Team Naughties

Yikes, I can't see the pic!!!!! Can you repost??? Hope it's your :bfp:!!

good luck raerae! :sex: get going!

sorry samzi can't view that pic for some reason? might be my computer though .... hope it is a :bfp: though¬!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/postest.jpg

try this way x

Too blurry, darling, can't see anything. But, if there's 2 lines, and they came up within the time li mit, then I'd say it's a BFP!!!

Looks like 2 lines to me Samzi!! xxx fxd xxx

i will post pic of fmu tomorrow either here or in my journal x

I can't seem to really see the pic either samzi. but fx'd that it's your :bfp:

And me, well I caved in. AF is due in 3 days and I wasn't going to test until valentines day...but I couldn't help it. I had to test today...and of course it was a :bfn: I pretty much knew it anyways...just the way my body feels. Of course it isn't officially over this cycle until the :witch: comes a knockin...but i'm sure she'll be here. And that makes me ANGRY! Of course I'm a little upset that I didn't catch the egg this first time around...but then again I didn't really expect to. :hissy: I'm just angry that I'm going to have to deal with the :witch: I hate myself when she's here....so moody and uncomfortable, plus all the damn chocolate that I NEED to have...

Oh well.....just means we have to try harder :sex: next month, right?

Aw, trinity, hang in there! It's not over until the :witch: comes, hun!
:hug:

Good Luck Samzi!!

Sorry about the BFN Trinity, but she's not here yet! Keep up the PMA!

How are we all this morning?

not too bad. this mornings test is not v good but she still aint here :happydance:

Even though the :witch: is here I am feeling pretty good today. Hubby being extra lovely and we have a weekend away planned for over Valentines. Hopefully AF finished by then so we can get into practice for ttc month 2 :rofl:

Anyone else got anything nice/surprises planned for OH, partners over Valentines?

Looking at the table on the first page we have a few of us coming up to testing time-fingers crossed.

:hug:

Morning :)

Trying not to get my hopes up this morning, temp has risen quite sharply for last 2 days since the dip which I thought could have been implantation :happydance: but who knows as this is my first month temping.

Also colleague mentioned to me yesterday how huge my BBs were and I have to agree they've certainly swollen up again (exactly what they did last month when I got the bfp.)

Hmm trying to convince myself I am imagining it as don't want disappointment next week :rofl:

I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test :rofl::rofl::rofl:

we are not doing anything for V day as its my brithday next week, in a bit to save money we have decided to just enjoy my birthday instead.

I have no idea whats going on the last few days but i have had terrible mood swings! I have been a right crabby mare to live with. Also keep needing to wee which means i am thirsty so i drink more but my mounth keeps feeling really dry.

we are not doing anything for V day as its my brithday next week, in a bit to save money we have decided to just enjoy my birthday instead.

I have no idea whats going on the last few days but i have had terrible mood swings! I have been a right crabby mare to live with. Also keep needing to wee which means i am thirsty so i drink more but my mounth keeps feeling really dry.

A :bfp: would be a great birthday present!
FX

A :bfp: would be a great birthday present!
FX

It really really really would be the best pressie EVER!! I have promised to be really good if i can have a :baby: now . . . i know its not xmas but its worth a shot!

Oooh - you lucky things you - just waiting for that BFP.
I'm back to the start of cycle 2 but I'll keep checking to see who's next !!!

Trying not to test early, but it's hard!! I am feeling kind of weak and queasy today, mildly sore BB's, almost like they're bruised on the inside. Could it be because I keep pressing them to see if they hurt?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also have cramps on and off, but here's the big thing...I contacted this internet psychic named Jenny Renny that I had read about on some other boards, and her prediction is as follows:

You reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February from the cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2009 - specifically the 23rd and 27th.

I know it's probably a load of crap, but it def fits in with our PMA attitude, ladies. Roll on :bfp:!!!

AF still not here. and my tests are mostly neg (unless the line is so faint i cant see it!!) going to test on monday morning next week if shes still not here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->