Team Naughties

ooooh 7th March,thats my birthday! Good luck hun xx

Well, 10dpo,temp has risen back up thankfully so :witch: not coming just yet..was stood in the kitchen making packed lunches this morning when I felt a warm trickle..OH FFS i thought..no,please,it can't be the :witch: so I went off to the loo to have a look, ewwww loads of cm!! Never had it trickling out that much before lol
Been naughty and done another test..shouldn't have bothered..:bfn: should have known better,especially with it being friday 13th :dohh:
Im meant to be testing tommorow but Im abit put off now, it can't go from outright negative to a BFP in one day!

i forgot it was friday the 13th!!!! if id remember i wouldnt of tested
well AF is due in 4/5 days and not had any AF cramps etc so F'xd!!

Good luck! Mines due between 5 and 9days. More likely 9days though as Ive only ever had 1 27day cycle.

Hi ladies

Just a wee not from me to say thanks for all your kind words and support. Its been a very long and confusing and sad week.

I want to say good luck to all who is testing and sorry to all who have already been and tested an sadly got BFN.

Me and other half wont be ttc for another while im going to get my self in the best shape health wise an then try again maybe after the summer. I so much want a little baby in my life but i know something along the line is trying to tell me something. So its carrots and all the horrible health food thats good for us and the gym for me.

I wont be joining in on the ttc journey but if and i hope not that the team naughtys are still around when i feel ready to ttc il defo be on this team.:hug::hug:

:bfp:s to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh 7th March,thats my birthday! Good luck hun xx

Well, 10dpo,temp has risen back up thankfully so :witch: not coming just yet..was stood in the kitchen making packed lunches this morning when I felt a warm trickle..OH FFS i thought..no,please,it can't be the :witch: so I went off to the loo to have a look, ewwww loads of cm!! Never had it trickling out that much before lol
Been naughty and done another test..shouldn't have bothered..:bfn: should have known better,especially with it being friday 13th :dohh:
Im meant to be testing tommorow but Im abit put off now, it can't go from outright negative to a BFP in one day!

My friend got her BFP in first month (bitch) but she got and BFN day before AF due and BFP on day AF due so there is hope!!!! 24 hours can do alot!! fingers crossed for you!!

and lets hope i get a BFP for your birthday lol!!!! hahahhaha

Hey Girls,
Not had internet access for a while so been catching up all morning!

Wishful I am so so sorry, we will definately still be here whenever you're ready to come back, in the meantime do take care of yourself.

Keeping everything crossed for everyone testing over the weekend!

Well i'm on CD11 and got a postive OPK this morning! hoorah, it's just so lovely to get a positive something after so many negative hpts & opks! So it's a full weekend of BD for me!!

Hugs to all xx

well af still hasnt got me properly yet!!

We will miss you Wishfull xx I hope it all works out for you.

I feel rubbish today :( I'm all hot and dizzy and rubbish. It's OH's fault coz he was ill on tuesday :(

I've been lurking the last few days as haven't had time to sit down and type out posts.

Wishfull... We'll miss you, but will definitely still be around when you're ready to come back. Take good care of yourself and we'll see you soon! :hugs:

Samzi - what's going on? It still sounds reasonably positive. When did you last test?

I'm feeling kinda weird about the whole TTC thing now. I was SO disappointed when the :witch: came earlier this month, but now I'm just thinking it will happen when it happens... I'll probably feel differently when it's TTW time though :rofl:

Hope everyone else is well and staying positive.
:dust: to all

Hi everyone,

I've not been on for ages and still haven't worked out how to get the signature on yet (how thick am I, will have to ask OH do sort it for me)

Wishful I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you and I wish you all the best for the future mate.

Well last time I was on here I had no idea when I would get AF as came off the pill beginning of december and no sign, I'm happy to say that she finally came on Wednesday so RaeRae if you could put me down for testing about March 11th i'd be grateful, I will try and get this signature on but not used to this laptop.

Good luck to everyone.
xxx

Hi everyone,

I've not been on for ages and still haven't worked out how to get the signature on yet (how thick am I, will have to ask OH do sort it for me)

Wishful I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you and I wish you all the best for the future mate.

Well last time I was on here I had no idea when I would get AF as came off the pill beginning of december and no sign, I'm happy to say that she finally came on Wednesday so RaeRae if you could put me down for testing about March 11th i'd be grateful, I will try and get this signature on but not used to this laptop.

Good luck to everyone.
xxx

Good that your body is starting to get back to normal after BCP. Good luck with everything.

well she got me. so thats me out of ttc for god knows how long.

hope you guys get your BFP's

x

well she got me. so thats me out of ttc for god knows how long.

hope you guys get your BFP's

x

Samzi I'm so sorry to hear that she got you. I know how much you wanted this. :hug:

Sorry she got you Samzi...I know you have been waiting ages for an answer...so sorry. Enjoy the break from TTC, relax and you never know.
:hug:

Please can you add me to the :bfp: list.

I can't quite believe it but I got it this morning. :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations aimee-lou!!!!
So delighted for you. What a brilliant present for Valentine's Day!

:dance::dance::yipee::yipee:

Hi girls, how is everyone doing today? Hope you all have something nice planned for Valentines Day. I think I am now officially in the 2WW as I'm hopeful that I o'd on Thursday. Got a bit of a temperature rise so am hoping that will continue tomorrow. I don't think this is my month but will be just happy to get confirmation of ovulation.
Polaris

Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone.
xxx

Good that your body is starting to get back to normal after BCP. Good luck with everything.

Thanks Polaris, good luck to you too, here comes the long wait now, I will be using my OPK's when AF finishes, I can now remeber why I went on BCP in the first place as I'd forgotten the pain you go through every month. Oh well here's hoping it doesn't take too long to conceive.

Happy Valentines day to all. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->