• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Raw cake mixture is THE best thing. I'll be very impressed if you don't eat any.

LMAO!!!! You girls are a bad influence haha!!!

I'll be amazed if I don't even have just a little lick. It is the best thing ever. My daughter is already obsessed with it, totally my fault.

Moi - bad influence never :happydance:

Just had the funniest text ever from DH (who is travelling with work at the moment) - text read "can you remember where the brothel is here?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK so he is visiting pompeii and has promised to show colleagues where it is. Sad thing is I even remember it's number on the map so I have successfully guided them to it. (We went there on our honeymoon :cloud9: )

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Moi - bad influence never :happydance:

Just had the funniest text ever from DH (who is travelling with work at the moment) - text read "can you remember where the brothel is here?" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK so he is visiting pompeii and has promised to show colleagues where it is. Sad thing is I even remember it's number on the map so I have successfully guided them to it. (We went there on our honeymoon :cloud9: )

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I went to Germany I went into a shop called 'sex messe'. Why do we go to these places LOL!

I caved and I had a lil lick of cake mix. I had to. Zoe made me do it.

Ummm cake mix! I love that stuff. I just ate half a pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. For those of you who don't know, it is chocolate and vanilla ice cream with fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookie dough.......ugh.........and I want more! :rofl::rofl:

Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough is my favourite ice cream of all time.

Hey ladies :hi:
So, 10DPO today. Symptoms so far......
*Extreme tiredness (I am nodding off as I am typing!:rofl:)
*Tender @@'s (only since weekend but getting worse)
*Big spot has come up on side of my nose this morning (not happy!)
*Quite a lot of creamy cm but not so much today (hmmmm?)
*Mush brain...I feel like I am having a melt-down!!
*Very tender in abdo/womb area today (Like when I stretch or if DS sits on my knee)
*Lots of weeing!! All day and all night!!

:bfn: with 2nd morning urine yesterday...was I being too optimistic??? :rofl:
So....what do you ladies think??? (*Goes to pack bag before men in white coats arrive*) :rofl:

Ok, guys, witch cam right on time! Roll on next month...RaeRae, can you put me down for testing on March 22nd, please? Thanks....babydust to all, and congrats to those on the team that got their :bfp:'s!! :hug:

*Mush brain...I feel like I am having a melt-down!!

I'm feeling like that at the moment too but I'm pretty sure its because it's a day with a Y in it.

Symptoms all sound good hun!!! It's possible that it's still just a bit early to test. I would leave it for 2 days and try again!

I was thinking test on Saturday morning?? but don't know if i can wait that long! LOL x

Ok, guys, witch cam right on time! Roll on next month...RaeRae, can you put me down for testing on March 22nd, please? Thanks....babydust to all, and congrats to those on the team that got their :bfp:'s!! :hug:

Sorry she got you this month. :hug: Sending you :dust: for next month!!!!

Has any1 heard from MrsR???
Have just read some posts which makes all sound not too positive?

Saturday would be good coz it'll give the HCG a chance to build up but it is soooo hard not to test I know how you feel lol

sorry hun, at least she is regular though

Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping well this evening (or today or whatever time it is where you are!!).

Caitlenc - sorry to hear that nasty :witch: got you.

Laura H - your symptoms sound great hun. 10 dpo is still very early, most women do not get :bfp: until 13 or 14 dpo or even later in some cases. Keeping everything crossed for you.

RaeRae - :rofl::rofl::rofl: at head feeling mushy because it's a day with a 'y' in it. I must remember that one! Sorry to hear that the diabetes is playing up, I hope you get it back under control soon. Any idea what could be causing it?

Blondie - :rofl::rofl::rofl: at pink lines everywhere. This TTC business can get a bit obsessive can't it? Accidentally attached images of pregnancy tests could be a bit embarrassing in the work context!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Your not out of the running until :witch: arrives so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else whatever stage of your cycle you are at.
Polaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"