Team Naughties

Samzi, hope its good news monday. Keeping them xd for you xx

Samzi- fingers x for u for next week!! Love your PMA animation in your sig,lol.

Ladies...is implantation possible without a dip in temp? Im 8dpo and no dip so far, infact it went up abit more this morning!

Good luck, Samzi...No af news is good news! Fingers Xed for you! xx

Trying not to test early, but it's hard!! I am feeling kind of weak and queasy today, mildly sore BB's, almost like they're bruised on the inside. Could it be because I keep pressing them to see if they hurt?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also have cramps on and off, but here's the big thing...I contacted this internet psychic named Jenny Renny that I had read about on some other boards, and her prediction is as follows:

You reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February from the cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2009 - specifically the 23rd and 27th.

I know it's probably a load of crap, but it def fits in with our PMA attitude, ladies. Roll on :bfp:!!!

i did that a few weeks ago and she prediced pretty much the same thing, but im def not feeling this is my month

Trying not to test early, but it's hard!! I am feeling kind of weak and queasy today, mildly sore BB's, almost like they're bruised on the inside. Could it be because I keep pressing them to see if they hurt?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also have cramps on and off, but here's the big thing...I contacted this internet psychic named Jenny Renny that I had read about on some other boards, and her prediction is as follows:

You reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February from the cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2009 - specifically the 23rd and 27th.

I know it's probably a load of crap, but it def fits in with our PMA attitude, ladies. Roll on :bfp:!!!

i did that a few weeks ago and she prediced pretty much the same thing, but im def not feeling this is my month

Come on, girl, give me some PMA!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Caitlen, how can i contact this "Jenny Renny"? I want to give it a go and see what kind of response I get! :rofl:
Thanks!

there was a thread a while ago about her but the mods removed it as they dont support her

Just googled her - seems like you have to register for a reading

Mork, here's her website: https://www.angelfire.com/nv/SurvivingSouls/
It costs 6 dollars...there's another couple of psychics that seem to be used a lot on these boards, Ruby and Cheri. Their websites are: Cheri: https://www.angelfire.com/magic2/predictions/index.html
Ruby:
https://rubysreadings.angelfire.com

It's all in fun, of course. My Ruby and Cheri predictions match and say I'll get my :bfp: over the summer, so in the interest of PMA I'm choosing to believe Jenny! :rofl:

Hello girlies!

Well I was doing OPK's yesterday and the lines were getting darker and darker all day. Darkest I had was the last test I did at about 9ish. I've done one today and it was negative. Do you think I OV'd last night in that case?

We BD'd last night and the night before using pre-seed. Do you think I'm in the 2ww yet?

I would bed tonight as well hunny just to be safe...when u get pos OPK you should bed 24-32 hours after I think...and the two days before is perfect x Good Luck hunny! Welcome to the TWW xxx

Oh god. Here I go again LOL!

There will most definitely be some BDing tonight. We've been a bit naughty all day today! Just waiting for him to get home now so I can pounce.

well ladies af came this afternoon.... :( so i am offically out this month... cd 1 for me... feb 11th.... good luck to the rest of u who r still waiting

Hi ladies, I tested this morning and it was a BFN, but no witch yet either so will be testing again tomorrow if she doesn't show.
MJT-Sorry to hear the :witch: came.

well ladies i think she is here.

went to the loo and there was dark brown blood when i wiped.

oh well.

well ladies i think she is here.

went to the loo and there was dark brown blood when i wiped.

oh well.

Sorry to hear that Samzi. Why do our body's fool us with symptoms we put down to early pregnancy!!? It is just not fair.
Good luck for cycle 2.
:hug:

last time i had brown blood a few days after i was late and when it had stopped i tested and it was BFP but we will see. If she arrives properly then im afraid thats me off to WTT section for a few years.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"