Team Naughties

yes, if this isnt it my OH wants to wait a few years.

Meh eh

oh no!!! sorry to hear that mjt ... still you can start plotting your bd'ing for this cycle at least ;) :hugs:

well ladies af came this afternoon.... :( so i am offically out this month... cd 1 for me... feb 11th.... good luck to the rest of u who r still waiting

well it has stopped. dejavu anyone?

Well i can't seem to make up my mind this month . . . I am having horrible mood swings so one min i am all over the PMA the next i feel like its never going to happen for us and AF is going to pounce again this month . . .

My body is being just as confusing . . .My CP is low :( :hissy: But i felt really sick this morning to the point that i couldn't brush my teeth cuz it kept making me gag :). I am also eating a lot of malt loaf, and i mean ALOT. some thing i don't really like that much ( i can take it or leave it) but at the min its the best thing in the world and i eat a whole loaf of it! :dohh: not sure what thats about

Ooh, Samzi, could be implantation!! Fingers Xed!

feel sick and mettalic taste in mouth

PMA!!

:happydance:

I have a confession...... I did a test this morning even though :witch: not due for about a week and not surprisingly it was :bfn: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boobs still huge, really bloated and skin is crap but trying desperately not to sympton spot :rofl: :rofl:

Snowing like mad here this afternoon and considering whether I need to leave work early so I can get home before roads are blocked - don't really fancy having to walk the last 2 miles home on dark, snowy, single track lanes if I can't get car up there......

I have a confession...... I did a test this morning even though :witch: not due for about a week and not surprisingly it was :bfn: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boobs still huge, really bloated and skin is crap but trying desperately not to sympton spot :rofl: :rofl:

Snowing like mad here this afternoon and considering whether I need to leave work early so I can get home before roads are blocked - don't really fancy having to walk the last 2 miles home on dark, snowy, single track lanes if I can't get car up there......

Wish we had snow its just cold and cloudy here . . . :hissy:

Been snowing solid for an hour....got to go to the docs in a couple of hours (10 miles one way) then go and collect hubby (20 miles the other way) then go home (25 miles back home) and I don't do Ice! :lol: All while I feel crappy!

Going to be a fun afternoon /evening if this keeps up!!

Snowing here too.fast.
Im bored and hungry..can;t stop eating!!!

Hi samzi, I am keeping everything crossed for you. I hope :witch: stays away and that was implantation bleeding. So sorry to hear that OH wants to wait a few years, I really hope this month works out for you. He will be delighted when :baby: arrives.

well ive been to the loo and had more old blood!

Hi Ladies, Well I'm out, the :witch: showed this morning. Not too upset though, at least I know now my luetal phase is long enough. Bring on the next cycle.
Samzi I have everything crossed for you! Good luck!!

Relocated to home now as snow was getting worse :)

Just been to loo and there was the tiniest tiniest spot of brown blood when I wiped (we are talking almost microscopic here :rofl: ) Implantation bleed?? I MUST not sympton spot, I MUST not sympton spot, I MUST not sympton spot :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning ladies :) How are we all today?

Hmm I'm getting more and more convinced that I might be heading for a :bfp: this month though desperately trying not to get my hopes up. My boobs are about twice the size of normal this morning (this is what happened before I got my bfp last month) and I'm feeling so dehydrated even though I've been drinking loads - it feels like my body is a giant sponge and I just can't get enough water.

I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, I MUST not test, I MUST not symptom spot, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im annoiyed.

af still isnt here properly and its pissing me off :(

just want her to come or not come so i can sort myself out dammit.

x

Morning all...... Ive been keepoing up to date with everyones posts, but havent posted anything in a while!
i totally lost track of my cycle... so i decided to BD every other day where possible and im aiming to test 7th march!!!!

I also started trying end of dec so can i be in team naughties??? :) please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"