• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Ok I'm only 5DPO and I'm already symptom spotting even though I promosed myself I wouldn't! Help me!

its too hard not to symptom spot, its weird how you suddenly become aware of every little thing that goes on in your body isnt it

It is and it's stupid because I know I wouldn't be getting anything yet.

yep but we still do it

Lol. I decided yesterday that I was definitely pregnant - because I was really tired and had a wee nap in the afternoon... nevermind the fact that the :witch: only left me alone just over a week ago :) Symptoms? I don't think so!

(I did manage to stop myself from POASing though) :rofl:

I have been away for a Valentines weekend so this afternoon was my chance to catch up on here. Congrats to all the :bfp: results!!!

We had a lovely weekend away. OH amazed me by talking about babies sooo much. He even wanted to discuss names!!! Isn't it lovely when they show as much interest as we have. :happydance:

Loving the symptom spotting so early on Freysmum :rofl: We all do it!!

:hug:

Morning ladies :)

Well another :bfn: for me this morning but really not sure what is happening with my post mc cycle this month so who knows - no sign of :witch: yet and I have the most fantastic set of boobs there is going - struggling to squash them into any of my bras this morning :rofl::rofl:

My temps were really wierd this morning - woke up at 4am and temp was 98.62 but when I did it at 6am (after fitful sleep) it was back down to 98.2 so put that one on my charts. Either way it's not starting to drop yet so could also be a good sign :)

Rae Rae, please can you add me to the :bfp:list...got it this morning :happydance: YAY for Team Naughties!!!! xx

My temps are still high hovering around the 37 mark and my CP is medium rather then low. The brown creamy cm has stopped and its gone back to being a bit watery . . I so want this to be our month and i still have this odd feeling that i am going to get a :bfp: soon and AF is going to stay away. I really hope i am right or i am going to come down with one hell of a crash . . . .

Yaaaay!!!! Congratulations. Looks like Team Naughties is the place to be LOL!!!

Well I am 6DPO now and still symptom spotting. I'm addicted to the early symptoms thread just to make me feel less like I'm insane.

So far I'm getting twinges in my groin area, tiredness, peeing more, spots and just feeling a bit warmer than usual. I know its probably nothing but if I didn't have hope I wouldn't have anyting LOL!

Yaaaay!!!! Congratulations. Looks like Team Naughties is the place to be LOL!!!

Well I am 6DPO now and still symptom spotting. I'm addicted to the early symptoms thread just to make me feel less like I'm insane.

So far I'm getting twinges in my groin area, tiredness, peeing more, spots and just feeling a bit warmer than usual. I know its probably nothing but if I didn't have hope I wouldn't have anyting LOL!

All sounding very positive. Keeping my fingers crossed for you RaeRae
:hug:

HI guys,

Only just found this site, so i'm asking to join as we started trying in Jan too! I came off the pill in november and i'm having regular 27 day cycles if i'm right then i'm due to OV tomorrow, currently using one of the saliva microscopes anyone got feed back on them? plus please can i join your team?

Henlo5x

Of course you can. I'll send you the banner.

I'm feeling so so terrible. Just put my OH's iPod through the washing machine. I told him and he laughed at me for being so upset and told me not to worry about it but I'm gutted. I feel really awful.

I think OH would divorce me if I put his ipod through the washing machine :)

Having a bit of a stress here as trying to face reality that I'm not going to get a :bfp: this month (still possible I suppose), I can't stop bloody sympton spotting and I know as soon as :witch: arrives at some point this week I'll just :hissy: . I know it is first cycle since mc and my body probably just needs to settle down again but I so want to be pg again :hissy::hissy: I must stop trying to invert and do whatever else is possible to photos of ic's and trying to convince myself I can see the faintest of faintest of lines where there is absolutely nothing whatsoever!!!

Sorry having an emotional episode here :cry:

I think OH would divorce me if I put his ipod through the washing machine :)

Having a bit of a stress here as trying to face reality that I'm not going to get a :bfp: this month (still possible I suppose), I can't stop bloody sympton spotting and I know as soon as :witch: arrives at some point this week I'll just :hissy: . I know it is first cycle since mc and my body probably just needs to settle down again but I so want to be pg again :hissy::hissy: I must stop trying to invert and do whatever else is possible to photos of ic's and trying to convince myself I can see the faintest of faintest of lines where there is absolutely nothing whatsoever!!!

Sorry having an emotional episode here :cry:

Don't worry hun, we all understand. AF is due at my house on wednesday , but i am praying to anyone who will listen to keep her away!! :hissy:

I didn't expect TTC to be such a rollercoaster to be honest. I didn't expect anything to happen right away but I didn't expect to feel so sad when it didn't. I didn't think I'd be symptom spottng like a maniac. I didn't think I'd be stressing out about when we had sex or when I'm ovulating. I was just gonna go with it and let nature take it's course but as soon as you feel that longing for a baby it all hits you so hard.

This month I am a lot more relaxed than last month. I'm symptom spotting yes but who doesn't? Thankfully I seem to have gone back to being quite relaxed about it now coz last month I was stressing myself out way too much.

Girls, what do you think......??
I am 9DPO today, I have extreme tiredness (since last week but getting worse) @@ have started to get more tender over last 2-3days, loads of creamy cm (sorry tmi!!) I am really clumsy and keep doing really stupid things and tripping over my words (which is not usual for me at all!) Tested with a 10miu IC this morning with 2nd wee...BFN! I just really feel different! Af due Friday/Sunday. xxx

could be too early to be picked up on ic try testing again in 2 days, symptoms sound good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->