• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

well she got me. so thats me out of ttc for god knows how long.

hope you guys get your BFP's

x

Hi Samzi, so sorry to here your out this time.:hugs: I hope we see you back here sooner rather than later. x x x

congratulations aimee-lou :happydance::happydance:

samzi im sorry hun, maybe you can discuss things futher with OH and explain how much you want it, maybe he is just stressed after the M/C

:bfn: for me this morning, :witch:is due tonight/tom so i allowed my self some co codamols for the headache i woke up with, and im playing with the puppies.

I think I'm a member of Team Naughties. We started trying last month, and AF appeared yesterday, so definitely not this month!! I'm not going to start properly charting and stuff though until DS turns 1. Congrats to all those with BFP's already!!

hey ladies, you can mark me down for a :bfp: as well!??!!
Although I still don't believe it - the line is there!

bah! im so frustrated!
im on cd14 - i had decided tht this month i would try and use cm to determine when i might ov (since i have abnormally small hands and checking cp is out of the question) but as of yet ive has no ewcm!! grrr. and even if i had o'd already dh & i only :sex: on cd 7 & 11! im so angry with myself!

no, actually, im angry with him! why doesnt he have to hink about all this crap!

hmmz. not to start that whole row again, but i think im gonna have a little drinkey poos . . .

congratulations on your BFP's girls. and wishfull and samzi, take care and i hope to see you on here again soon :hug:

hey ladies, you can mark me down for a :bfp: as well!??!!
Although I still don't believe it - the line is there!

Congratulations on the :bfp:.
Send some :dust: our way won't you? Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes :hugs:

I'm still a little bit shocked :blush:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!!

Congrats Aimee-lou and trinitydm. :happydance:

i still feel rough and tryig desperately not to symptom spot as am sure nothing went right this month but am now feeling that as today is obviously a good day for the team maybe i should go n test!!!!

Congrats to the new bfps :happydance:

Did a test this morning and it was :bfn: but not too disheartened yet as I could only be 10dpo depending on when I ovulated this month so there are still a few days left for the second line to appear. It's not over until the :witch: arrives. PMA!

Congrats Aimee-lou and Trinity!!! I'm so pleased for you both.
Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.

Morning ladies - happy Sunday :)

DH just gone off on business trip for 4 days so home alone with the cats now. Did another test this morning (because I really expected it to change overnight from :bfn: to :bfp: :rofl::rofl: ) . Surprisingly it was still :bfn: but hey ho will wait and see what happens. My body may be all over place since m/c last month so it may need a cycle to settle down again so trying not to be too disheartened if it hasn't happened this month :cry:

Congrats Aimee-lou and Trinity!! Really hope i get to join you both in the due in oct club, trying to keep my PMA again . . .

Inspired by all the :bfp: i thought i would test but no such luck it was a :bfn: . . .:( But never mind as i am only 10/11DOP so there is still a chance. Also got lots of pale brown cm this morning which is nothing like anything i have had before. So i am hoping this may be implantation bleeding. But it is the month for firsts after my bleeding/spotting on CD12 :rofl:

Congrats Aimee-Lou and Trinitydm :happydance:

Samzi sorry to hear the :witch: got you :hugs:

Lots of :dust: :dust: to all you other ladies, I'm sure you'll get your :bfp: soon.
x

:hug:

Wow! I step away for a few days and what news.

So sorry for Wishfull - my heart sank when I saw her news - its just so sad.
But on top of that we've got 2 new BFPs! Best of luck in 1st tri girls xxxx

I'm a little more relaxed about this month. 1st cycle was hell and I pretty much broke down when I saw my AF. But I'm back on track now and feeling v positive about the whole thing. I've still got everything charted and planned our :sex: for next week.

RaeRae - can you put me down for AF on 8th March please.
(Although... PMA.... I am now referring to it as "test day"!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->