• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

FRER = First Response Early Result. They are expensive - well about £11 for two from Sainsburys. I imagine you can buy them in any chemist type place though.

Thanks a lot Blondie xxxx will be sure to keep you all posted! :)

Loving the PMA ticker Razcox :happydance:

Yikes - if my awol :witch: did turn into a :bfp: I'd be one day behind you :happydance: on the ticker

Yaaay aww it sounds really good.

I'm still convinced I'm not pregnant this month. I have a horrible feeling its going to take us a long time.

I had a dream last night that I peed in a pot and then did a test, it was just coming up as positive but I got over excited and tipped the pot of pee all over the test window then both lines disappeared and I was freaking out. It was funny.

I'm still convinced I'm not pregnant this month. I have a horrible feeling its going to take us a long time.

I had a dream last night that I peed in a pot and then did a test, it was just coming up as positive but I got over excited and tipped the pot of pee all over the test window then both lines disappeared and I was freaking out. It was funny.

RaeRae - where is that PMA!!

The dream could be a premonition of your :bfp: this month. If I'm not allowed a pessimistic outlook then neither are you :)

LOL!!! I know. I don't know whats wrong with me!! I think because I've got absolutely no symptoms I'm just preparing myself not to be. About 5 days after OV I had some twinges in my groin area and I had cramps there for most of sunday but that was it. I know not everyone gets symptoms and I know I didn't get any til I was a week late with Zoe but I think that in a way I'm being all negative because I don't want to get my hopes up.

Yikes - if my awol :witch: did turn into a :bfp: I'd be one day behind you :happydance: on the ticker

Well i am not sure how the ticker worked it out TBH my due date would be 28/10 and i am only 15dpo but it says i am 4 weeks gone . . . :-k

Rae Rae- Can I join up with the team?

Stick my on 8th March along with Cazd.

Cheers me dears x

Loving the dream but also agree with Blondie, PMA all the way baby! I do know what you mean about thinking negative though, hope can be a good thing but also a very dangerous thing. :hug:

Well i am not sure how the ticker worked it out TBH my due date would be 28/10 and i am only 15dpo but it says i am 4 weeks gone . . . :-k

It works it out from the date of your last period approximately as this is when they start counting from for dating pregnancies - so technically even before you conceive you would have been nearly 2 weeks pregnant :rofl:

Based on last period I would be due about 29th Oct.

Razcox, fab news about your :bfp:!! I'm sure you'll get a nice strong line on an FRER!

Blondie, fingers X'ed for you, I have a good feeling!

I planned on starting to temp today....I use the Fertility Monitor so I know when I ovulate, but a friend suggested I back it up by temping....of course, I totally forgot about taking my temp until I had kissed DH good morning and been mauled by my 2 dogs, so figured it wouldn't count! :rofl: I guess I'll try to do it tomorrow morning!

Razcox, fab news about your :bfp:!! I'm sure you'll get a nice strong line on an FRER!

Blondie, fingers X'ed for you, I have a good feeling!

I planned on starting to temp today....I use the Fertility Monitor so I know when I ovulate, but a friend suggested I back it up by temping....of course, I totally forgot about taking my temp until I had kissed DH good morning and been mauled by my 2 dogs, so figured it wouldn't count! :rofl: I guess I'll try to do it tomorrow morning!

:rofl: Most of my temps get taken after I have swore violently at the kittens for trying to eat the thermonitor and then having evicted them from the bed. But I figure as long as I'm consistently doing it that way then its ok :)

RaeRae - can't help noticing the title of your TTC journal - do you like Morrissey at all?

Lord knows it would be the first time.....

LOL!! Yeah just a bit. It was that or Bigmouth Strikes Again.

right ladies i am off to POAS, i got a super drug one for now and a digi for either in the morning or in a few days. I was hoping to hold it but i need to pee more often then normal now and after 4 hours i gotta go! :rofl: Will take a pic and post when i get back

Still no sign of AF which means i am now nearly a whole day late YEAH!

hi everyone and thanks for the welcome msmith. im really liking this site as everyone is so welcoming and friendly.

sending lots of :dust: to you polaris. im due to ovulate around 5th March. going to have lots of :sex: a week before and a week after just to be sure! hope your MIL beng there does'nt affect you too much.

i had a bit of an obsession with testing last month but it drove me crazy because one test was :bfp: and the next was :bfn: and the next was :bfp: then next :bfn: etc! i was later told that ths was because my hormone levels wern't as they should be and then the miscarriage followed. i must have done at least 15 HPT's.

This month i'm not going to test until :witch: is late, well thats what i'm saying now anyway!

lots of :hug: to everyone xx

LOL!! Yeah just a bit. It was that or Bigmouth Strikes Again.

I have a feeling when I do eventually get a :bfp: my DH will be playing the baby Moz all the time trying to educate it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->