Team Naughties

samzi, glad the :witch: stayed away overnight, i tested this morning on IC :bfn:

So sorry to hear that wishfull :hug::hug::hug: take care of yourself xxxxx

Sorry to hear your sad news Wishful. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Us girls are here as and when you need us.
Take care.
:hug:

:hugs: Oh, Wishfull, I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong and know that we are here for you. I know a lot of ladies on these boards have gone through the same thing, and can provide you with lots of support. I am not a particularly religious person, but I do believe that God has his reasons for tragedies like this one, and I am sure you will be blessed with a child when the time is right. :hug:

Samzi, can't wait until you test again!!!

i got a txt saying parcels have arrived - the tests!! :happydance:

still no sign of cow, and still getting the yellow cm.

*is a bit excited*

*is a bit excited*

OMG! Just 'a bit excited' I would be soooooooooooooo excited!!! :rofl:
Everything crossed for you!!! So testing tonight when u get home??? x

well i just got my first evap line, tested this morning :bfn: just went to throw it out and there was a grey line there, def an evap though.

*is a bit excited*

OMG! Just 'a bit excited' I would be soooooooooooooo excited!!! :rofl:
Everything crossed for you!!! So testing tonight when u get home??? x

:lol: im trying not to get too excited cos she still may arrive! but yes if she hasnt by the time i get home, then i will test but i dont expect it to be BFP because it took untill i was a week late last time to show up x

True Samzi, It took quite a while for BFP to show when I had my son. I just knew I was pregnant tho! Don't know why, so test didn't matter even when got BFN I just knew it was wrong! Oh to have that feeling again! lol xxx

Wishfull i am so so sorry for your loss lots of :hug: coming your way hun xxxx

Well i have a few 'Symptons' so far, i can't sleep and when i do drift off i wake up every hour, my tummy is a bit upset by even bland food and i keep getting a tummy ache feeling but lower . . .oh and i got Gas!!! :rofl:

Hi Ladies
Got some bad news iv lost my little one. I started bleeding heavy last night. And as iv had a m/c last oct i know its over. The doc did confirm that i was pregnant and now iv got the docs today so he can tell me that iv lost my little one.
I dont think i will be trying again for a long time, it took me 4 months to build up the courage to try again last time for fear id lose another baby. And my worst fear has happend.

Oh honey - I am so sorry. :cry:

You poor thing. Hope you can get through the day xxxx

So Sorry Wishfull :hugs: we're here if you need us!

so sorry wishfull :hugs: i hope you are okay, i went through the same thing last year, pm me if you need to chat :hugs:

so sorry to hear your news wishfull. take care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->