher so still no sign of Ov. But EWCM has completely disappeared so I am a bit worried. Will just have to wait and see what happens over the coming weeks. Based on a 34 day cycle and a 14 day LP I wouldn't be due to ov till Wednesday so maybe I just have to wait and keep BDing. Just a bit worried that I am not ov'ing at all.
Polaris

Hi Ladies

Got some bad news iv lost my little one. I started bleeding heavy last night. And as iv had a m/c last oct i know its over. The doc did confirm that i was pregnant and now iv got the docs today so he can tell me that iv lost my little one. Not sure what they will do this time as i wasnt far enough along to get a scan maybe they will do a test when im there or something. Either way there is no mistaking iv lost another little one.

Raerae can you take me off the bfp please hunny.

I dont think i will be trying again for a long time, it took me 4 months to build up the courage to try again last time for fear id lose another baby. And my worst fear has happend. Sorry to be so glum when everyone is trying so hard for a baby and trying to be optimistic. I wish everyone bfp's and a happy healthy 9 months.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

Got some bad news iv lost my little one. I started bleeding heavy last night. And as iv had a m/c last oct i know its over. The doc did confirm that i was pregnant and now iv got the docs today so he can tell me that iv lost my little one. Not sure what they will do this time as i wasnt far enough along to get a scan maybe they will do a test when im there or something. Either way there is no mistaking iv lost another little one.

I dont think i will be trying again for a long time, it took me 4 months to build up the courage to try again last time for fear id lose another baby. And my worst fear has happend. Sorry to be so glum when everyone is trying so hard for a baby and trying to be optimistic. I wish everyone bfp's and a happy healthy 9 months.

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry xxx:hugs:

wishfull i am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: x

no laura, i have no tests left :( my ic's should come today in the post hopefully x

Will you be testing if they arrive??? I have a good feeling!! Have you had any symptoms hun?? xx

Hi Ladies

xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear that hun, I had a miscarriage myself back in October so know how it feels just stay stong and remember we're all here for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->