Team Naughties

Hi Ladies

Got some bad news iv lost my little one. I started bleeding heavy last night. And as iv had a m/c last oct i know its over. The doc did confirm that i was pregnant and now iv got the docs today so he can tell me that iv lost my little one. Not sure what they will do this time as i wasnt far enough along to get a scan maybe they will do a test when im there or something. Either way there is no mistaking iv lost another little one.

Raerae can you take me off the bfp please hunny.

I dont think i will be trying again for a long time, it took me 4 months to build up the courage to try again last time for fear id lose another baby. And my worst fear has happend. Sorry to be so glum when everyone is trying so hard for a baby and trying to be optimistic. I wish everyone bfp's and a happy healthy 9 months.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Wishfull, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It must be absolutely devastating. Also i'm sure it can feel like such a lonely place as many people do not understand the pain of m/c. :hug:
Look after yourself hun. You need to give yourself lots of TLC at the moment as this is rough for you.
Polaris

Well Ladies I can officially say my :bfn: was a true :bfn: as the :witch: came today. How many icons can I use, LOL.

This was my first month trying after coming off the pill in Jan so along with the feeling of disappointment that I am not preggers I am pretty pleased that AF came on cd31. I have read some posts on here about really long cycles once coming off the pill.
Wow I'm impressed with my PMA?

Roll on month 2.

Good luck to you ladies testing soon.

Forgot to say, RaeRae can you put me down for the :witch: and testing on 13th March. It is Friday the 13th so I hope that it is not unlucky!

:hug:

hi ladies. still no sign of af for me x

hi ladies. still no sign of af for me x

Hi samzi, when I saw you had been on so early I was wondering if it could be our next :bfp: announcement! Still no news is definitely good news. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

Did you test again Samzi?
xx

shortly after i posted, i went to the loo and when i wiped there was vv faint pink. so i think she may be on her way after all :( and yeah i did and surpise surprise it was bfn

well im not feeling it this month, i ve started to get my usual spots before :witch: arrives, :bfn: on ic this morning, i had ordered some ic at 10miu/ml, my order arrived this morning but they were missing :dohh: with all this coughing from this cold i dont see how little eggie could have implanted.
:witch: isnt due til sun though but :witch:bet she will be right on que.

Wishful - so sorry honey :hug: I went through this a month ago and know how deep it hurts. Feel free to PM me.

This 2WW is driving me insane - I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but it is impossible. I've convinced myself everything is smelling so much more and that my dip in temp yesterday was implantation etc etc Somebody slap me and tell me to stop imagining things....:rofl::rofl:

Got 20 ic tests at home but promised DH I won't test until :witch: is late (if she is) - wonder if he will count them to check whether I have kept my word or not :rofl:

Blondie i am with you on that one with the testing. . . i am sitting on my hands so as not to test. I fed my addiction last night by going a OKP test :rofl:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! I'm excited LOL!! I randomly did an OPK just now and there is a very faint line there!!! I'm assuming this means that it will get stronger over the next few days?? Does anyone know how they work? I'm a bit pants with them really.

Well, I took a test this morning, and it was a :bfn:, which was to be expected as I'm only 9dpo. But I wanted to test just in case, because I have a mammogram and right-breast ultrasound scheduled for this morning. I am going to warn the technician that I could be preggers, so maybe they'll skip the mammo, and just do the ultrasound? Who knows. I WILL NOT test again until the 17th...tee-hee! :blush:

Thinking of u wishful, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I got all excited yesterday afternoon as waves of nausea crept on me... talk about sypmtom spotting even though i am positive i have missed the boat this month.... as it turned out to be food poisoning!!! :cry:

On the plus side i orders some pre seed, opk's and hpt's from ebay and the arrived this morning, so roll on next month!!!

Hubby is a bad influence on me. Firstly he makes me buy a FRER to use on 15th (which was my original :witch: before I OV'd 2 days late), now he's saying t wont hurt to use it on the 14th as it's Valentines Day and 'wouldn't it be great'. I was being all strong and waiting til 21st should :witch: not appear. I don't really want to say no to him though......hmmmm if it's a BFN I'd better get a decent V-day pressie!!!! :hissy::rofl:

Bring on the V'day :bfp:! I'm ready!! (4 days to go! 7DPO today)

well ladies i gave in and tested early... and of course it was a :bfn: the :witch: isnt due till friday or saturday so we will see what happens.. feels like the :witch: is comen i hope not and i hope its pregnancy signs... ughhh

Wishful, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Take care hun!
:hug:

I did another OPK tonight and it was definitely positive!!!!! I'm gonna jump him tonight for sure.

hmm ladies...what do you think?

theres 2 lines including the control line but think the one nearrest the control line is a bfp? opinions pls! xx

Attachments

• postest...jpg
    postest...jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79