• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties

Morning Ladies :) How are we all today?

Well :witch: got me this morning so roll on cycle #4 - I was probably being optimistic hoping that I'd get a :bfp: again the month after a m/c so trying not to be too downhearted.

Razcox - congratulations - now that is a fantastic :bfp: if ever I saw one, lots of :dust: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Freyasmum - :hug: you need to do whatever you feel right doing, we will miss you so keep us updated every so often and good luck getting your :bfp:

RaeRae - forgot to say we have got tickets for May 22nd in Manchester - his 50th birthday gig - so excited about it :happydance::happydance::happydance: Spent most of last night with husband going through latest album in detail and then luckily found "Zane meets Morrissey" on MTV2 which was on for an hour so had a huge Mox fest last night :rofl::happydance::happydance:

Argh just having a panic about this cycle - If I ovulate around day 14 then I'm away on a hen night for nights 15,16 and 17 this cycle so I desperately need to ovulate around day 13 to make sure I get a chance of catching the egg - can't really let my friend down on her hen night - such lousy timing.

Here's praying for a day 13 ovulation :happydance:

Argh just having a panic about this cycle - If I ovulate around day 14 then I'm away on a hen night for nights 15,16 and 17 this cycle so I desperately need to ovulate around day 13 to make sure I get a chance of catching the egg - can't really let my friend down on her hen night - such lousy timing.

Here's praying for a day 13 ovulation :happydance:

Sorry to hear that the witch got you. I'm disappointed for you as I really thought you could be pregnant due to all your symptoms and AF being late.

As long as you get plenty of BD in before you go you should be fine. If you O on day 14 the most fertile time is that day and the few days before, so you shoudl have it covered by the time you are heading off on hen night. And remember sperms can live for a few days, so don't worry!

OMG girls, think I just got my :bfp:!! Not going to get too excited until I have tested again at the weekend. I am in total shock!! xx

OMG girls, think I just got my :bfp:!! Not going to get too excited until I have tested again at the weekend. I am in total shock!! xx

OMG :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Congratulations :dust:

Here's hoping for nice dark lines at the weekend for you :)

Thanks hun....hoping for darker lines too!! xxx

Sorry to hear that the witch got you. I'm disappointed for you as I really thought you could be pregnant due to all your symptoms and AF being late.

As long as you get plenty of BD in before you go you should be fine. If you O on day 14 the most fertile time is that day and the few days before, so you shoudl have it covered by the time you are heading off on hen night. And remember sperms can live for a few days, so don't worry!

I'm putting down all symptons and late af to the first cycle post mc - my body may still have had a wee bit of HCG floating around that caused it to go a bit wierd on me - oh well onwards and upwards, PMA and all that :)

I can just see myself now taking a coolpack with a syringe of :spermy: in it on the hen weekend and nipping back to hotel to inseminate myself if I look like I'm ovulating later - desperate - moi???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can just see myself now taking a coolpack with a syringe of :spermy: in it on the hen weekend and nipping back to hotel to inseminate myself if I look like I'm ovulating later - desperate - moi???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can just picture your OH's face if you ask him to provide a 'take-away' supply for you!!!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Laura! I'm so pleased that it has happened quickly for you. How many dpo are you, do you know?

Oooh, Laura, so exciting!! Congrats!

Blondie, LMAO on the frozen sperm...sounds like an excellent plan!!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Laura! I'm so pleased that it has happened quickly for you. How many dpo are you, do you know?

Hi hunny, thank you, I am about 13DPO CD29...it was a 10miu test so very sensitive. This is our 6th cycle of ttc so been a little while but not nearly as long as some xxx

God not FROZEN - not putting anything frozen up there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must dash on a 5 min break in the middle of a 6 hour meeting :cry:

God not FROZEN - not putting anything frozen up there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must dash on a 5 min break in the middle of a 6 hour meeting :cry:

LOL, this made me smile i had an image of a lolly pop stype deal being placed where the sun don't shine!!!

Yeah LauraH :happydance: i'm sure it will get darker as the days go.

Oh yeah must add got another positive on a digi there it was in black and white - Pregnant so now DH is on :cloud9:! He has learnt a valuable lesson, don't doubt your wife!!! :rofl: Off to the doctors on Monday.

Congratulation on the :bfp: Laura, I bet you can't wait for the weekend now so you can test again to see the darker line coming through. Lets hope there are plenty more :bfp:'s in Team Naughties before February is out, I'm still holding out for March, OH is feeling a little better now so I'm hoping I don't OV until he's feeling up to lots of :sex: but to be honest I doubt it will happen this month for us.

CONGRATS Laura!!!

I'd be going through sticks galore! Testing tomorrow then? GOOD LUCK!

Polaris - its all looking v positive for you - fab chart - and even a little implantation dip xxx

Hi hunny, thank you, I am about 13DPO CD29...it was a 10miu test so very sensitive. This is our 6th cycle of ttc so been a little while but not nearly as long as some xxx

Hi Laura, for some reason I thought you went off BCP at the same time as me but I obviously have you mixed up with someone else!! :dohh:
Congratulations again on your well-deserved :bfp:.
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Polaris - its all looking v positive for you - fab chart - and even a little implantation dip xxx

Thanks hun, implantation dip hadn't occurred to me!!! I sway between thinking 'I'm definitely not' to thinking 'just maybe???'. Really trying not to get my hopes up too much though. I keep trying to think of reasons why it would be OK not to be pregnant this month. Talk about trying to convince myself!

Just a matter of being patient now until next week. I think I'm going to try to wait till AF comes (or even better - doesn't come!!) rather than testing.

I see that you are coming up towards O - I hope you're able to get plenty of BD in for that March :bfp:. :dust:

Polaris

Congrats Laura!!

Well I'm gutted coz I did a FRER today and it was negative. I'd been feeling really tired all day and sick too so I did a test. I knew I wasn't pregnant so why did I bother???

I'm 10dpo, due AF Tuesday so I just hope its not late again.

Think its too early Rae Rae! Try again Monday hunny xx

Posted a pic of my (hopefully) BFP in the gallery if anyone wants a peek xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"